Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2014, 04:06 PM   #16
mayolo
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

This may be something you have already tried but complain to ECCIE tech people. the person is violating points 8 and 17 of the ECCIE general conduct guidelines.
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=2
mayolo is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:13 PM   #17
Alexa_Allure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 228783
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy damned if you do, damned if you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
How about a simple... No Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
can't agree with encouraging girls to simply never respond. it's one of the most unprofessional and disrespectful things anybody...or any business...can do.

I thought the same thing when I encountered my first screening failure. I sent a very polite response declining the appointment, and wished him well in his hobbying escapades. Needless to say that did not go over well, and he let me know exactly how he felt about it. So when I encountered the potential client noted in this post, I decided to implement the advice of more experienced providers. But it's looking like this is a no-win situation any way you slice it....
Alexa_Allure is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #18
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well I don't agree with the no response at all. I have been turned down by a provider and I have to admit it bugs me to this day. I wish she had said why. I asked a couple of times and no anserw. My thinking was that there may well be an error in her information. If it is a physical appearance issue I really can't change that so i would let it go. In my case I have 62 okays and 13 reviews. It is quite perplexing.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:00 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa_Allure View Post
I thought the same thing when I encountered my first screening failure. I sent a very polite response declining the appointment, and wished him well in his hobbying escapades. Needless to say that did not go over well, and he let me know exactly how he felt about it. So when I encountered the potential client noted in this post, I decided to implement the advice of more experienced providers. But it's looking like this is a no-win situation any way you slice it....
That's a whole new ball game! Guys an idiot. Ignore is the right thing to do!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #20
Skyblaster99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Tell the Pilgrim to leave you alone and that your
Not interested in providing any services to him
Dont threaten it will only make it worse
Be nice and go on down the rode this Pilgrim
Has mental issues for sure.... Bad childhood
Im sure... Just be nice and dont agitate

Not sure what the rt thing to do is other than telling him
No thanks , tell him your big blk pimp says no
Skyblaster99 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:23 PM   #21
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
once you told him no, then ignoring him is the right thing to do...i just meant in general.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:14 PM   #22
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Well I don't agree with the no response at all. I have been turned down by a provider and I have to admit it bugs me to this day. I wish she had said why. I asked a couple of times and no anserw. My thinking was that there may well be an error in her information. If it is a physical appearance issue I really can't change that so i would let it go. In my case I have 62 okays and 13 reviews. It is quite perplexing.
And this may be one reason the guy may persist. Please understand.......I'm not saying it's right for the guy to keep hounding you. No means no.

But, like Diddleman, I have many reviews and well over 20 oks. Yet, I was just recently turned down for an appointment with a new gal I wanted to meet. I'm letting it go. But...its perplexing. We guys know the ladies have all these blacklists. I'll always wonder what I did wrong, or if I'm on some list somewhere for something I'll never be able to explain.

And so it goes........
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:21 PM   #23
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
Same here!! Had a meeting all set up. Then I send a couple of emails about what I like and might like to try if she was willing and then suddenly she doesn't want to see me. No reason why. If you don't want to see me, fine. But let me know what the problem is. I'm trying to get established here and need whatever feedback I can get.
Rec1166 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:54 PM   #24
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I also think a response of No thanks, is better than ignoring.
If he asks why in a decent way, then you can go from there.
If he blows up, then an 'I told you no, please let it go' and ignoring further calls
is appropriate.
Rejection always hurts a little, sometimes just the tiniest explanation can help.

AA, don't second guess yourself, in this case it's probably best to continue to ignore him.

You could try the line about your brother coming home on leave from SEAL training, but in this day of anonymous comm via keyboard, it probably won't work.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:16 PM   #25
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

For some guys, a "no" actually means "yes". They are simply wired that way. We call those people rapists or potential rapists. It could also mean he is in "love" with you or some aspect of your persona he can't let go of. Either way, you could have a problem on your hand. Since you've told him no, telling him again will do no good. Ignoring him/not responding is your best approach for now. Hopefully, this dude is somewhat normal and eventually it will get through his thick skull to leave you alone. It may take months or longer. Now, if this guy truly is deranged, I do think you need to take some measures to protect yourself. If you have a friend who is computer savvy, you might be able to do a background check and get the guys real name and info. With that in hand and hopefully all the records you have of him contacting you, and go to a lawyer and discuss drafting up a cease and desist order or some type of no contact order. I'm not saying go through with that idea, but be prepared to in case you really feel threatened for you physical safety.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:25 AM   #26
Alexa_Allure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 228783
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for all the input. If we apply the advice as a combined solution, this is what we get:

When it comes to a provider opting not to see a client (failed screening, personal preferences, whatever), there are some clients who are capable of being told “No” and moving on, while others hear “No” and start to get crazy.

Everyone will identify which group they belong to regarding a provider declining their appointment request:

1.) Dismissed and Desist

or

2.) Dismissed and Pissed

If you are on list 1, you will be told a polite “no” and provided the reason for your dismissal. If you are on list 2, you will be ignored.

Ha! A girl can dream, right?
Alexa_Allure is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:01 AM   #27
theboss21422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Maybe peer pressure will get him to stop, tell him to stop publically
theboss21422 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:43 AM   #28
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Well fortunately I'm not in your shoes and have never experienced this lol.

My advice would be to always respond with a no thank you if deciding not to see a guy. How they respond doesn't matter cause once you decline you ignore. It's always gonna be on a case by case basis regardless.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:31 AM   #29
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblaster99 View Post
Not sure what the rt thing to do is other than telling him
No thanks , tell him your big blk pimp says no
I know, how about she tell him that Skyblaster99 her new racist boyfriend is going to come over and teach him some manners?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:33 AM   #30
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks for all the input. If we apply the advice as a combined solution, this is what we get:

When it comes to a provider opting not to see a client (failed screening, personal preferences, whatever), there are some clients who are capable of being told “No” and moving on, while others hear “No” and start to get crazy.

Everyone will identify which group they belong to regarding a provider declining their appointment request:

1.) Dismissed and Desist

or

2.) Dismissed and Pissed

If you are on list 1, you will be told a polite “no” and provided the reason for your dismissal. If you are on list 2, you will be ignored.

Ha! A girl can dream, right?
While I'm big on being honest, as a provider, it is in none of the ladies' best interest to tell a client that he has been black listed, by whom, or what the details are. If ya want to know why, PM me and I'll explain in further detail if ya like.

Ya might try responding with something along this line, " Thank you for getting in touch, but at this time, I do not feel that the we would make a great fit.", and leave it at that. Then ignore every attempt he makes to contact you. Every time ya answer, it's like feeding fuel to a fire. Lotsa pushy guys out there and no sense in giving them, what they might feel is any kind of interest or acknowledgement.

As providers don't go around badgering potential clients as to why they won't come see them, potential clients should also respect that ladies have a right to choose who they will see, and are not obligated to give specifics. Neither owes the other an explanation. WALDT (We all like different things)
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women