Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-18-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
jerseygirl69
Account Disabled

User ID: 147524
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry WOW...WHAT A SCUMBAG! SCREEN OR BE VICTIM!

I received a phone call today at around 10 this morning. The man stated he wanted 2 see me at 3 p.m. today. I asked if he was a member on eccie he stated yes and rambled on about a very well reviewed provider being his favorite blah blah. Once I ran the phone # which started with 409 and ended with 5414 I was informed by a screening site I use this man is a time waster and dangerous. When he called back 2 confirm I said sure I can see u and gave him an address I was not at. He stated he had seen several providers there and all was well. He said his name was [Do not connect names to handles - Staff] and his handle was prince on here. Please do not see this man if he calls u. He has been alerted across country and noted as forcing bareback sex with providers.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #2
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Ya he may be a douche, but it doesn't give you the right to send him to a false address. all you're doing is creating animosity between the man and yourself for having done that. Should have just been the bigger person and patted yourself on the back for avoiding this asshole and posted this thread to alert others, not go out of your way to do what you did.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
Ya he may be a douche, but it doesn't give you the right to send him to a false address. all you're doing is creating animosity between the man and yourself for having done that. Should have just been the bigger person and patted yourself on the back for avoiding this asshole and posted this thread to alert others, not go out of your way to do what you did.
+10000000 on this one- a simply sorry but I can't see you would have suffice- if a lady on here was reviewed and got a bad review and/or had bad service what it be ok for a hobbyist to book an outcall and send her to a false address?

If he is a member of eccie like you stated- now that he knows you set him to go to a false address who knows what kind of payback he might be planning now that you have it out in the open- again a simple :" I am sorry I won't be able to see you would have been the professional thing to do.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:18 AM   #4
jazz1j
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I think you did the right thing. if this guy has been doing those things he gets what he deserves
Old 02-19-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The actions that you took were on assumption of what others said and this was completly wrong....It seems that in your mind you were going to take this course of action then come on here and be glorified...For that I would never even consider seeing you myself....When the next few ladies are going to see this fellow and drive to a false location wasting their time and money they can thank you for this....

Always walk in the others shoes before going and finding things wrong with them right away....

TexasCowboy
Old 02-19-2013, 02:32 AM   #6
jerseygirl69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok perhaps I shoulve given more accurate info. I didn't just decide I would send a legit client 2 an address I wasn't at. I did that after the guy lied 2 me about his handle his location and his reference who never heard of him. He deserved exactly what he got and besides it appears he wasn't even in Texas just trying 2 keep me on the phone long enough 2 cum in his hand.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:56 AM   #7
jerseygirl69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

ok I will simply state this then u guys can carry on. I was angry and frightened when I wrote this alert. Allow me 2 clarify, I NEVER said I sent him 2 a false address I said I sent him 2 an address I was not at. In saying this what I did was give him my address but not my room #. He never went n a wild goose chase because he is not even here. I told him I was posting an alert and got no response. I apologize 2 u guys 4 any wrongdoing on my part I certainly was not looking 4 any glorification from anyone. Just upset.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #8
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygirl69 View Post
Ok perhaps I shoulve given more accurate info. I didn't just decide I would send a legit client 2 an address I wasn't at. I did that after the guy lied 2 me about his handle his location and his reference who never heard of him. He deserved exactly what he got and besides it appears he wasn't even in Texas just trying 2 keep me on the phone long enough 2 cum in his hand.
How did you know he wasn't in Texas? Area code 409 is in the Galveston area.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:31 AM   #9
jerseygirl69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't "KNOW" he was not in Texas I stated "IT APPEARS" as he called me saying he was here from Dallas in less than 7 minutes. NOT POSSIBLE! wherever he was he certainly wasn't on a goose chase nor did he ever have the intention of an appointment with me or any other provider.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #10
bolivarcorona
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Well, if "it appeared" he wasn't even in Texas, then what were you afraid of exactly?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:48 AM   #11
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

That must have been one awkward conversation about web handles for the people who's house you sent him to. That's a good way of causing more damage, just really piss off some space nut. Who knows maybe next time he will change his number and name and pass your screening. Not hard to do babe. Be careful and think before you do,shit like that. On another note. Wish I could have heard that conversation with him and the poor lack that answered the door!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #12
r1ken2008
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

If safety is a concern...then whatever it takes is ok by me!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:22 AM   #13
ParisDeJour
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117504
My ECCIE Reviews

If he didnt pass screening,Just say sorry Iam not able to see you..I dont agree with sending him to the wrong address,he could change his handle/#.....but ty for the heads up
Old 02-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #14
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Jerseygirl...can't you see you are making yourself look really bad on this thread.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #15
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With all of the RED going on in your opening statement, I thought that this was going to be a really serious alert.

Sending someone to the wrong address could have caused you, and people who are completely innocent of anything, problems.

Sometimes, especially when you're nervous and scared, it's good to take a step back and think very calmly and then act.

As a good friend is always suggesting to me, "Breath, first".
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women