Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
beautifulbliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 151788
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I need to vent.....

I haven't been on ECCIE that long or even in the hobby , but this is ridiculous ! Every freaking thread I read someone has to always start some shit! Stfu it's a damn hobby so the hell what if someone got a bad review . Unless you was the one who gave it,why does it matter ? You want to point something out: point out the fact you comment some kinda bullshit on every thread. And I do apologize because your not the only one but that thread was the last straw.

I read this stuff & almost forget I'm am on a p4p site. This is some people's Facebook. They sit behind a handle and talk shit , get a damn life !

I know this will offend some but honestly I don't care. I know from conversations with other members of the board they feel the same way. I am a very nice person and I don't like to get involved with drama but no one wants to see this every time they get online!!!
beautifulbliss is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I know EXACTLY what you mean. it takes a LOT to push my buttons.. i am a very sweet girl.
But it seems like certain people feel the need to start negative stuff on EVERY thread when people are sitting there just having a good time.
They do it because they must be miserable and have nothing better to do with their life. I know a LOT of people who are sick of certain members negative outlook on everything.
its called a TROLL. They should grow up. This is an ADULT website. so they need to start acting like one. I feel kinda bad because i just practically yelled at someone. but im sick of seeing people criticize everything every single person says. its ridiculous.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
beautifulbliss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I know . I don't get it though..like is that what gets your rocks off?

But I didn't want to post because I don't want anyone to think different of me but I'm sure they will understand. Enough is enough
Old 12-16-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I completely agree. Im sure people will say some negative things about what i just said to someone. but i can only take so much. you seem like a pretty sweet and smart girl! and i dont think anyone will think anything negative about you. if they do then its their loss!
cant let people run over us, you know?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yeah, tell it like the way it is ... then post some taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I think most of us just learn to ignore the troll. Optionally, use the 'Ignore' feature in the User Control Panel.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey View Post
I think most of us just learn to ignore the troll. Optionally, use the 'Ignore' feature in the User Control Panel.
if you use the ignore feature, does it block them from seeing and/or commenting on your posts?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #8
beautifulbliss
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I've been doing just needed to vent .
Old 12-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny_j32 View Post
if you use the ignore feature, does it block them from seeing and/or commenting on your posts?
I don't think so. It will only prevent you from seeing theirs. And even at that, you will still see their handle and will know that they posted something even though you won't see the comment itself. Unfortunately, if anyone quotes them, their comment will come through and be visible to you. I should know as I'm building up quite a blocked poster list myself.

I think the best thing to do is simply ignore them. I know that's hard to do but I think the less attention they get, the more they will get bored and just leave. A lot of people are getting tired of it.

Keep your chin up ladies. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let the troublemakers keep you from posting.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #10
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
I don't think so. It will only prevent you from seeing theirs. And even at that, you will still see their handle and will know that they posted something even though you won't see the comment itself. Unfortunately, if anyone quotes them, their comment will come through and be visible to you. I should know as I'm building up quite a blocked poster list myself.

I think the best thing to do is simply ignore them. I know that's hard to do but I think the less attention they get, the more they will get bored and just leave. A lot of people are getting tired of it.

Keep your chin up ladies. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let the troublemakers keep you from posting.
thanks sweetie.. and i guess if its like that i might as well not even block them. ill just ignore it from now on. i guess some people just feel the need to beg for attention.

I do know one thing though.. if they came and got a BJ by destiny they probably wouldn't be so angry all the time! hahaha
Old 12-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Some would if you gave them a CBJ, you can't make everyone happy, just let it go, water off a ducks back!
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #12
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The DarkSide View Post
Some would if you gave them a CBJ, you can't make everyone happy, just let it go, water off a ducks back!
I do cbjs.. just not bbbjs lol.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:48 PM   #13
Red Rock
Valued Poster

LOL....you can tell its the holiday season....tensions are high. It feels a lot like the parking lot of Wal-mart on "Black Friday!"
Red Rock is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #14
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint can release the tensions of the world.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #15
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Am I the only one...?

Am I the only one who noticed that the OP started a thread by acting exactly the same way that appparantly pisses her off in the first place...? Are we in some kind of Twilight Zone...?
malwoody is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women