Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35248
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2014, 07:58 PM   #1
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Default Some memberss on this board are supporting a communist muslim

Fuckers...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:29 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Fuckers...
Well fuck those conservative assholes.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #3
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Who's the communist Muslim we're referring to here?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:12 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Some memberss on this board are supporting a communist muslim
Is TrendingIdiot now supporting a "Communist Muslim?"

That's not surprising! It wasn't that long ago that TrendingIdiot openly believed the Taliban Commander over the U.S. Secretary of State.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway on 6/9/14: "I don't believe John Kerry.............I believe the Taliban Commander."

http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1055418073
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 11:06 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Slobbrin, you are fuckingnuts.

you son obviously dropped you on your head while he was trying to get the fuck out of your closet.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:02 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Who's the communist Muslim we're referring to here?

Jim

I'm glad you asked... here is your answer.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:29 PM   #7
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Thumbs up

Obama is bad at many things, including being a communist.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:52 AM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Joe Piscopo’s confessions of a disillusioned Democrat

The party of the working class has sold out to fat cats

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3ASsFyySo
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

By Joe Piscopo - - Thursday, August 14, 2014
I’m a Democrat. I’ve been a Democrat my entire life.

I used to utter those two sentences with pride and would shout them from the highest rooftops. Now, I’m almost embarrassed to say those words.

I almost can’t articulate my political affiliation in public (or on the radio) without immediately offering an apology and an explanation.

How did I get here?

I’ve been asking myself that question a lot lately. The more I ask it, the more I come to the realization that I haven’t changed all that much. Sure, I’m a little older … OK, a lot older. I have a few more children (one at every exit in New Jersey). I am also a little closer to collecting Social Security than I might’ve been a few years ago. However, in examining the current state of world affairs and the political landscape, the more I realize that the Democratic Party has changed far more than I have.

Contrary to popular belief, my first exposure to Democratic politicians wasn’t when I played Jimmy Carter in my first episode of “Saturday Night Live.” I’ve always been a political junkie and followed politics, the way my friends followed sports. My parents never told me where they were politically or where I should be. They encouraged an independent streak, a healthy skepticism of authority, coupled with a large dose of common sense and a love of country that was all-consuming.

My father was a proud Italian-American, but the American was second to no other nationality. “Pop” was a World War II veteran and a brilliant lawyer who devoted his professional life representing the working class, particularly new legal immigrants.

I was a Democrat because I believed in civil rights, like Lyndon Johnson. I was a Democrat because while it was clear to me that the Republican politicians were out of touch and cared for only the upper class, Democrats like Franklin Roosevelt cared for the masses and helping the working man. I was a Democrat because I believed in a strong defense and opposed communism, like John F. Kennedy. And I was a Democrat because I loved the fact that Kennedy understood we needed lower marginal tax rates.

By and large, none of these values are represented in the Democratic Party today. From where I’m standing, the party has largely abandoned its commitment to civil rights and instead allows race-baiters to be national power brokers. As spokesman for the Boys and Girls Clubs of New Jersey, I am hurt that there is not one Democrat in Washington who cares enough about the great inner cities of this country to help those in dire distress from poverty and crime. These cities are in worse shape than those countries from which all those illegal “children” crossing our borders daily are coming.

In my home state, if I can walk the streets of Camden to try to help the disenfranchised, why can’t the Democrat in the White House walk the South Side of his hometown and do the same? In terms of caring for the working class, it seems as though Democrats are more interested in catering to the special interests, such as the trial lawyers, lobbyists and George Soros who fund their campaigns — rather than fighting for small-business relief to allow a higher minimum wage or (God forbid) middle-class tax relief.

Most disheartening, though, is the Democrats’ weak commitment to a strong defense and maintaining America’s place in the world as the only superpower. All I see is an American foreign policy led by a Democratic administration that is floundering when it comes to things like dealing with Iraq, Russia and Syria, inept when it comes to crises like Benghazi, and weak at the knees when it comes to protecting our strongest Middle Eastern ally, Israel.

I guess a big part of the reason I’m a Democrat has to do with who I am. I grew up idolizing the larger-than-life-personas I’ve encountered over the years in music, sports, movies and business. Which, of course, explains my fondness for “The Old Man,” as we affectionately called Frank Sinatra. I grew up believing that all of the rock-star personas were Democrats — no bigger star in the world than Kennedy. Lyndon Johnson had a Texas swagger that got things done, and Ed Koch could host “Saturday Night Live” as well as any other politician.

In politics today, where are today’s larger-than-life figures, ready to inspire the next generation of public servants to “ask not what your country can do for you …”?

When I met President Reagan, I felt inspired. I want to feel inspired again. Like Reagan, I think the time has come for me to leave the party I’ve been a member of my entire life — not because I want to leave it, but because it has already left me.

I don’t think I’m ready to become a Republican yet (although despite their lack of solutions, I still find myself rooting for the Republicans in the midterm elections for the first time I can recall).

In good conscience, however, I can’t continue to call myself a Democrat.

In becoming an independent, I think I’m maintaining the independent (dare I say, libertarian?) mindedness and patriotism that my parents endowed me with. For the country’s sake and for their own, I hope the Democrats wake up.

I am also hopeful that we, the people, will wake up and strongly feel, with heart and soul, what my family always instilled in me and what is sadly absent in many of today’s political leaders: the love, the appreciation and an unapologetic pride of being an American.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz3ASs2EaOI
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Old 08-15-2014, 10:50 AM   #9
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:

Idiot.

