Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2015, 09:54 AM   #31
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
I mean zero disrespect, I really do. You are an awesome visit. Top notch IOP, beautiful, smart, and a fun personality. That said this is a competetive business and a young girl's game. In order to succeed, there needs to be an edge, especially if you're a MILF type. Whether, that is responding to every ISO, providing services others don't, touring, trolling the chat room, attending Meet and Greets, whatever. People need a niche. I kind of feel that the personality on the board gives you that; I'm not sure you'd be as successful without it. Whether people agree with you or not (I'm about 50/50), you really show your personality here, and you come across as someone with intelligence and an opinion. Again, you provide an awesome service, but there are other MILF types who are as good that are more UTR and not as popular. So in my opinion, this board and the personality you display here gives you an advantage and additional clientele. So to say you wouldn't post here suggests that this has hurt you, when it seems to me (and I fully acknowledge you would know better) this has allowed you to brand yourself.
You really make a compelling point and one that is true. In the past, I've had several acquaintances in this world and several have had knock down/ drag outs on this board.

According to what type of knock down/drag out that we're speaking of, nearly always it caused their business to spike. There were exceptions but it's almost like a negative back and forth would still be like free advertising.

There are guys, and they're lurkers and probably don't post much if at all, who might steer away from someone who has a little bit of drama. But men like a wildcat.

And some like to wrestle a female. And if they think that a woman is a bit wild in one way, it could translate being wild in another?

Men like a challenge, which is what I'm suggesting.

Good points, though. If I were a guy, I'd like to bed THN!!! But then, if I had a penis, I'd be a bit dangerous, but only in the nicest of ways. I'd want to put it in a lot of different places.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #32
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Over the years, I became more comfortable with sharing personal information with some of my client base, and female participants.

If I had to do things over again, I would have NEVER shared my first name (and sometimes, last) to some (any?) of the people that I did.

Being too open about my personal life has come back to haunt me more than once.

There are others, but I was waiting until there were more responses. And funny answers are appreciated as well!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Agreed.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #33
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
I started in this hobby world very late in life. In the three years I have been at it I have met some incredible ladies. I have loved, laughed, lost, and cried. But I would not change a thing. I have enjoyed more fun, had more sex, and enjoyed more passion than I ever imagined. so much pleasure...so many memories...nope, would not change a thing.
This pretty much applies to me, as well. With one exception. Aside from pure hedonism, my goal in the Hobby has always been to experience as much as possible of the unique beauty that each provider brings to our community. As wonderful as each has been, there are a few with whom I probably revisited too often. Looking back, I should have stayed on task and broadened my experience.

demimonde: a group of people considered to be on the fringes of respectable society.
Great word. You can keep society; I love fringe people.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:29 AM   #34
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
... I love fringe people.
Me, too!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:51 PM   #35
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
I mean zero disrespect, I really do. You are an awesome visit. Top notch IOP, beautiful, smart, and a fun personality. That said this is a competetive business and a young girl's game. In order to succeed, there needs to be an edge, especially if you're a MILF type. Whether, that is responding to every ISO, providing services others don't, touring, trolling the chat room, attending Meet and Greets, whatever. People need a niche. I kind of feel that the personality on the board gives you that; I'm not sure you'd be as successful without it. Whether people agree with you or not (I'm about 50/50), you really show your personality here, and you come across as someone with intelligence and an opinion. Again, you provide an awesome service, but there are other MILF types who are as good that are more UTR and not as popular. So in my opinion, this board and the personality you display here gives you an advantage and additional clientele. So to say you wouldn't post here suggests that this has hurt you, when it seems to me (and I fully acknowledge you would know better) this has allowed you to brand yourself.
I had no idea we had met. Thank you for your honesty. I see your point.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 12:12 AM   #36
psyborg
Registered Member

Default Things I would do differently

I would have gotten a vasectomy at 17 instead of 31 and I would have gone into therapy at the same time instead of 45!
psyborg is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 01:05 AM   #37
moondoggiz69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I've had two DDG atf 's they both spent lots exxxtra time with me.One needed some space from me. I guess I messed up. I REALLY DON'T NO WHAT HAPPENED. Live and learn. Butt the other atf is special to me.Maybe I should be a better person
moondoggiz69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 04:04 AM   #38
mrhowell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

PAY YOURSELF FIRST. Great advice for everyone Kayla.

