Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2024, 05:18 PM   #16
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post

Not much room for negotiation there regardless of who is the Prime Minister of Israel.
Palestine has been looking for Homeland since 1948. The Hamas don't have political control of Palestine. They are radicals with their own agenda perhaps. A two state solution would go a long way towards stability in the region. The number one problem is Bengy N. He doesn't want a two state solution. Get a two state solution implemented. The world can deal with the Hamas afterwards if their objective does not change.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:42 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Palestine has been looking for Homeland since 1948. The Hamas don't have political control of Palestine. They are radicals with their own agenda perhaps. A two state solution would go a long way towards stability in the region. The number one problem is Bengy N. He doesn't want a two state solution. Get a two state solution implemented. The world can deal with the Hamas afterwards if their objective does not change.

the Palestinians have had an offer for a homeland since 1946 with the British protectorate which they refused for one reason only .. it included a nation of Israel.

the Palestinians have refused any solution for a homeland as long as Israel exists.

the Palestinians are the terrorists not Israel.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 08:53 PM   #18
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

First of all pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel protests have been happening in the US, in Europe and in Israel itself ever since the October 7th attack. Blaming the Democrats or the Republicans for this is absolutely laughable. By the way Free speech is the law of the land. I don’t like it but it’s not illegal no matter how much I find it antisemitic. I have doubts about how much actual violence is occurring. Can you provide further information?
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:27 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
First of all pro-Palestinian and pro-Israel protests have been happening in the US, in Europe and in Israel itself ever since the October 7th attack. Blaming the Democrats or the Republicans for this is absolutely laughable. By the way Free speech is the law of the land. I don’t like it but it’s not illegal no matter how much I find it antisemitic. I have doubts about how much actual violence is occurring. Can you provide further information?

then blame the real culprit here the HAMAS Palestinian faction.

thank you valued poster
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:45 PM   #20
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Answer, a two state solution. However, Bengy N. keeps getting elected in Israel and he does not want that.

Palestinians won't recognize Israel's right to exist so there will never be a two state solution.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:28 PM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Palestinians won't recognize Israel's right to exist so there will never be a two state solution.
Then why did Yassir Arafat come to the USA on more than one occassion if he was not looking for a two state solution?

The person who really does not want a two state solution is Bengy N. He is funding the Hamas on the down low with hopes that they get political control of Palestine which they don't have. Then Bengy wants to get into war with the HAMAS and take them out so a two state solution will never happen. The thought that Palestine does not want a two solution just isn't true. The HAMAS don't speak for the Palestinians. They are extremists who are on their own.

The USA is in tough spot because we are sending military support to Israel and food to the civilians in Gaza. No way out until Bengy loses power.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:29 PM   #22
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I didn’t say any of that shit. Where in my post that you quoted did I say that.

You can put words in anybody’s mouth you like, but not mine, Mate.

Shame on you.

Oh, and you hijacked your own thread again, bud.
.... Please explain WHAT words there you believe
that I put into your mouth... And me initial post
- the first on in this thread - simply explains
the thread topic... No need for a barney here.

Simply wonderin' WHEN Democrat Leaders are gonna
condemn the "Death to Israel" and "Death to America" chants.

... As I mentioned, What a Country! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:59 PM   #23
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then blame the real culprit here the HAMAS Palestinian faction.

thank you valued poster
I didn’t want to start talking about the actual conflict itself since that’s not what the thread is about, however I totally agree that HAMAS is the aggressor here. They don’t care at all about the Palestinian people and are using them as human shields. The only way this ends is with the destruction of HAMAS.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:57 AM   #24
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

This thread is funny. Who knew Salty could feign such outrage to bash Democrats? I'll just say it is never a good idea to start a thread when you can't even stay on your own damn topic. Now this thread is all over the damn place.

Anyway, Salty, please share with the masses your thoughts about the racial tolerance climate of the student body of the college you attended in the town of Australia, WV and how it has changed today. See how this game works? LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 07:34 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

In this election year, it seems that Salty will stop at nothing to bash Democrats. The eclipse was the Democrats fault is what we’ll hear next.

The protests are disturbing, but at tx-dot pointed out perfectly legal. Obviously the OP has no recollection of the 1960s and 70s on college campuses. And then there was that little Muslim ban pushed by Trumpf.

This is still America.

Seems like it’s time to revive another longstanding “election” on ECCIE. The polls surely have Salty up by double-digits.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 07:55 AM   #26
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 08:54 AM   #27
CreatedInSpace
Premium Access

These people protesting don’t even know what they’re protesting. The only metric of right and wrong they have is who has the darker skin tone. It doesn’t matter that they’d be thrown off buildings or stood up against a wall by the very people they purport to be in favor of. They’re handed a sign degrading the whiter side of a conflict and march around like the morons they are.
CreatedInSpace is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 10:21 AM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
Simply wonderin' WHEN Democrat Leaders are gonna
condemn the "Death to Israel" and "Death to America" chants
I think naming an actual person to kill than a country is a bit more significant. Call me naive, but I believe it is pretty hard to take seriously folks chanting to kill a whole country but easy to take seriously chants to kill a person.

If I recall correctly, after a rally attended by retards on 1/6, some chanted death to Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi and also America. I assume (not at all) you must have been disgusted by that as well with the actions of those MAGA clowns. For some reason, I don't remember you starting a thread about that to condemn MAGA Republicans for not saying anything... geez, I wonder why.

My point is you don't get to pick and choose condemnation on stupid chants made by a bunch of shit talking pussies based on your extremely biased Trump agenda. You condemn all or you condemn none. It's that simple.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:04 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu demands Anti -Israel protest on American College Campuses to seize. I guess he doesn't realize there is is a right to protest and freedom of speech in America. This Nazi needs to concern himself with Israel not America.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/25/world-...uses-horrific/
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 04:42 PM   #30
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I think naming an actual person to kill than a country is a bit more significant. Call me naive, but I believe it is pretty hard to take seriously folks chanting to kill a whole country but easy to take seriously chants to kill a person.

If I recall correctly, after a rally attended by retards on 1/6, some chanted death to Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi and also America. I assume (not at all) you must have been disgusted by that as well with the actions of those MAGA clowns. For some reason, I don't remember you starting a thread about that to condemn MAGA Republicans for not saying anything... geez, I wonder why.

My point is you don't get to pick and choose condemnation on stupid chants made by a bunch of shit talking pussies based on your extremely biased Trump agenda. You condemn all or you condemn none. It's that simple.
... I'll ask the question yet-again:

WHEN are the Democrat Leaders gonna condemn the chants
of "Death to Israel" and "Death to America"??

Do the Democrats side with Israel or not?
Crikey! ... What a Country!... Not even sure if the Dems
side with America... ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women