Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2016, 01:28 PM   #196
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's just how you view the world. As I've said earlier, I come from a military family. I don't want to have to worry if some ISIS nut is gonna shoot up the neighborhood. And no- it's not a gun control issue. My mom was on base when the Ft. Hood shooter started shooting people. Thank God she wasn't hurt but she was scared. I've lived all over the world and what I see now is such a lack of respect towards Americans.
We give them food,shelter and protection. And meanwhile,back at the ranch- our guys are hungry and homeless - just go to to any street corner-you'll see them. It's shameful. And I don't even wanna get started on the V.A.-that's just a disgrace. So for me, Trump is the only choice.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 05:51 PM   #197
Tenticals
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Yeah. I guess I was hoping the Trump supporters would provide middle of the road sources or examples where facts can back up Trump's claim. I don't see Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, conservative think tanks, or blanket statements with no link that I can research to be a fact. I'll probably hear something about the liberal media, but there are outlets that call out liberals, centrists, and right wingers on shit. Media Matters does. Cite some of that. I mean, I am happy to learn more, but I never seem to get anything but angry rhetoric and personal attacks on the web. I just give it a try every couple months to see if anything has changed.
Tenticals is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 06:35 PM   #198
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenticals View Post
Yeah. I guess I was hoping the Trump supporters would provide middle of the road sources or examples where facts can back up Trump's claim. I don't see Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, conservative think tanks, or blanket statements with no link that I can research to be a fact. I'll probably hear something about the liberal media, but there are outlets that call out liberals, centrists, and right wingers on shit. Media Matters does. Cite some of that. I mean, I am happy to learn more, but I never seem to get anything but angry rhetoric and personal attacks on the web. I just give it a try every couple months to see if anything has changed.
I hear you my friend...thats what I get from "Hating Liberals"...just anger and insults...but not a one of them can take me on in a "show me how Hillary is NOT evil".

Because she is...Trumps a prick...but shes the Anti-Christ. Its not much of a choice actually.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 09:10 PM   #199
Allucards fish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

[ATTACH]https://d.justpo.st/media/images/2016/05/05/straight-outta-options-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-1462506641.jpg[/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (72.8 KB, 84 views)
Allucards fish is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 02:54 PM   #200
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenticals View Post
Trump exaggerates because doing so works for him. He says things that are not accurate because it helps him win.

I don't care.

I don't care how many little corners he cuts.

He's the only one who sees the problems.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that he can actually address them. If his record in business is an indicator he just might, and at a minimum at least a statement is being made.

The British vote to withdraw from the EU is in line with this.

We just have to make statements if nothing else. We are the people. We are the rabble. We are the majority.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #201
Sexy Snake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
But see...that's where I hope people are smarter than they act.

"Trump said something offensive about women, he hurt my feelings"

Well, Hillary once defended a guilty rapist of a 12 YO girl and laughed about getting him off on a technicality

"Trump said something {accurate} about allowing a latino judge to precide over a court case against him"

Well, Hillary called blacks "mega predators"

"Trump said we should hold off allowing islamics to mass migrate into our country until we can proper vet them" That offends me...

Well, Hillary landed under sniper fire-terrorized women his husband raped-killed 4 American citizens at Benzhazi because she dint want an "incident"

"Trump said he was going to build a wall to keep illegal mezskins out of America-just like the wall Mexico has on its southern border"-that offends me

Well, Hillary lied under oath regarding allowing our countries secrets to be vulnerable by ignoring security procedures...

"Trump said he will penalize American companies and bring back jobs to America"-and well...he offends me.

Well, Hillary has taken MULTI MILLIONS from foreign governments some who HATE womens rights, gay rights...she has taken MILLIONS from globalists like George Soros who want nothing more than a weak American public so they can profit...

Tell me why Trump is so bad again? People are caught up in very petty issues rather than seeing the truth. And the media is playing off those weak minded individuals with promises of more gov'ment cheese...
You know, I will finally say this. I am half Black and half Filipino and I have nothing bad to say about Trump. I am voting for him in November. I voted for him against Kasich, Cruz, and Rubio. I feel he is the right person for the job.

The "Donald Trump is racist" theme to me is a big lie. The liberal media use that to lure them from voting him.

Feminist for years is like a women version of the KKK. They will attack and hurt women if they vote for a radical ticket.

The KKK were always Democrat. The Blacks don't see that which bothers me a lot. One of the grand wizards was friends with Hillary Clinton before he passed on. Evidence of divide through Democracy.

I see or view voting Liberals as brainwashed and crazy. The are sacrificing themselves to the enemy which is globalist and Islamic extremists.
Sexy Snake is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 03:44 PM   #202
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Snake View Post
You know, I will finally say this. I am half Black and half Filipino and I have nothing bad to say about Trump. I am voting for him in November. I voted for him against Kasich, Cruz, and Rubio. I feel he is the right person for the job.

The "Donald Trump is racist" theme to me is a big lie. The liberal media use that to lure them from voting him.

Feminist for years is like a women version of the KKK. They will attack and hurt women if they vote for a radical ticket.

The KKK were always Democrat. The Blacks don't see that which bothers me a lot. One of the grand wizards was friends with Hillary Clinton before he passed on. Evidence of divide through Democracy.

I see or view voting Liberals as brainwashed and crazy. The are sacrificing themselves to the enemy which is globalist and Islamic extremists.

EXACTLY SS!

Trump says "stop the ILLEGAL aliens" and everyone says "hes racist". No, what part of ILLEGAL confuses them?

