Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The sad thing if you get stuck having to eat out, the options in some areas aren't very good at all. Japanese is the only thing within 5 miles of me that is remotely healthy and that's just one place. Even there 80% of it isn't that great.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #32
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Wakeuр;2693910]Very true. Tolerance isn't the answer. Tolerance is saying "I'm too fucking lazy to unfuck myself so you need to accept that I'm obese, draining your healthcare system, upping your insurance rates, and causing all the rest of my children to be fat just like me to perpetuate the system."

Actully I have never had to go to the doctor for ANYTHING other than for regular check ups, which I must add, (I do not have high blood pressure or cholesterol)

and once when I got thrown off my horse when I was a teenager...

Also, I have insurance...... I do not have kids, so that's not the case either...

No one in my family is obese... My mother had her FIRST heart attack when she was 24 and weighed 117 pounds and was 5'10, followed by 2 more in the following 10 years, from blood clots in her legs... and was solid as a brick shit house!

Next......
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 PM   #33
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
The sad thing if you get stuck having to eat out, the options in some areas aren't very good at all. Japanese is the only thing within 5 miles of me that is remotely healthy and that's just one place. Even there 80% of it isn't that great.

Very true, I eat out daily. Bad choice I know...

I like fresh food. I grew up on a ranch, and ate fresh veggies and real meat all my life... when I got away from that... on came the weight.. And not from being lazy. I am very active. I ride horses often, still play vollyball, swim a lot.. but that damn fast food will get ya every time. And yes, I have slowed down in the last few years, but it is the fast food and SODA that has me where I am.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #34
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sarah would be the only person here who could attest to my physical fitness, even at age 65.

First, I work my ass off. I still do quite a bit of physical work, the type that will get you breathing hard.

I work out. Not with weights, but pushups, situps, chins, reverse pushups, and enough jumping jacks to get my heartrate up and sustain it there to do some good.

I eat no fried foods. Period. If I go out, it is always grilled fish, shimp, scallops or chicken. I also eat no salad dressing, not even mayonase.

I eat one big meal a day. That is usually lunch. At night, I eat a bowl of Cherrios, or Special K with some fruit.

I am right at 6 foot, and I weigh around 180. I wear size 34 pants.

You younger guys had better get serious about this weght thing before you top 55. At 65, I know that anything I eat that is remotely fattenning will go right to my stomach. I don't want that.

I watched that special as well. Those lard ass women riding around on those carts in Wal Mart is enough to make you puke.

Hey Wakeup, one of the reasons I see Sarah, and only Sarah, is because she is one of the fittess women I know. Like you, I ain't paying to fuck no fat chick.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #35
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Also chubby chasers might be part of the market, but a smaller part of the market for sure
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #36
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
Also chubby chasers might be part of the market, but a smaller part of the market for sure

I doub't that it's a "smaller" part of the market.

I make $ $ $ $ $ or more -- daily --- that is quite a few "fat chasers" out there. I see skinny ladies posting that their business is slow...... I have never had to make that post, but again, not every man on here is just looking for outer appearance and how much some one weighs. If that was the case, there would be no market for any other type of lady here.

To many men in this hobby, it is about MUCH more than sticking their dick in some one who would never give them the time of day in their personal life... which is why you do not hear from them on these boards... they are respectful in all areas of their life, HOBBY included.

You guys may just be trying to see how many hot girls you can stick your dicks in, and that is fine, but there are grown MEN on here who need more than that in their life, and thank god for those of us who actually have brains, feelings, and a personality who can give them that.. THAT is where my business comes from,, not from some guy saying.. "oh, i want to fuck a fat girl"....

See... what I love about my job... AND MYSELF.. is that yes, I am a big girl, and for this job alone, I am glad the majority of the time about being my size.. ESPECIALLY HERE ON THIS BOARD because if I was skin and bones..I would have to deal with idiots like some on this board. I would have to put up with dick heads like yall all day long.. but lucky for me, I don't .. I have wonderful, respectful men who visit every day. Who go about their own business and don't start shit on boards like these, and who don't worry about every one else.

