Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-18-2014, 12:45 AM   #1
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24592
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation willis999992 lol wow ladies BEWARE

You have to be a really crappy kind of person to come on a board.. and downright LIE in a comment you posted on my review. Excuse you but my reputation speaks for itself. . I have NEVER had a gentleman say I have been dangerous or ask for over the top screening. . So let's talk about the reason you decided to try and make me look bad for no reason

1. You LIED (imagine that) trying to bypass my screening. . Which does not include the ONE bp lady you gave me... sorry but I do not accept references from ladies who are not established with a good reputation.

2. You gave me your "hobby name" to screen after that. . Again.. sorry, as I told you.. I do not meet gents based off "hobby names" you can be any number of the hundreds of serial killers who prey on ladies. . If you are not a well established gent on a board then you will get the 3rd degree to make an appointment. . I've got a nice life.. I'm not ready to be murdered yet.

3. Beauty of the internet.. screen shots.. those will be added so everyone can see what a snotty dick you are for trying to tarnish a ladies rep just because you couldn't pass screening. You signed up a month ago and have 1 bp girl you use for a ref? Not to mention a simple search of your Handle will turn up what a trouble maker you are... this board is for GENTLEMEN.. not assholes who throw tantrums when things do not go their way..

Yes.. you're right.. I did ask you for a pic of YOUR name.. off your id. . Stating you are welcome to cover everything I just wanted to make sure you weren't lying again. . You already gave me your name right? What's the big deal? Lol . It doesn't matter if you write your name on a piece of paper.. if you gave it to me already.. why are you so upset I asked for proof you weren't lying? ...

Last... after you did not reply.. I did not bother to pm you anymore. . Lol.
So why exactly did you feel the need to search out my review and post a nasty untrue comment on it because you weren't able to pass screening?

.... smh. You are a sad little man.. this board is not meant for guys who belong elsewhere to come and harass legit well reviewed ladies.. save that drama for your bp girls
Old 11-18-2014, 06:18 AM   #2
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I totally agree with you.
We have some people out there that just like to make trouble.
Be safe!
Old 11-18-2014, 08:33 AM   #3
UTRFriend
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Atta Girl!!!!!
Old 11-18-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
Willis999992
BANNED

Encounters: 1

sorry you're so upset...

I have all the PM's saved and screen shots as well.

Trashing you? I was making other gents aware that you were asking for my DL, yes with everything but the name covered up. I use a hobby name which no other ladies have had a problem with. You say 'hmm that's weird, nothing is coming up, I can't find anything' meaning you're doing searches on me. That's fine, but I have to wonder where my personal info will go when I give you my real name which I did, and then on to more. I was 100% respectful in ALL PM's. The negative, deragatory language from you is uncalled for.

No lie in my post. I said you wanted my DL. That's what I posted.

Hope you do well here.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Save your sociopathic bullshit for someone else . You are most definitely a creep. You blatantly tried to bypass my screening. . You gave me ONE bp girl as a ref.. then a fake name to screen..

You have absolutely no way to verify yourself. . Yes.. I'm going to search you.. you'll be lucky if I don't search your grandmother. .. it has done well for me and I have been safe from undesirables such as yourself. .

I encourage you to return to bp... your games will not be played here ...

And yes.. you did lie. You attempted to undermine the gents of the community by suiting the situation to fit your favor.. you lied about giving me more than 1 bp reference. . And you lied about giving me your full legal name. . In fact.. you gave me a bullshit fake name. I had every right to ask you to prove you weren't lying again

Other gents don't lie... why you? it doesn't matter really. . Like I said my reputation speaks for itself... I just think you're a shitty person for trying to cause trouble when you were in the wrong.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:18 AM   #6
Willis999992
BANNED

Default PMs

Mods, is it okay to post the Pms if somehow my real name can be covered up?

I think it will do this situation justice.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #7
Willis999992
BANNED

Default Pms covered up my name and hotel

{Staff edit: #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.}
Old 11-18-2014, 09:56 AM   #8
SweetNikki505
Account Disabled

User ID: 180606
My ECCIE Reviews

We ladies have the right to screen however we see fit. Afterall we are the only ones looking out for our safety. If you are uncomfortable with a ladies screening practices , move on and find another lady. Every lady screens to her own level of comfort, and there are plenty of ladies that don't screen at all. Just find someone that screens at your level of comfort whatever that may be. Your opinion about it really doesn't matter. Trust me it's better if you don't end up in a situation where one of the parties is uncomfortable anyway. It's not the end of the world just move on. Perhaps in the future heed the screening criteria before even inquiring, most ladies outline their requirements fairly clear and if you choose to be more private find someone else. Have a great day all!
Old 11-18-2014, 11:46 AM   #9
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down @willis999992

Your post of the email exchange between yourself and Dakota is in violation of item #9 of the ECCIE guidelines:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

I recommend that you read all of the ECCIE board guidelines to be sure that anything you post is in keeping with the letter of the law here.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #10
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He still failed to post the multiple other pms he sent stating he did use a fake name lol....

He's too funny... enjoy your trip willis.. safe travels
Old 11-18-2014, 01:39 PM   #11
Willis999992
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaSterling View Post
He still failed to post the multiple other pms he sent stating he did use a fake name lol....

He's too funny... enjoy your trip willis.. safe travels
This is what I said. It was not included in that series of PM's.

(Well that's my 'hobby' name. I don't use my real name, they advise not to on this site, there were some recent events that made me decide not to use it as well. )

I will enjoy backpage just fine. I think people can see how deragatory you're to other people by this thread.

Bye bye
Old 11-18-2014, 01:39 PM   #12
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up @Dakota

I'm on your side. Your screening process is no secret & if he didn't like it, he could have gone elsewhere. There was no need to post his complaints about it to your positive review. Just sour grapes from somebody who appears to have a very difficult time following the rules and behaving like an adult. I'm so glad that you posted your side of the story; ladies need to stand up for themselves when hobbyists try to portray them negatively.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:42 PM   #13
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! He is now threatening to kill me via pm.. oh and stalk me..
Old 11-18-2014, 02:58 PM   #14
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry @Dakota

It's being dealt with, and I'm so angry that you're being tormented like this. Looks like your screening worked since it kept you from ever being alone with this guy. Maybe now people will understand why some of us screen harder than others. To avoid ending up assaulted or dead. Arrest is the least of our concern, to be honest.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #15
UTRFriend
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I got a similar message from Willis too!!! LOL!!! This guy is a nut job....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women