Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 08:05 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yet another irrelevant pic brought to you by the master of all things irrelevant, LLIdiot himself.
At least it wasn't a picture of those guys playing golf!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:30 AM   #32
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Why on earth would you have thought he was "smarter than that"? He's a cretin whose range stops at "har har har ROTLMAO!!!"
Trying to have a half way civilized discussion. FUCK YOU YOU LIBTARD COCKSUCKER, GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR MOMMA. DOUCHEBAG FUCKSTICK LIBTARD. !!!!!!!!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:32 AM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Trying to have a half way civilized discussion. FUCK YOU YOU LIBTARD COCKSUCKER, GO BACK TO FUCKING YOUR MOMMA. DOUCHEBAG FUCKSTICK LIBTARD. !!!!!!!!!!!!
I rest my case.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:35 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
At least it wasn't a picture of those guys playing golf!
Their balls hadn't arrived yet. They brought their clubs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:40 AM   #35
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
I rest my case.
YOU instigated it COCKSUCKER LIBTARD!!!!!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:43 AM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Their balls hadn't arrived yet. They brought their clubs.
LLIdiot, have you answered the question yet?

Or ... are you "still" running and hiding, like the Cowardly Idiot that we know you are?

As for me, I answered "the question" numerous times with a resounding "NO".

Then again, I have nothing to "run and hide" from!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:46 AM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I rest my case.
Not, Yet...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:59 AM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
No bt, the pic was and is very relevant to this thread. It is the black panthers an extreme racist group of thuggish bastards.
You don't think he would know anything about that, do you? Ask him where he "hung out" to help the Katrina evacuees when they arrived in the Houston area.

He's a real "champion" of the minorities .... devoted his life to it. Can't you tell?

Besides ...those guys were just checking IDs!!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:03 AM   #39
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You don't think he would know anything about that, do you? Ask him where he "hung out" to help the Katrina evacuees when they arrived in the Houston area.

He's a real "champion" of the minorities .... devoted his life to it. Can't you tell?

Besides ...those guys were just checking IDs!!!!!!
Thank goodness for that photo, eh? How on earth would any of you idiots be able to respond to any discussion involving racial overtones without it?
Old 06-24-2015, 09:04 AM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Chicken and egg.

Organizations like NAACP and BPP only exist out of necessity.

Why does the KKK, CCC, Tea Party and others like them exist?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:05 AM   #41
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That is as much of a BS overgeneralization as the comment below. There are some of the RWWs in the party who certainly do, but that is a far cry from the party as a whole.
Read my comment again. I never said all members of the GOP party are racists. All I said was that the GOP appeals to the racist wing in this country, which is true.

Obama, Al sharpton? '
GTFO! You are fucked up in the head if you think there's no difference between groups like the KKK and a fucking black reverend and the POTUS. Obama has never been a president for blacks. Anytime he does or even pretends to do anything that lets him recognize his black heritage, you morons crucify him for pandering to black people. "race card" my ass!

The black panthers...sure, they're racist. I didn't even know they were democratic. I might not know this either, but is there a case of them providing political donations to members of the democratic party?

Even if there is, it's not as black and white as yall like to make it seem.
Of course the panthers are going to be in-line with the democratic party, it stands for anti-racism and equality for all races.

Now, why does this group support the GOP? It's because they believe their vision of a white America is more in line with the republican party, which is true, although no one wants to say it.

The answer always lies in the details.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:08 AM   #42
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
YOU instigated it COCKSUCKER LIBTARD!!!!!!!!!
Instigated what? You confirming that you are a knuckle-dragging troglodyte? Guilty as charged.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:19 AM   #43
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Instigated what? You confirming that you are a knuckle-dragging troglodyte? Guilty as charged.
Go back TO FUCKING YOUR MOMMA, COCKSUCKER !!!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:31 AM   #44
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The white supremacist group that Dylaan Roof cited in his manifesto has been making political contributions to republicans for years and the money has been gladly accepted. Suddenly, the dirtbag republicans who accepted these contributions without question are running for cover....fucking shameful....Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Gregg Abbott....all took money from the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist group that Roof cited with approval in his manifesto before he massacred nine African-americans after praying with them in their church. We're not talking a couple of bucks here either....$65,000.00 in total. I am wondering when the photos of Ealr Holt III, the head of the group, with Teddy Cruz and Gregg Abbott will start surfacing. Oh my.....

And, now, even the GOP is calling for removal of the confederate battle flag from government buildings. Your little RWW pointy heads must be exploding about now....
much like Hillary is running for cover for using the confederate flag in her campaigning. Fucking Shameful!!!! I will take money from anyone and so will ANY FUCKING POLITICIAN including Hillary, Obama, the Libertarian party, the tea party ... in the grand scheme of things Hillary's offense is worse. She consciously made a decision to use the stars and bars in her campaign ... the donations you speak of were likely sent in via internet like mine were ... most likely without interact.

HOWEVER your logic is flawed and shows your hatred - IF you take money from a racist group you are then a racist. FOOLISH

Rather than trying to make a case you make a foolish argument. You sir either believe that every Republican is a racist and are trying to bend the facts to your belief or you believe that people only give donations to people that believe EXACTLY what they believe. Unlike you I am not calling Hillary a racist because I have a brain and think logically ... you my good sir make arguments that show you to be a DUMB ASS that can't think past your hatred or you are willing to speak something that you know to be a lie because it furthers your agenda.
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:31 AM   #45
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
The white supremacist group that Dylaan Roof cited in his manifesto has been making political contributions to republicans for years and the money has been gladly accepted. Suddenly, the dirtbag republicans who accepted these contributions without question are running for cover....fucking shameful....Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Gregg Abbott....all took money from the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist group that Roof cited with approval in his manifesto before he massacred nine African-americans after praying with them in their church. We're not talking a couple of bucks here either....$65,000.00 in total. I am wondering when the photos of Ealr Holt III, the head of the group, with Teddy Cruz and Gregg Abbott will start surfacing. Oh my.....

And, now, even the GOP is calling for removal of the confederate battle flag from government buildings. Your little RWW pointy heads must be exploding about now....
Do you ever intend to tell the complete and honest truth about anything Timmie? Why don't you mention that this group or man has also given money to Mia Love and Allen West among other republicans? Funny, that this arch racist (according to the press) is giving money to black politicians. Wonder why that is. Maybe he is not that big of a racist as we were told. Maybe there is something else going on? On a side note: do you realize that probably every black person who shot someone in Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Boston, or New York City probably supported Barack Obama and the democratic party. The supportors of the democratic have so much blood on their hands....well you know what a bunch fascist oppressors types you democrats are from the Civil War to Baltimore.

How about removing another banner of oppression from our midst. This banner means intolerance, a certain superiority, and a denial of simple rights to some people like Christians. Here it is;

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women