Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-12-2012, 07:14 AM   #91
Matador
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfun27 View Post
Agree...freaking novel...and freaking amazing how much people can distort things. I actually had to go back to re read my original "review" (or whatever you want to call it), because even I had doubts of what I said at this point...because I read how people distort things...and is unbelievable. I will continue in private (something I have learned through this post.

Old 01-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #92
baldbrotha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

One thing I've NEVER cared about was how people thought of me or my comments. This forum can be truly entertaining at times, but you guys ADD way to much REALITY to FICTION! Sometimes it hard to tell the guys from the girls on this board! lmao!
Old 01-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #93
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha View Post
Sometimes it hard to tell the guys from the girls on this board! lmao!
That should certainly afford you opportunities to see providers of different genders.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #94
cookie man
Premium Access

lol...say goodnite Gracie
Old 01-12-2012, 10:44 AM   #95
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldbrotha View Post
... Sometimes it hard to tell the guys from the girls on this board! lmao!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
That should certainly afford you opportunities to see providers of different genders.
that may be the best thing written in this entire thread!!!
tho i read it as "see more providers".
Old 01-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #96
baldbrotha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

That was funny Shyster! I guess we know who one of the girls are now!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #97
Chrisfun27
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Old 01-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #98
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
I'm beginning to doubt the vast majority of the reviews and reviewers here. If someone can't post such info without all the attacks, we'll never get info on the NCNS's. I guess this is also why we see so few "No's" in the recommendation area of reviews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
...said the man with zero reviews!
There's a reason I don't post reviews here... I hate the BS reviewers put up with regarding those who say, "You paid too much", "My session with her was great", etc ad nauseum. So yes, it is threads like this one where the ECCIE rules don't seem to apply, that make me not want to take the effort to post reviews.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #99
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default said the man with zero reviews!!

Quote:
There's a reason I don't post reviews here... I hate the BS reviewers put up with regarding those who say, "You paid too much", "My session with her was great", etc ad nauseum. So yes, it is threads like this one where the ECCIE rules don't seem to apply, that make me not want to take the effort to post reviews.
OR maybe it's because he has LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS and (As a Whiner, opps Lurker) don't need to write reviews, EVER. (it might not be too good for his screening though) lol

CG
Old 01-12-2012, 09:37 PM   #100
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
LL has decided to post ROS information, the mods have been alerted, and none of the info has been removed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Actually, it seems you missed the original issue that the OP decided to use the Review form to create a NC/NS type of report when in fact this is NOT a damn NC/NS. And according to the Sticky in the Indy review forum, it should be a thread where the provider can see what the poster is claiming and can therefore reply. As others have posted in this thread and also in the discussion, when a client fucks up and uses the review form, many of the participants on this board believe the entire ROS should be made 100% public since obviously there is nothing sexual in nature being described so no need to "hide" anything from the prying eyes of the public.
I have missed nothing. I do see you've decided to finally use some private tags for the ROS info. I hope you got a nice warning message with some points. If it was meant to be public, the mods would make it so, they do have both the authority and ability to edit posts. The truth is that the decision is up to the mods, not you. So until the information is removed from private tags, you were clearly in the wrong, and should not have disclosed the info. It is that simple... I missed absolutely nothing.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:48 PM   #101
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
OR maybe it's because he has LIFETIME PREMIUM ACCESS and (As a Whiner, opps Lurker) don't need to write reviews, EVER. (it might not be too good for his screening though) lol

CG
With 5 reviews you've got the testicles to call me out on reviews. That's rich!

No, if it weren't for the regular dose of BS that seems to follow way too many reviews, I'd take the time.

As for screening, I have plenty of OK's at P411, and several ladies whom I frequent regularly, that will return requests for info speedily... It is their ability to handle the business end along with the BCD, that keeps me coming back to them.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:32 PM   #102
Sir Lancelot
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Keep in mind that it is not the mods deciding what is private, but the posters.

Whether it is in a review or a thread, if you post it in a private location (in the Men's Lounge, in the ROS of a review, or inside private tags) the mods are not going to make your private information public.

Everyone has had their say. I believe it is time to let this drop off the page unless someone has something NEW to add.

SL
Old 01-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #103
RaylanGivens
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

What the fuck is this board coming to? The freeloaders (myself included) that get free premium access for reviews are bitching about the lack of reviews from the guy actually supporting the site financially?
Old 01-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #104
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Talking

Some people seem to get caught up in the writing...

Old 01-13-2012, 08:49 AM   #105
uncle buck 50
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I hope that hundred bucks a year isn't breaking anybody up....Seriously, there's nothing wrong with paying for access. What sucks is the lack of any participation besides bitchin'.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women