Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-11-2012, 07:21 AM   #61
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

4 pages, and the whole time me thinking that this HAD to be about something bigger than a provider acting a little unprofessional and an overzealous John. Where's all the good stuff? You people are slipping. I'm re-upping with HBO.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:01 AM   #62
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Chrisfun was not threatening her, he was calling her bluff because he knew she was lying......that is my assumption and I'm sticking to it
Old 01-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #63
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

What happen??
Old 01-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #64
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand why stuff with ROS that we cannot read and consequently cannot respond to, is moved to co-ed which by definition means BOTH sexes participating in discussion??

Shouldn't this have been moved to the men's lounge, which would be much more appropriate since she can't say anything in response, essentially?

It seems kind of unfair.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #65
phineas
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I don't understand why stuff with ROS that we cannot read and consequently cannot respond to, is posted in co-ed which by definition means BOTH sexes participating in discussion??

Shouldn't this have been moved to the men's lounge, which would be much more appropriate since she can't say anything in response, essentially?

It seems kind of unfair.

Have to agree, this thread is pretty useless to those of us without premium access, so why not just move it to where none of us lesser mortals can see it?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #66
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

From what I remember, when a nc/ns is moved to coed, the ROS is supposed to be made public. If it isn't, what's the f'ing point of moving it to coed?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:38 AM   #67
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
From what I remember, when a nc/ns is moved to coed, the ROS is supposed to be made public. If it isn't, what's the f'ing point of moving it to coed?
agreed!!
Old 01-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #68
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
I don't understand why stuff with ROS that we cannot read and consequently cannot respond to, is moved to co-ed which by definition means BOTH sexes participating in discussion??

It seems kind of unfair.
I don't understand why provider's can't rebut a review IN the review. Allow them one post per review to rebut the review then close the review. Members posting in reviews is a MAJOR source of drama for this board and I'm honestly surprised they haven't locked it down. Let the CO-ED forums be where people bring their drama. Keep reviews for reviewers and the reviewed.

Kind of like not shitting where you eat.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:51 AM   #69
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default CO-ED MEANS CO-ED does it not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
+1 Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
agreed!!
If the ROS is not made public where the providers can see it and give their input then I think this thread has pretty much run it's course and been beat to death. We all got the message, even the OP got the message, everyone except the provider in question, got the message lol

CG
Old 01-11-2012, 09:25 AM   #70
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If the guys would simply follow the posted instructions, it would not be in review format and both sides would see all the content as designed.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #71
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default I was going to stay away from this, but here I go....

While I agree that negative information/experiences should be encouraged, I am disappointed that so many ( among the guys defending the OP ) take this particular report as gospel. Have you not learned that guys repeatedly post out of anger, attempting to exact some sort of punishment on providers who don’t yield to their every request? Come on dudes( to the ones drinking the OP’s Kool-aid), be somewhat skeptical, will you?

To those crying foul over the revealing of ROS, repeat after me, there was no encounter that took place. There is nothing sacred in the ROS that needs protection. As Bubba3452 said on post #13:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
NCNS, not a review. Moving to Co-Ed. Next time read the instructions at the top of the forum for NC/NS

Translation: For NCNS ( meaning that you actually drive to the incall location at the agreed upon date and time, and then she stop answering your calls, leaving you hanging), which didn’t happen here, you start a thread in Coed where the report is in full view. You don’t post a review with ROS in Coed, per site rules concerning tNCNS reports.

To the Op, my problem with your report is that I know you are playing loosely with facts. I can’t say my knowledge applies to your entire time line, but I certainly know, you are embellishing things, not caring for accuracy on your original contact date 12/10/2011. You do all this to fit your narrative I guess, and you portray Cameron as a liar BS’er through your entire post. Now I can’t come here and offer a counter point to your entire time line, but I sure as hell can show the other side of the story, for 12/10/2011. I know it is a small thing, but still more relevant than the many opinions expressed so far. Sorry guys but i t is true.

Here is your version for 12/10/2011:
Dec 10: Texted her and she told me she was going to the movies and that maybe she could see me after it. Kept texting me, and at the end, she said she could not do it. Ok. No big deal.

