Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2013, 08:16 PM   #76
Harix80
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Man what a good episode it was today. Was surprised about the emotion I felt at the end. Yes it does suck that next week is the end of the season but I'm excited that Mad Men is back tho.
Harix80 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:20 PM   #77
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

And don't forget about Breaking Bad starting their last season.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #78
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I need to stay away from this thread. I will watch it tomorrow morning after I get home.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #79
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Tomorrow, season finale of The Walking Dead...

Coincidence?
Old 03-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #80
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

LOL. Nice JJ. I recall last year the "Zombie Jesus" meme was popping up in various forms across Facebook. I am curious to see what people can/will do with walking dead thrown into the equation.

Thank goodness Breaking Bad will be back soon to keep my brain fed with delicious, mindless, junk! That and The Walking Dead are the two shows I can stand to watch. I think I need to diversify though to help out my trivia team though. I am mostly useless on the TV questions!
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:11 PM   #81
Guest081519
Account Disabled

I didn't read Game of Throwns, so I can enjoy show. Season 3 begins Sunday.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #82
Marcus78
Premium Access

Damm all you rich bastards with HBO...or just extended cable! LOL I hear great things about Game of Thrones and will probably read the books one of these days.

BTW, my favorite episode of Walking Dead (the one wear Lori dies and we are rid of her annoying ass!) is on right now. They're showing all of the episodes in marathon format up until the finale tomorrow night. I can't wait!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #83
Guest081519
Account Disabled

You know what?...

When she died, I was like:

Then when Rick starts hallucinating, I was like:

Old 03-31-2013, 11:17 PM   #84
Marcus78
Premium Access

Angry Sad the season is over.

I don't know what to think about the season finale, to be honest.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE!!!!

It looks the like Governor is done with his little city after killing half of the damn people after their failed run on the prison. Also, why did Glen and Maggie go from good shots to not being able to hit the broad side of the barn while ambushing the invaders? The people poured out of ONE door. How hard is it to lay down fire on the door and walkway and just kill them. It's as close to shooting fish in a barrel as you're gonna get!!!! I was also confused about the spike strips. Why only just the one out in the field? Why not hit all the vehicles. Also, when the group did go into the prison, why didn't someone jump into the truck and just take it leaving them there stranded and easy to kill. Those .50 caliber machine guns would have laid waste to the fleeing Woodburians, (I guess that's what you call them!) not to mention the grenade launcher left behind in the truck....all of which was unguarded!!!

It was cool to see the Governor go full Postal on his own people and slaughter them, but it was odd nobody shot back. They were armed to the teeth with AK-47's, M4's, shotguns, etc. and nobody fires back? Instead they just run in circles and happily get cut-down by the mad man. Then the Governor, Martinez and the other Lieutenant just drive away into the sunset together to have a circle-jerk in one truck leaving behind two army trucks complete with Ma Deuces (.50 Cal machine guns) and all those weapons and ammo? It seems like the writer got pissed with 10 minutes left in the episode and said, "Aw fuck it all! Let's just go home for the night!"

Andrea's fate was messed up, but not unexpected. I kinda figure she was going to die since she outlived her usefulness in terms of progressing the story. Now that Woodbury is gone and the Governor is on the run or doing whatever, there's no need for that link/liaison between the Prison and town. Although, she was quite pretty, IMHO, and I will miss seeing her....especially those scenes of her nude in the bedroom but darkened out.

Overall, my biggest gripe was that the episode was a bit much for me to put past the "willing suspension of disbelief" which goes with these types of shows. It was also a crappy and lazy way to end, what I felt constituted, the best season yet. But in all honesty, I think I'm just depressed my favorite show is gone until the Fall. Thank goodness I have Breaking Bad to carry me through, but the very subject of that show is against Rule #22 and may make it hard to discuss here.... LOL! Have a good night ya'll.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 AM   #85
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Thanks for the spoiler alert! I missed two episodes but, will be online today watching them. Watched first Game of Thrones Season 3 last night and needless to say I am VVVVVERY excited been waiting TOO long! Nothing too crazy happen they basically just intro'd what was going on with everyone (although a guy does get his nipple cut off) I mean who doesn't like a show with a hot naked chic walking out of fire with dragons WHAT A COMBO....although there is SO much more to show just sayin

BREAKING BAD!! I am SO ready!

The sad life of a recluse it's one of three things....fucking, watching pretty much every badass show on tv possible and cooking.....ok it's not that sad

As far as Walking Dead I am not reading the spoiler but, I hope to god that Andrea's idiot ass dies I have been ready for that since her sister died. Sadly enough I have also jumped on the Daryl Dixon band wagon. This is gonna sound silly but, I do like the occasional video games too and the new Walking Dead game survival instinct is awesome!

thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #86
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Spoiler alert.

Referring to post 84 without quoting:

I thought the finale was awesome, in particular, the intro, Carl's shooting, and the governr's rampage.

I found the gov's rampage chilling and I was not surprised no one shot back. That was intense, and the only men with the courage to shoot were still beholding to leadership. It was an interesting examination of what it takes to pull a trigger. Post #84 makes a lot of good points about the ambush, and I too wondered why the gov had all his men inside, but the prior poster has solid analysis.

Carl's shooting is the next season of the show, I predict. That kid is fucked, though I understand why he shot. The other dude was told to drop the gun, but he held onto it and had a look in his eye. The director did a good job of presenting a dilemma. Somebody's going to have to deal with Carl and it could be enough material for several seasons.

Thank God Andrea is dead and gone. What an abnoxious dramatic ham. Not all that attractive and I don't believe any of those hot bedroom shots were her real body. Andrea has been annoying me as long as she's been. At least one of the two people the gov left in that room had to die, and I'm fine with two.

I didn't mind the blah ending, I think they made it quite clear the dramatic future is Carl.

I'm terrified they're going to fuck up Breaking Bad, as I felt the first half of season 5 had 4-5 of the weakest episodes of the entire series. Mad Men is a shadow of its former self yet still retains potential. However, I've read that most AMC series suffer (probably not TWD) because MadMen's budget is ginormous and that is a shame.

They're bringing back The Killing, and unless they include Vic Mackey I'm out. I'd rather see Rubicon come ack.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #87
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Mad Men is a shadow because Don has been being a good boy with his new wife but his disappointment in her for opting to chase modeling instead of continuing in advertising is going to change that.
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #88
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Carl either needs to get laid or get his ass kicked. I'm voting for the latter!

Btw, I was hoping for some Ebony and Ivory between Mishonne and Rick but oh well.

Oh yeah and fuck that noise, sword bearing, zombie whispering, eerily silent chicks who saved your kid's ass do not cry!!!

Andrea's ass should have died back in the CDC. "Oh you want to stay and get blown the fuck up because you've lost hope? Be my guest ... I'M OUT LOCA!"
Yoyoma is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women