Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
Meerschaum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Oh, jeez. I think I just lost my will to hobby! How can a mere mortal, balding guy with a gut ever hope to live up to the hobbying exploits of this hobby god? Please, ladies, tell us there is hope for the losers like me who just want to get some strange every now and then.
Meerschaum is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #17
Jason Gideon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Wild time indeed!

Thanks for an awesome time love... And the bloody nose! LOL

PS. Sorry I forgot the "1/2!"
Jason Gideon is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #18
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Very cool.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Jason Photoshops his Showcase pics. I helped him, so watch out ladies...!
Would love to see the girls do more of this...but tell the truth, lol

And remember, your review is about HIM so don't BS us about how many orgasms you gave him ;-)
Hilarious!!! Couldn't have been spoken any better~ Would love to live to see the day that women don't fudge there reviews on how many orgasms they give the guy.
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #20
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

This "review" is an excellent form of damage control planted here by Jason Gideon to take the edge off his previous train wreck.

Well played.
yourself is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:56 AM   #21
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Was thinking the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
This "review" is an excellent form of damage control planted here by Jason Gideon to take the edge off his previous train wreck.

Well played.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #22
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Well played.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Was thinking the same thing.
While your sentiments might appear to hold some water, this post was initially made in January. It would appear that the trainwreck occured in February.

Not offering any defenses, just trying to lay an accurate timeline.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #23
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
It would appear that the trainwreck occured in February... just trying to lay an accurate timeline.
Not saying you are right or wrong, but "it would appear" is not exactly "accurate". I do know that Jason waited awhile before posting this review. Perhaps he was just damned lucky both happened within days of each other.. and it was just a fortunate coincidence that someone decided to bump the thread.

Not knocking Jason here either... this rough sex thing sounds intriguing.. maybe I should try it: Do any of you girls want to be slapped around by a 65 year old, 350lb man with a 2" dick?
yourself is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #24
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Except this thread and "review" pre-dates the Kayla saga by more than 2 weeks. So no connection, imho.

Ju's sayin'....

Quote:

Well played.
Edit: never mind. I see the point has already been raised. But I will tell you from conversations had with multiple individuals behind the scenes, that the Kayla incident DEFINITELY occurred in February. Moreover, fwiw, JG has a similar "review" by another provider (EsmeRayne) that is even a couple weeks further back, so, again, I see no connection with the Kayla incident and this "review."
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:51 AM   #25
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

It was my fault- I bumped the thread not thinking about the dates- last post was about a month ago so I fucked up. But you got to admit that shit was hilarious what Prolongus posted. Didn't mean to get anything riled up and by know means was this meant to benefit JG. Don't know him and don't care to. I won't do it again and I'm going to seek help for that haha.
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

You are correct Yourself and eccienewbe. I need to pay closer attention to the orginal post dates. But its still fortuante that it got a little bump so soon after the Kayla incident.

In fairness, as long as both parties are in complete agreement, then more power to them. It sounds like they had a lot of fun and were very happy with each other. And that is the whole point of being here :-)

Hopefully he has learned from that incident to better communicate what he wants and insure both parties are in sync.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:14 AM   #27
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Nothing says "great session" like a bloody nose. Giving, or receiving.

I'll pass, but you ladies go ahead and enjoy the beatings/degradation. You might also enjoy Pathfinder.Patrick. He's a chat whore because he has multiple alerts for abusive behavior. He raped me and beat the shit out of me. Sounds like good times for some of you!! Enjoy!!

No wonder I don't visit these parts anymore. Ladies here will do anything for a buck, depending on how much publicity they think the reviewer will give. Never mind he has a following and you attract the types who follow him, and what you put out there as far as your "boundaries"...which seem to be going extinct these days.
Sad state of affairs...unless you enjoy violence, in which case, ENJOY!

Ladies, value yourself or no one else will. Especially me, when you come up as a reference. Just saying!!!!! They're all yours and you have zero credibility with me.

P.S. I have received an appt request from this guy, but he never mentioned wanting to be violent. So......stop taking up for him like he makes all the ladies aware of his intent. I passed on a bad vibe. Glad I did.

Ladies like the ones who posted "reviews" on him and who buy into this BS only make my job harder, as well as the hundreds of other ladies who would rather not be victimized for the umpteenth time in our lives. Just saying. Up your rates and get better visits LOL no bruises either, unless you like the trailer-park-trash look.

Ughhhhh....pathetic.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #28
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

More ladies should do reviews. Let the guys know what we need to work on.lmao
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:47 AM   #29
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
More ladies should do reviews. Let the guys know what we need to work on.lmao
We would, if we were allowed, and if we could be totally honest without the guys finding out. We both know that will never happen . It's a man's world LOL

You fellers can relate, I'm sure. Reviews by ladies in coed don't count since its just a kiss-ass ad. Female reviews, if they ever happened and they won't, should be in private forums only, if she's really trying to share some info with us.

Otherwise, just send the dude a PM. It's much more discreet, and no one really cares about who you ladies fuck. It just feeds the egos of the whackos these ladies proudly review, and perpetuates the unsavory behavior. IMHO.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:56 AM   #30
Dfdubba
Valued Poster

Thumbs down

Quote:

Well played.
He will be a trainwreck from now on regardless of what he does.
Hopefully providers are weary of his alleged other handles.
Dfdubba is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women