Here is my version for 12/10/2011.
I have been on a hobby break since May 2011. Through these months, I have kept in contact with a very small number of people, Cameron included. After so many months of not seeing her, we agreed to a social visit, i.e. not a hobby session, just two friends getting together with no BCD.

I got to her place, and being a little rusty, dialed the wrong provider on my mobile. I immediately ended the call and dialed Cameron’s number. She let me in and we said the hello’s. The “other provider dialed my number right back, and I had to “ignore” her call. Didn’t want to deal with having to explain myself to the two of them to start my day. I did call this other lady on a different day to apologize for my rudeness. She is one of my favorite people on the board. She was cool with it.

At any rate, after catching up with one another, we drove to NorthPark center, Yeah, I was treating her with a little shopping trip. We went into a couple of stores, she got a litttle hungry, but didn’t want a full meal. We each had some chicken wraps, and sat by the food court on the second level. I took this pic there. Why post this? Well, everyone who can say something positive is mindlessly being called a white knight, so this is my STFU(evidence I was there) to those who are rabid against guys who will post something positive about a girl when she gets a negative report..

EXIF data:

Filename - Cam at Northpark.jpg
Make - HTC
Model - Desire HD
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 72.00
YResolution - 72.00
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10.0 Windows
DateTime - 2012:01:10 22:22:27
YCbCrPositioning - Centered
ExifOffset - 220
ISOSpeedRatings - 180
ExifVersion - 0220
DateTimeOriginal - 2011:12:10 16:01:31
DateTimeDigitized - 2011:12:10 16:01:31
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
FocalLength - 4.92 mm
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 1952
ExifImageHeight - 3264
InteroperabilityOffset - 408

Thumbnail: -
Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 534
JpegIFByteCount - 7489

So we resumed her shopping, got done with her shopping, and started to get out of the shopping center. The place was a mad house full of women “wetting” themselves over all of their Christmas shopping. As I was trying to navigate out of the parking lot, a real nightmare on this date. Cameron received this one phone call. Not a text, but a phone call.. She took the phone call, and it was a male voice. I shut up because judging by the greetings and introductions, this was a prospective client. Had we been at her apartment, I would have walked out of the room to give her some privacy. Well, I was driving us in my vehicle, and I wasn’t about to step out of it to give her privacy and take the risk of being run over by a crazy shopper.

Fact: This is the only communication she received prior to the movie time, so if your time line is correct, this had to be you. Also, this is the only time she had to let someone know she was going to the movies.

Considering this phone call-not a text message, but a phone call-came in about one hour after I snapped her pic, I’d say you placed the call a little after five in the afternoon
So I could hear the male voice asking for an appointment that same evening. Cameron asked if he had p411 and if so, had he sent a request through it? The voice said yes. Cameron then informed the caller she could not check his references at the moment, since she didn’t have access to her PC. At this point, she informed him that she was going to the movies, and it wasn’t going to let out until it was very late, so the possibility of the appointment was very slim. I whispered to her that I could drop her off and call it a day, so that she could handle her business. She said No. The guy then asked if she had opening for Sunday, and she told him that this may work out better. they both said their goodbyes with the agreement of getting back in touch on Sunday.

After she ended the call I asked her why she didn’t want to stop our social outing and tend to this customer. She said this was a new prospective client and she needed to check his references ( I now know by his post, this meant talking to his references on the phone.

We made it back to her place,hung out at her place till movie time, she changed outfits ( more casual and comfortable), and we headed to the theater. At no time did she contact anyone during this time. The movie that she wanted to see was sold out, so we had to settle for an alternate movie: Immortals in 3D. This was also a Movie Grill theater, or whatever they are called. People in there use their lights at the table, sometimes handheld flashlights to read menu, see their bills, arrange their food, pay the bills, etc. so texting in there isn’t much of an issue. Now did she just all of a sudden start texting someone? NO. A handful of texts did come in and she replied to them. Now, I don’t know the content of these texts, nor do I care to know at this time. I do know she didn’t initiate them, as you would be led to believe. Hell, it was a hassle to have to remove the 3d glasses to reply to them.

