Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #496
AndyLattu
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Hey Andy...how those points taste?

Amateur...

P.S.-THAT'S an insult...based on the points you got...calling a woman fat isn't...keep that in mind next time and see if you can remember the difference...
I doubt the mods gonna give me any points for telling the truth.

I knew you were pussy enough to try to go hide behind "the rules". You just a sniveling little coward shit. No wonder you probably got beat up everyday as as a kid.

No, I ain't ever seen Busty Amy, just a blurred photo. What can you say: Some guys see Busty Amy, some people eat at McDonalds ... and like it. Go figure.
AndyLattu is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #497
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLattu View Post
I doubt the mods gonna give me any points for telling the truth.

I knew you were pussy enough to try to go hide behind "the rules". You just a sniveling little coward shit. No wonder you probably got beat up everyday as as a kid.

No, I ain't ever seen Busty Amy, just a blurred photo. What can you say: Some guys see Busty Amy, some people eat at McDonalds ... and like it. Go figure.
Heh...I love ya man...I really do...I bet the mods love ya too...

So...does the coward say what he means, or does he/she hide behind a screen and say something else? Interesting question...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #498
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Silent mirth.
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:14 PM   #499
AndyLattu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Here is "creative" for you..........AL, Eva called me and asked me to give you a message........."no"...... whatever that means.......she said you would understand.
I didn't know she knew how to use the phone.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:15 PM   #500
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
ExpertTip: Calling a woman beautiful is a compliment. Calling a woman fat and ugly is an insult, especially if you never met her and don't know her.

You too fucking stupid to understand
the difference. I ain't playing no semantic bullshit games that you always try to pull.

You an ugly, spastic fucking asshole. Plain and simple. End of Story.
If the intent & outcome of your words could be visualized, it would look something like this.

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #501
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Can we add in a segment to that video where a guy comes in from the sidelines after the face plant and gives him a fine for violating the rule against being an idiot?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #502
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

While I appreciate everyone's excitement at the topic, can we please refrain from the name calling. There is no need. If anything, it will hurt what we are trying to accomplish. The point is to communicate with people in a respectful and civil way. Don; let someone emotionally hijack you in order to derail us from the goal.

Back to topic - I will reiterate that while I understand the back and forth banter and drama that pops up, it is the uncalled for attacks that I take issue with on the site. When you post a nasty or mean comment just because you want to take a shot at someone (such as fat, stupid newbie, etc.), that is what I am referring to as being a bully. If someone is new to the boards, look at how active you are, or see the influence you may have then they may get intimidated by you. Thus the term bully.

I still do not see any reason for someone to take a cheap shot at someone else. Are they being entertained? Does it make them feel better about themselves? Are they just mean in general? Whatever the answer may be, I do not think we need it on our board.
Adabear is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #503
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Too bad...you haven't figured this out yet?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #504
AndyLattu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
While I appreciate everyone's excitement at the topic, can we please refrain from the name calling. There is no need. If anything, it will hurt what we are trying to accomplish. The point is to communicate with people in a respectful and civil way. Don; let someone emotionally hijack you in order to derail us from the goal.

Back to topic - I will reiterate that while I understand the back and forth banter and drama that pops up, it is the uncalled for attacks that I take issue with on the site. When you post a nasty or mean comment just because you want to take a shot at someone (such as fat, stupid newbie, etc.), that is what I am referring to as being a bully. If someone is new to the boards, look at how active you are, or see the influence you may have then they may get intimidated by you. Thus the term bully.

I still do not see any reason for someone to take a cheap shot at someone else. Are they being entertained? Does it make them feel better about themselves? Are they just mean in general? Whatever the answer may be, I do not think we need it on our board.
Sir, are you currently under the care of psychiatric counselor? That polite enough for you.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #505
Adabear
Valued Poster

I have my suspicions but, just because someone has a reason, does not make it right.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #506
Adabear
Valued Poster

Actually, yes, much better.

BTW, you may not have noticed. I started this thread. I want people to be nicer. However, you going off on WU does not advance the goal. I was just chalking it up to getting caught up in the moment and trying to remind you that by snapping, you hurt the goal.

Other than that, thank you for the support.

Quote:
Sir, are you currently under the care of psychiatric counselor? That polite enough for you.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #507
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Hey Andy...those points taste like chicken?
Old 09-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #508
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
That right there is a violation of the posting guidelines , punishable by 2-5 points .
Highlighted is the word that causes the most problems .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #509
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

He knows...he already got the PM...

How's that "telling the truth" thing working out for you sweetie? Too easy...
Old 09-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #510
AndyLattu
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
He knows...he already got the PM...

How's that "telling the truth" thing working out for you sweetie? Too easy...
What PM? LMFAO!

Stop trying to make everybody believe that you're special on here. Or did they you believe them when told you that in your Special Ed classes?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women