I wish someone would have told me about "Back Page" when I first started out. Lucky for me I only had a couple of bad experiences before I found ECCIE and then P411. Thank you to the ladies that see "Newbies"

It troubles me to see guys who are on ECCIE go trolling back page and later post a "No" review or an alert. There are too many great ladies with fair rates on ECCIE and P411 to mess with Back Page.

One of these days I am going to post an alert that will say " Back Page - Avoid at all cost"
mrhowell is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:25 AM   #39
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a great topic! I've been doing this for 5 years. I started from a bad situation at barely 19. I wish I would of started saving money from day 1. But I was young and made a lot of bad choices along the way. I wish I would of had someone to screw my head on straight from the beginning lol.

I also wish that I would of realized doing this doesn't make me a bad person years ago. A lot of self destructive behavior could of been avoided.

And lastly I wish that I had made the choice to save myself more often instead of others.

That's about it
BA
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:31 AM   #40
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhowell View Post

It troubles me to see guys who are on ECCIE go trolling back page and later post a "No" review or an alert. There are too many great ladies with fair rates on ECCIE and P411 to mess with Back Page.

One of these days I am going to post an alert that will say " Back Page - Avoid at all cost"
Experience wise, I have had almost the same with BP as with Eccie VP ladies even ladies on p411, some good, some bad. The worse experiences have been from Eccie ladies.

As far as the subject of this thread goes, the only thing I would do differently is to not allow the members who bait for a reaction (with their lies and jaded opinions) to get to me like they have done. While it has not really affected my ability to hobby, those members have on multiple occasions, dragged me into their drama nets and tried their utmost to effect my hobby activity with the false and unproven allegations.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 07:35 AM   #41
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
You really make a compelling point and one that is true. In the past, I've had several acquaintances in this world and several have had knock down/ drag outs on this board.

According to what type of knock down/drag out that we're speaking of, nearly always it caused their business to spike. There were exceptions but it's almost like a negative back and forth would still be like free advertising.

There are guys, and they're lurkers and probably don't post much if at all, who might steer away from someone who has a little bit of drama. But men like a wildcat.

And some like to wrestle a female. And if they think that a woman is a bit wild in one way, it could translate being wild in another?

Men like a challenge, which is what I'm suggesting.

Good points, though. If I were a guy, I'd like to bed THN!!! But then, if I had a penis, I'd be a bit dangerous, but only in the nicest of ways. I'd want to put it in a lot of different places.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Sorry I missed this post in all my rushing around yesterday. Thank you, EW.

I think I remember Tinman had a sigline at one time that read, "I never met a mouthy dame that didn't know how to fuck" (or something like that). I always liked that phrase. I'm sure it applies to a lot of ladies here.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:56 AM   #42
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Default The only thing I would do differently is spend more time in Dallas

With the talent you guys have in Dallas like Kendall4U, ThatHottNurse, Bliss of DFW and Cassandra L'amore etc. there is no reason to go anywhere else.
These are some of the most talented and intelligent women in the hobby.
Can't wait to get back there. Miss you ladies.

And there are plenty of solutions for a mouthy babe.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 10:40 AM   #43
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Sorry I missed this post in all my rushing around yesterday. Thank you, EW.

I think I remember Tinman had a sigline at one time that read, "I never met a mouthy dame that didn't know how to fuck" (or something like that). I always liked that phrase. I'm sure it applies to a lot of ladies here.
BARRYMCCOCKINNER is right on point! It may turn some people off, but for the "fringes" it may be a complete turn on I've been tempted to contradict some of your posts just to have a passionate make up session later in the future (those are the best) soooooo just in case that happens in the future...well now you know the motive behind it

MICKTOZ thank you for your kind compliments
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:23 PM   #44
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

You can't trust a one that wants to do videos lol. Trust me I have a lawyer taking care of that.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 05:08 PM   #45
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW View Post
BARRYMCCOCKINNER is right on point! It may turn some people off, but for the "fringes" it may be a complete turn on I've been tempted to contradict some of your posts just to have a passionate make up session later in the future (those are the best) soooooo just in case that happens in the future...well now you know the motive behind it

MICKTOZ thank you for your kind compliments
II want to be there for that make up session!
micktoz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women