Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2015, 09:45 PM   #136
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
just a suggestion

the top performer's new signature -

The KEY to a GREAT Performance!

(of course you might tweak the image or its size)
That's fucking funny Can I qoute you on it hahaha
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:58 PM   #137
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Goodluck sharing that tool after you seen a well known bbfs provider & qouting its not hard to choke on dick..

WE DON'T LIKE YOU THATS WHAT YOU DON'T GET

Oh btw you wanna talk about over qouting things well stop telling people over and over your moods dictate your behavior come up with a better excuse...

Also you haven't explored the quality of ECCIE because you are to busy stalking me on the boards...
Wow, you do like to repeat the same things over and over. You should use them as your primary signature.

Oh I get it, Sweetie. But what you don't get is that I don't give a crap because I never liked you and a few others here. Is it taking you that long to figure it out? Sigh.

I say that my moods dictate my behavior over and over because a few blokes and broads keep asking the same damn questions and putting forth the same accusations against me, Miss I am part of the problem and not the solution. O sister, where art thou? Sheesh. Will someone mentor this chick on how to make a point without coming across as a complete idiot?

Quality on Yuckie is actually suspect because a lot of the encounters are very YMMV and different strokes for different folks but that could be indicative of the Houston environment. Stalking you? Mmmmm, as you can see when I do reply to posts when I do get a chance to do so they are out of the ordinary of normal discourse, so one can surmise that you are par for the course to that level of unruliness and ugliness that I have willingly embraced. Clyde found his Bonnie by chance in Texas.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:05 PM   #138
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go look at his posts more than half are all made towards me and he just joined now tell me that isn't a little strange..
Hey, I stopped talking to you but you keep egging me on. To me, that is strange on your part.

Old 04-13-2015, 12:26 PM   #139
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
Hey, I stopped talking to you but you keep egging me on. To me, that is strange on your part.

You have total control you can't be the better person and leave me alone... So you make up excuses of why you follow only me on the board.. IIt's ok denial is common for dorthy stalkers...

22 Pages Of Posts & 15 Pages Are All Made About Me... Wtf
Old 04-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #140
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm late.
What happened to WTF?
That explains why I couldn't find him.
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:57 PM   #141
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

When you find him tell that ****************** that I said hi.

edit: banned people still come up in search.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:25 PM   #142
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have total control you can't be the better person and leave me alone... So you make up excuses of why you follow only me on the board.. IIt's ok denial is common for dorthy stalkers...

22 Pages Of Posts & 15 Pages Are All Made About Me... Wtf

Mmmmmm, I am glad that you have finally realized that you are not the better person or shall we say you are the worst. I don't follow you around. Can you not read the previous posts for the explanation? Must I break it down to you further? Sigh, I see a topic that I like and click on it. Apparently we like the same topics. Comprende, mamacita?

Old 04-13-2015, 04:16 PM   #143
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Jeezus.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:26 PM   #144
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Jeezus.

Did someone call me?

Old 04-13-2015, 04:32 PM   #145
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Mmmmmm, I am glad that you have finally realized that you are not the better person or shall we say you are the worst. I don't follow you around. Can you not read the previous posts for the explanation? Must I break it down to you further? Sigh, I see a topic that I like and click on it. Apparently we like the same topics. Comprende, mamacita?

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE STOP FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY FREAKING THREAD I COMMENT.. ON IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO JUST STOP FOLLOWING ME... MORE THAN HALF YOUR POSTS ARE ON ME THE TOPIC YOU NEED TO GET OVER IS DORTHY SERIOUSLY ITS RIDICULOUS...
Old 04-13-2015, 04:35 PM   #146
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Hey DM...put his ass on ignore. Problem solved, unless some dumbass quotes him. (BTW...please, please stop quoting his posts? Thanks.)
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:47 PM   #147
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE STOP FOLLOWING ME ON EVERY FREAKING THREAD I COMMENT.. ON IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO JUST STOP FOLLOWING ME... MORE THAN HALF YOUR POSTS ARE ON ME THE TOPIC YOU NEED TO GET OVER IS DORTHY SERIOUSLY ITS RIDICULOUS...

Are you nuts? I see a topic that I like and I click on it. Why in hell would I care if you click on the same thread and make a post there? Time to see a shrink *****.

Staff edit, Spice - Medical speculation is strictly forbidden.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Old 04-13-2015, 04:50 PM   #148
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Hey DM...put his ass on ignore. Problem solved, unless some dumbass quotes him. (BTW...please, please stop quoting his posts? Thanks.)

That girl is poison.

Old 04-13-2015, 05:19 PM   #149
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I used the multi-quote or my attempt at it because I wanted to do so. My moods dictate my behavior. I am saying that we should start focusing on the ads and reviews instead of playing on the forums. I am not saying that I am doing just that. Obviously I haven't been doing that. I haven't explored the "quality" of Houston because as I said earlier somewhere that I am losing interest in the Houston providers so why even bother? I want some regional change. A person knows enough about his dislikes and likes to make the right judgment call. Most of the providers don't give a shit about the posts unless it has a direct bearing to their reviews. The ones that do are the drama-prone kinds which I don't see at all. I don't talk to the women that I fuck for real. BTW, I have seen some of theater productions in Houston. Pretty lame if you want my honest opinion but then again cinema sucks too.

My posts aren't suppose to be non-contradicting, normal, cordial, or even very enlightening. The forums are internet chat; bullshit generally with some good info here or there if you really try to do some analysis. I've already stated that I don't like writing reviews and most of my encounters are not reviewed at all. I don't even fucking mention them at all. I have those four reviews because of the obvious: some girls (inexperienced young ones and some agencies) bitch about it and to get the juicy details of reviews for the purpose of qualification and eventual selection. When it comes down to it, Houston is a brown skin town and that's where it's true distinction is in terms of the hobby.
PMS?

XOXO/Zani is that you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Jeezus.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:34 PM   #150
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

And to add to the list.....
http://eccie.net/member.php?u=2799