You do realize that Muslims loathe communists, right?

The jihadists in the Muslim Brotherhood hate ALL secular ideologies and the commies are outright atheists.

The Taliban in Afghanistan back in the 1970s were among the first to fight against the communists. The problem for us is that they also want to fight against Christians, Jews, Hindus, and any one else who is non-Muslim, not merely the atheists.

So, no, Obama isn't a Muslim communist, whatever that is. He may be a closet pinko, but he is not also a Muslim.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:28 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You ask that from infodumb?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:52 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Lets start with the muslim part of Obama, who you voted for... Do you think his own family is lying? NyMuzLVer...

Old 08-15-2014, 07:09 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Total waste of time.

Slobbrin.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Total waste of time.

Slobbrin.

Just keep practicing Hamas Rider, you will get better.

Six (only six?) examples Obama is purposefully enabling the Islamist cause

Written by Allen West on August 13, 2014

The only plausible explanation for many actions taken by President Obama and his administration is that they are working counter to the security of the United States of America. How else can one rationalize the following:

1. The unilateral release of five senior Taliban back to the enemy while the enemy is still fighting us.

2. Providing weapons of support to the Muslim Brotherhood-led Egyptian government — F-16s and M1A1 Abrams tanks — but not to the Egyptian government after the Islamist group has been removed.

3. Negotiations with Qatar and Turkey, two Islamist-supporting countries.

4. Negotiations with Hamas, a terrorist group.

5. Returning sanction money, to the tune of billions of dollars, back to the theocratic regime led by Iran’s ayatollahs and allowing them to march on towards nuclear capability.

6. Obama’s evident support of Islamists in Libya.

In an operation that was again unilateral with no Congressional approval, U.S. military support and resources were given to Islamist groups fighting against Moammar Qaddafy — and we know the results of that action. Not long after, one of the groups this administration armed, Ansar al-Sharia, took responsibility for the terrorist attack and murder of our U.S .Ambassador Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Ty Woods, and Glenn Doherty at the Benghazi Special Mission Compound (SMC). Oh, and that same group claims it has established an Islamic caliphate in eastern Libya, based in Benghazi. Just two weeks ago, the United States of America evacuated the Libyan embassy in Tripoli due to security concerns.

But I guess it’s all hunky-dory there now, because according to the Washington Free Beacon, “The Obama administration has lifted longtime restrictions on Libyans attending flight schools in the United States and training here in nuclear science, according to a final amendment of the ban recently approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).”

“Less than two years after the deadly terrorist attacks in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is poised to sign off on an amendment reversing the ban, which was enacted following a wave or terrorist attacks in 1980s and prevents Libyans from studying these sensitive trades in the United States.”

We just evacuated Libya due to security concerns. There can be no doubt that Libya is an Islamic terrorist sanctuary state, thanks in no uncertain terms to Obama, and now he wants them to come here and learn how to fly planes and understand nuclear science?

Ok Lucy, ‘splain this to me.

The Free Beacon says “the original law effectively disqualified all Libyan nationals and those “acting on behalf of Libyan entities” from training in “aviation maintenance, flight operations, or nuclear-related fields,” according to the ban. “The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is amending its regulations by rescinding the regulatory provisions promulgated in 1983 that terminated the nonimmigrant status and barred the granting of certain immigration benefits to Libyan nationals and foreign nationals acting on behalf of Libyan entities who are engaging in or seeking to obtain studies or training in,” the amendment states.”

DHS spokesperson S.Y. Lee who told the Free Beacon that the Obama administration is reviewing its policies towards Libya “to see how they might be updated to better align with U.S. interests” in light of its revolution.”

If I may interject here, Libya is not a stable country and there can be no alignment with U.S. interests as long as there are al-Qaida affiliated groups freely operating in that country.

Of course this action is taken when the House and Senate is away on a five-week hiatus from D.C. but at least the House Judiciary Committee responded by acknowledging, “The terror threat continues and numerous news reports document recent terror-related activities coming from Libya.”

Why wouldn’t the Obama administration allow Kurdish Peshmerga members to come to America and receive flight training so they could be given quality helicopter gunships and destroy ISIS? Can anyone explain what the strategy and objective is here in lifting this ban with a nation that is or should be on the terrorist watch list?

Sorry, but I can only explain this one way: Barack Hussein Obama is an Islamist in his foreign policy perspectives and supports their cause. You can go back and listen to his 2009 speech in Cairo, where Muslim Brotherhood associates were seated front and center.

All the circumstantial and anecdotal evidence points to that conclusion. The pivot away from the Middle East seems to be nothing more than an opportunity to enable Islamists and their goals. Anyone supporting this Libyan ban being lifted is indeed an enemy of this state.

The Obama administration’s foreign policy doctrine is self-described as “don’t do stupid s@#t”. But I guess that all depends on what your ultimate goal is.

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/six-si...yGL7kt0Sxg2.99
Old 08-15-2014, 09:38 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Although Barack Obama is a Muslim name. I am not sure if he's a practicing Muslim. He claims to be Christian, if he is he's not all that faithful.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:07 PM   #15
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Although Barack Obama is a Muslim name. I am not sure if he's a practicing Muslim. He claims to be Christian, if he is he's not all that faithful.
Jimbo, even if it were true (and I'm not saying it is), would he be the first (and only) POTUS to be an unfaithful Christian?

Assuming Obama is the Christian he claims to be, his level of faith is not ours to judge.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women