Once again, I don't believe that you guys who hobby to fuck ladies that are skin and bones are the majority... come on now...if you were, there would be less ads for fat girls... but every day there are more and more ads for them...

Every one has a choice in life, for what they are, who they see, how they hobby, with who they hobby, etc... we are all on this board for a reason, and on this earth for a reason......

and what is pathetic is the men who have taken over this board and made it a gossip/bitch/complaint department instead of a informative, fun and helpful place.

Just fuck who you want... write a damn review and leave all the other bullshit to the side.. damn...

P.S ---- WAKEUP --- tomorrow starts the challenge..
Old 05-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #37
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Based on your stats, change your intake to 1200 calories per day. Do it for a month. 6 pounds loss.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:26 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

$150 billion a year in health care costs related to treating obesity in this country...

Yesterday I pitched a few things to the owners of my company. We're buying a water cooler, giving easy access to water helps eliminate the need to bring fruit juices, energy drinks and sodas to work which are all extremely bad for you...yes, including fruit juices...

We're going to spend a day giving blood screenings and health checkups to all of our employees. Making them aware of issues they may have may help them make adjustments on their own to avoid us having the insurance issues later.

I'm going to give biweekly lunch meetings for anyone who wants to come, not mandatory, about food health and body health, including easy ways to change their diet and aids to help them keep track of it.

I'm going to try make a difference. If even one person sees an improvement, it's worth it. Or company has made a choice to forego cost benefit analysis on this one. We realize we're giving away money to possibly get nothing in return. It doesn't matter. They readily agreed.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #39
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Based on your stats, change your intake to 1200 calories per day. Do it for a month. 6 pounds loss.

Will do!!

And when I drop the weight, which I will because I know me... then we can schedule just one visit , it can be a quick one... and no donation needed... Just so you can kiss my ass!!!
I must admit, you pissed me off royally today..not the fat part, but the other... but hey, maybe it was motivation to do what needs to be done.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #40
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

At least you grasp the concept. I don't give a flying fuck what you people think about me, or how upset I make you. I teach from the Socratic school of thought. If you're too dumb to learn it yourself, I'm going to embarrass or anger you enough to do what's right...

Whatever it takes...
Old 05-15-2012, 08:40 PM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I'll also give you credit for being the only fat provider to speak up. Took guts, while the others pointedly remain silent on the matter...
Old 05-15-2012, 08:52 PM   #42
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I'll also give you credit for being the only fat provider to speak up. Took guts, while the others pointedly remain silent on the matter...

I don't have an issue speaking my mind.

I also could care less what some one else thinks or feels of me, or how they feel about me voicing my thoughts on the board.... but yes for some one to call you out of your name on a public board..could cause a few attitudes...but every one is intitled to their own opinion, Including fat girls!

Im done venting, I'll report back on THIS matter on 6/15
Old 05-15-2012, 08:59 PM   #43
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

WU, damn dude...

Did that "obese" girl at your job eat your lunch again
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #44
htownhammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 133

This thread is "tough" but motivating. While I can't cook (I have no interest or patience in learning), I'm still trying to eat healthier considering my limitaions. I know there is much room for improvement.

Meal plan:
Breakfast: 2 packs instant grits or oatmeal (200 - 240 cal) + 20 oz water with energy mix (10 cal)
Midmorning snack: 1 large apple + 20 oz water
Lunch: ideal - grill chicken salad + water
reality - it's embarrasing but this thread will motivate me + water
Midafternoon snack: - 1 large apple + 1 protein bar (15g & 200 cal) + 20 oz water with energy mix (10 cal)
Dinner: 2 frozen chicken breasts (260 cal) + 20 oz water
Late evening snack: 1 Atkins protein shake (15g & 160 cal)

Exercise:
T, Th, Sa - 3 sets vertical press, 3 sets bench press, 3 sets shoulder press, 3 sets leg presses, 3 sets leg curls, 3 sets calf raises, 20 mins sauna, 5 mins steam room

M, W, - 3 sets curls, 3 sets triceps extensions, or row machine, pushups, 15 mins stationery bike, 20 mins sauna, 5 mins steam
htownhammer is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #45
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

This touch rubs us all.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women