Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160172
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eccie links in CL & BP ads

This may be a very 'unpopular' opinion, but here it goes....

I have noticed, as well as most of you have, that there have been a pretty good amount of unknown hobbiests hitting the site in a very short period of time. I think, to hlep cut down on the board being flooded with unknowns like this, it may help to restrict the postings of Eccie review and showcase links on CL and BP ads.

IMO it brings Eccie too much into the public view. We do not want this little corner of our discreet world advertised on public, free online ads....do we?

Word of mouth is the best way, and I think should be the only way, to pass on the secrets of Eccie.

You can see where the hits are coming from....if you post it as a rule, and a verified provider posts the link in her ad anyways, you can give her a warning...then a second time can cause her to loose her status....third time she could loose her reviews? Or have them locked temporarily?

Anyways....something for you to chew on.
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Granted I don't look at CL or BP much, but are eccie reviews being linked on there?

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I have seen links to ECCIE reviews before on BP and CL. The practice continues...
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Examples:

This BP ad has her review links and her showcase link
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...fe-37/11209068

This BP ad she posted her Eccie handle
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...al-26/11125719
Old 08-30-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lots of providers do it, for some it cuts down the one thousand questions from the gents. I did it once or twice last year. Not anymore though. I feel like if the gents want to know more, they can research it.

Maybe some providers feel like it helps with business. Everything is right there and the gents do not have to dig for research when its right there. Funny thing is I clicked on several providers ad with there reviews linked, and I still had to sign in.........so unless they become members, they won't be able to go far and see the review.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:07 PM   #6
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It doesn't take much to register on here, and yes, short term it will help that lady out....but the long term, I believe it harms the whole board when it is repeatedly posted out in the open.
Old 08-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
GothicPleasurepet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35051
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen Tiff,
I want/need to stay semi utr so i don't want a lot of traffic. It makes the good girls look bad and then they see the BP/CL girl's donation requests. Next thing i know, I am being asked to "cut a deal" This isn't "Let's make a deal". It's my time. Period.
I don't advertise on either because they aren't reliable nor well respected. I prefer it that way and i don't want every tom,dick,harry,LE looking at my business. Period.

just my .02 worth
GothicPleasurepet is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
mmpuddin
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

johnny law loves cl and bp. and i don't want my personal sh.. on the police report of some cl or bp girl.
mmpuddin is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #9
DianaDeepthroats
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31465
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, when I first started, I didn't know about the boards, barely anyone on BP or CL did.. I'd see some with reviews & think, wtf.. why would they review what the fuck their doing.. why oh why would you review something like that. Then, I understood. But, in any sense, it's still probably not the best bet.. not only advertising.. but being reviewed as well.. & putting them in the same damn advertisement -- not smart.

However, I've done this before (on the word of a provider) "just toss an ad or two in there.." I did.. but I took them down. I had to - it just felt like too much exposure. But in reality, what's going to happen is going to happen.. all you have to do is google Tiffany Cums & ECCIE pops up, just like with me & some other ladies.. guys handle names too. ECCIE pops up in related google searches for me, all the time.

I go back & forth with myself about it all the time. I have recently decided that what you said is true. WE DO NEED TO KEEP THEM SEPARATE. We all do business differently & we all cater to different people, when we use back alley avenues - keep them back alley.. But -- some of the PRIMETIME clients.. come from there. Yes, there are dry backs & guys who are pain's in the ass, but because this site is NOT well-known.. people scroll through BP & the guys who're fresh out, looking for company, with high tower office jobs & big banks at least SEE you, even if they don't COME to see you.

I AGREE THOUGH. I AGREE. I don't know if everything I said was a bunch of rambling, in the end. I agree..
DianaDeepthroats is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:16 PM   #10
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So is the provider who advertises on bp not well- respected or the hobbyist who finds bp gals, not well respected?

As someone else said Google can and will pull up anything. If you plug in a providers email address and Google it......you may just finds reviews of her.

I do not post links to my reviews on bp. its not my thing. I like the gents to do their research.

On the other hand, links bring business back to the board.......no? A curious gent takes five minutes to register, now what he chooses to do after he registers is a whole different story.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:20 PM   #11
Guest030112-4
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35792

Guest030112-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #12
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Pulling a specific name up in google is totally differant then a courious gent signing on and stumbling across a profile that he recognizes the face on.

Now with that being said, it was not my point at all.

Gentlemen who are truely serious about being or becoming a hobbiest, will find Eccie. They will do their research and seek it out. The ones who are coming in off of BP and CL ads are usually not serious about it, they are just looking, or lurking. Trying to find pics for a quick release. Or they entertain the notion for stimulation.

But this also is not my point.

I guess what I want to get across, is actually what I had already said in the beginning....if this is suppose to be our little discreet corner here on the web, why would we want to post it out in the open for all to see?
Old 08-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #13
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneCleavage View Post
I've googled and pulled up eccie ads... so you're not safe anywhere... I think this thread is null and void... I know men like to have things handed to them on a platter and would rather not do research, so if I can help them choose me, why not...

I think that is very selfish thinking....

I take that as the same as if you would've said "If it helps me, I don't care who it hurts or offends....as long as I'm making MY money."
Old 08-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #14
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I tend to agree with Tiffany. Many of us have noticed an influx of newbies; PMing us and asking for information, etc... Typically they simply get ignored.

Eccie already has LE's attention, but it might be helpful to keep out some of BP/CL lurkers. Lots of those guys are just trouble.

As a side note, I think the girls should be able to link to eccie reviews on their individual websites, very helpful.
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #15
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes! On their sites! Or even state in their BP/CL ads 'Reviews available upon request' then after contact, give them the links then.
I think inviting all of the BP/CL 'lurkers' in is a bad thing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women