EXIF data:
Filename - Cam at movie blowing kiss.jpg
Make - HTC
Model - Desire HD
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 72.00
YResolution - 72.00
ResolutionUnit - Inch
DateTime - 2012:01:10 22:31:00
ExifOffset - 220
ISOSpeedRatings - 372
ExifVersion - 0220
DateTimeOriginal - 2011:12:10 19:47:27
DateTimeDigitized - 2011:12:10 19:47:27
FocalLength - 4.92 mm
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 1952
ExifImageHeight - 3264

Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 534
JpegIFByteCount - 7543

For anyone who thinks she could have just sent this pics for a white knight to post, I was there:

EXIF data:
Filename - Cam and I at the movies.jpg
Make - HTC
Model - Desire HD
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 72.00
YResolution - 72.00
ResolutionUnit - Inch
DateTime - 2012:01:11 07:54:11
ExifOffset - 220
ISOSpeedRatings - 264
ExifVersion - 0220
DateTimeOriginal - 2011:12:10 19:46:56
DateTimeDigitized - 2011:12:10 19:46:56
FocalLength - 4.92 mm
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 1952
ExifImageHeight - 3264

Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 534
JpegIFByteCount - 7248

The movie kind of sucked but it was an enjoyable outing. She had a few of her favorite drinks, we shared food and then the movie was over, I drove her back to her place. We made some small talk, and I did some other pics at her place, I like this one in particular, with her cat COLT:

EXIF data:
Filename - Cam and Colt.jpg
ImageDescription - SONY DSC
Make - SONY
Model - SLT-A55V
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 2917
YResolution - 2917
ResolutionUnit - Inch
DateTime - 2012:01:10 22:48:03
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ExifOffset - 404
ExposureTime - 1/160 seconds
FNumber - 5.00
ExposureProgram - Manual control
ISOSpeedRatings - 100
ExifVersion - 0230
DateTimeOriginal - 2011:12:10 23:03:36
DateTimeDigitized - 2011:12:10 23:03:36
CompressedBitsPerPixel - 2 (bits/pixel)
BrightnessValue - -1.25
ExposureBiasValue - 0.00
MaxApertureValue - F 4.99
MeteringMode - Multi-segment
LightSource - Flash
Flash - Flash fired, Compulsory flash mode
FocalLength - 35.00 mm
UserComment -
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - sRGB
ExifImageWidth - 630
ExifImageHeight - 419
InteroperabilityOffset - 1060
FileSource - DSC - Digital still camera
SceneType - A directly photographed image
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Auto bracket
White Balance - Manual
FocalLengthIn35mmFilm - 52 mm
SceneCaptureType - Standard
Contrast - Normal
Saturation - Normal
Sharpness - Normal

Compression - 6 (JPG)
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
JpegIFOffset - 1186
JpegIFByteCount - 7824

As you can see from the date / time stamp, I kept her company a little after eleven that night so I am aware of how little communication took place. Again, I am not privy to the content of the text messages, but I can assure you she didn’t initiate the text messages, or kept texting like mad to this individual as she would have you believed she led him on, and his first contact was a phone call., not a text message. On that phone call, it was agreed that a try for Sunday would be best. She had fun consuming several alcoholic beverages and I know she wasn’t planning on seeing a client that night.

As I said at the beginning, my objection to the OP is how he tries to paint her character in a way that does not reflect who she is. I know his initial method of contact is not accurate, I also know he is embellishing the flow of text messages. Now I am not going to make a blanket statement for the rest of his report, because I have no evidence to support that, just his word. I will however say that his credibility with me, at least relating to the 12/10/2011 time line is simply not there.

Did Cameron mislead him on the subsequent dates? I don’t know, but I will say that is not her style, and with regards to this one particular poster, I would believe her side of the story, if there was one.

Now, he admits to putting her on notice ( already out in the comments) that he would post this “review” if he didn’t reveal who the provider that gave him a NO GO! So to the ladies reading this, learn from this whatever you can, I won’t tell you which side to take. You should at least know though that if you give good customer intel to Cameron, she won’t burn your name with the clients. That is the way this shit is supposed to work.