He says to stop Syrians from coming in until we can vet them...because STATISTICALLY they are Islamic, and STATISTICALLY 10% are radicals. Its not racist....Islam is not a race....its simple MATH. And it proved itself out in San Bernandino...she was CLEARED by the FBI and since then, its been proven she was a radical.

Liberals are simply IGNORING facts because it hurts their feelings that some people are just fucking evil.

Trump says "they're evil"...and it makes the liberal haters upset.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 04:12 PM   #203
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
EXACTLY SS!

Trump says "they're evil"...and it makes the liberal haters upset.
Who is "they"?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 05:27 PM   #204
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Who is "they"?
Why...the bad guys speedracer...who do you think he means?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:05 PM   #205
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why...the bad guys speedracer...who do you think he means?
I'm not sure. Muslims? Mexicans? Syrians? ISIS? If he meant ISIS or bad guys in general I would certainly agree with his statement that they are evil.

I think it's difficult to sort out the bad from the good but we should do everything possible to do so. The Orlando shooter was an American. Parents came here in 1980, long before we worried about terrorism threats from immigrants.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:35 PM   #206
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not sure. Muslims? Mexicans? Syrians? ISIS? If he meant ISIS or bad guys in general I would certainly agree with his statement that they are evil.

I think it's difficult to sort out the bad from the good but we should do everything possible to do so. The Orlando shooter was an American. Parents came here in 1980, long before we worried about terrorism threats from immigrants.
And how exactly do we "sort out the good from the bad"?

Obama is a racist divider of people. He has caused more unrest in America than we've seen since the 1960's. In my mind, HE is partially to blame for the hate crimes going on right now. He has fanned the flames and cause division.

Removing him from office...and NOT following up with his protege' is the best thing we can do to remove this HATER from office.

To also get his muslim department of justice lead, Loretta Lynch. Hillary would have LONG been under indictment if she were not in charge.

We need to get back to working out our (minor) differences without being told everyone is a hater.

We need to STOP the massive influx of illegal aliens from the south. The strain on state budgets is enormous.

We need to get to a SANE level of immigrants that are legal. We are simply not capable of providing refuge for every uneducated, unskilled person in the world wanting to live off the American taxpayer.

We need to simply STOP the incoming islamics in order to safeguard ourselves. Its simple math. You have NO argument for this. None. hell the SAUDIS or any other country in the region refuses to take in Syrians...how in the world is it our responsibility? That's right, its NOT. Shitty deal if you are Syrian...maybe they should stay and FIGHT their oppressive government like MY ancessors did?

No...I don't owe ******** a living...
No...I don't owe islamics a living...

Staff edit, Spice-We are very libertarian on the Austin forums and allow everyone to speak freely to the extent possible. However, using racial slurs crosses the line and we can’t condone nor permit them.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:57 PM   #207
Allucards fish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:

Obama is a racist divider of people. He has caused more unrest in America than we've seen since the 1960's. In my mind, HE is partially to blame for the hate crimes going on right now. He has fanned the flames and cause division.

Removing him from office...and NOT following up with his protege' is the best thing we can do to remove this HATER from office.

To also get his muslim department of justice lead, Loretta Lynch. Hillary would have LONG been under indictment if she were not in charge.

We need to get back to working out our (minor) differences without being told everyone is a hater.

We need to STOP the massive influx of illegal aliens from the south. The strain on state budgets is enormous.

We need to get to a SANE level of immigrants that are legal. We are simply not capable of providing refuge for every uneducated, unskilled person in the world wanting to live off the American taxpayer.

We need to simply STOP the incoming islamics in order to safeguard ourselves. Its simple math. You have NO argument for this. None. hell the SAUDIS or any other country in the region refuses to take in Syrians...how in the world is it our responsibility? That's right, its NOT. Shitty deal if you are Syrian...maybe they should stay and FIGHT their oppressive government like MY ancessors did?

No...I don't owe ******** a living...
No...I don't owe islamics a living...
I think you and every other strong opinioned hobbying patron should stick to what we joined this site for in the first place and find ladies to bang for Dough. Your views don't align with me and I'm sure many others on this site. Everyone has there own opinion on the way things ought to be and should have happened but that doesn't mean diddly squat. No one said you owe "wetbacks" anything I'm Mexican American and I do take offense to that. So I'd appreciate if you would keep your derogatory comments to yourself.
Allucards fish is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 02:00 AM   #208
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you'd have to ask Mr. Trump how HE plans on doing so with people who want to emigrate to the U.S.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #209
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess you'd have to ask Mr. Trump how HE plans on doing so with people who want to emigrate to the U.S.
So you AGREE that we need to stop ALL immigrants until we can seperate the good from the bad.

Thanks!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 06:53 AM   #210
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allucards fish View Post
I think you and every other strong opinioned hobbying patron should stick to what we joined this site for in the first place and find ladies to bang for Dough. Your views don't align with me and I'm sure many others on this site. Everyone has there own opinion on the way things ought to be and should have happened but that doesn't mean diddly squat. No one said you owe "wetbacks" anything I'm Mexican American and I do take offense to that. So I'd appreciate if you would keep your derogatory comments to yourself.
Its the sandbox...its FOR opinions. Are you against the 1st amendment?

Are you a legal immigrant OR are you a naturalized citizen?

If so the term wont apply to you. Most of my Mexican friends even call.illegals ******** and dont want them here...why does it offend you?

If you are living here illegally, thrn you should be deported until you can come back legally.

Its not confusing...its o
Pretty straight forward.

Staff edit, Spice-We are very libertarian on the Austin forums and allow everyone to speak freely to the extent possible. However, using racial slurs crosses the line and we can’t condone nor permit them.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women