At the end of my visit with Cameron, I just gave her a hug, a kiss, and a squeeze on her tight butt. Old habits die hard :-). There was nothing sexual about our visit. The only way someone was geting any time with her at that point was if you had a vagina and were doing yoga class with her on Sunday morning. I wish I could say she digs me because of my fabulous cock, but the reality is that she and I just get along as friends, and I am cool with that.

Back to my UTR status on the board, but don’t be afraid to shoot me a PM
Old 01-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #72
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Good to see you're still around, Matador!
Old 01-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #73
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Matador, you are one of the good guys on here that I very much respect. I do not doubt that anything you state happened really happened. But, frankly, your story lends credibilty to the OP's account. You show that Cameron was receiving and sending texts on that date, just as OP stated. Moreover, show that Cameron was contemplating taking appointment after movie based on the phone call you overheard but was telling a prospective client that chances were slim, just as OP stated. Now, you assume that the phone call you overheard was the OP who said he texted her. I don't see how that necessarily follows. I do not find it difficult to believe that Cameron (probably the most reviewed gal on all of eccie--make your own judgment on what that tells you about the number of requests she gets) sometimes gets more than one customer inquiry in a day. You also show she was at the movies just as the OP said she told him. Thanks for corroborating a very small slice of the OP's account.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #74
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

TheBizz, hey yes, I am still around. Good to see you still here also.

Waldo, I appreciate the kind words and to be honest, I don't care to get involved in other people's affairs, but it bugs the crap out of me when inaccuracies are reported. I thought about what you stated, before I actually decided to post. My post was already very long, so I didn't want to abuse readers too much.Edit to add: Remember, he said she lied to him at just about every turn ( painting her character as deceitful ), so I don't know if he believed her when she told him she was going to the movies. All I am saying, is her day went as she told the guy it was going to go. So she wasn't a BS'er when she communicated with him.

Let me add a little here, Cameron and I did the social thing because her day was open, with no customers inquiries or scheduled appointments, even up to the time I arrived at her place. How do I know this? I didn't want to interfere with her income, so I made sure I wasn't using her busy time.

Her phone was silent, until we were getting out of the parking lot. Now that she is very low profile/volume, and with her screening getting more thorough, the requests are not as numerous as you might be led to think. Believe it or not, her numerous reviews from months past don't play much into her current business model.

The phone call was the only time she informed anyone that she was going to the movies. There was no communication with anyone else (texts or phone calls ) until we were at the movies, so the general assumptions don't really apply here. Speaking of assumptions, many people posting to this thread I think are posting under the impression she is doing business the same as usual. That is not true. As boldbrotha stated earlier, she is very low volume at the present. Most of her clients are previously seen clients, and she only takes a new client every now and again.

Regarding what her plans were afterwards, I dropped a hint at the end of my long post, but maybe it came across as a joke, it wasn't.

Quote:
The only way someone was getting any time with her at that point was if you had a vagina and were doing yoga class with her on Sunday morning.
I won't elaborate further on that, other than to say she already had company

You'll notice I didn't leave things out because that does no good to anyone. I will say she was busy enjoying her beverages and her food more so than the movie. And her plans for after the movie, were already laid out. I already knew this before leaving for the movie theater. I wish I could elaborate further, but I can't. Let's just say that unless that she could stretch time, there wasn't time even for a 15 minutes quickie.

As I said at the beginning, I can't show any evidence ( won't try either) beyond the events during this date. When they ended their call, it was "agreed" by both that Sunday would be better for both. Again, if his time line is as stated, then his facts aren't very accurate, and he embellished the flow of information. I am certain of that.

Regarding the rest of his tentative appointments, or the follow up for the next day, I don't know.

If you want to know my conclusion to all of this, latin6pack nailed it first, and reveals much of the motive behind the post. Also LazurusLong had a very insightful post.

The good thing is, people can draw their own conclusion. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for her side of the story; she could prove me wrong but I doubt it.

The most significant issue to me out of this drama filled thread is that she didn't burn the provider who gave the DON'T SEE verdict, per his post, despite the consequences of this post. I can admire and respect her integrity, but that is just me.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #75
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Reading Matador's long post (no. 71) was like watching an episode of CSI: ECCIE.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women