Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 09-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #376
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

How does the bullshit said here fuck with the chicks selling pussy?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #377
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
How does the bullshit said here fuck with the chicks slinging pussy?
Fixed it for you.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #378
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
But on those other boards it isn't affecting peoples' livings.

I fail to see how wakeup saying whores affects peoples livings, and that seems to be the focus of this thread.
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:10 AM   #379
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wait for it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #380
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaGent View Post
I fail to see how wakeup saying whores affects peoples livings, and that seems to be the focus of this thread.
Saying whore doesn't affect peoples' livings. I say whore all the time and I can assure you I am not to affect someone's living. I know you aren't naïve enough to think that snipping doesn't affect how or if women earn a living using this board. People who don't return "their" phone calls; people that don't live up to "their" expectations of what the ideal whore is for that particular monger; people that others like; and so on ad nauseum because it's hard to tell what the fickle mind thinks - sometimes get a little too much of "their" attention. And THAT is what can affect their money.

Look, I don't care that people are assholes here. There's assholes everywhere. What I do care is that some, and I'm not just talking about Peaches, here pick on what they think is an easy target. For some, that attention dramatically affects their income. I don't think niceties need to be policed. That's subjective anyway.

This is a place of commerce for prostitution, and therefore the boards is about prostitution - which means the women need to be here. But in order for the board to be here for women to ply their trade, the owners need to make money. Controversy drives hits (Just look at the hits on this thread.) Hits drive money for the owners of this board. But this place is like Ladies' Night. Without the ladies all you have is a room fully of men looking for women.

It's a double edged sword for the owners. They can either have a dead board or are in danger of killing the goose that laid the golden eggs. Fortunately for the board owners, there is a new crop of women arriving everyday with their hooker hat in their hands looking to hang out a shingle and make some money.

Be nice; don't be nice. It didn't care when I was working, and I for God damn sure don't care now. But don't get all surprised and play dumb when people call you on your shit.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #381
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Having a Hooker board effect your pussy slinging business adversely and getting banned from this board boil down to the same reason...... it's done by your own self. No one else is to blame if and when it happens.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #382
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Having a Hooker board effect your pussy slinging business adversely and getting banned from this board boil down to the same reason...... it's done by your own self. No one else is to blame if and when it happens.
Mmmmmm, kinda. I agree meltdowns, getting banned or just general dumbassness on the part of anyone is their own doing. There's more to the equation, and you're smart enough to know that.

On the other hand, I knew a very successful lady that was perma-banned from ASPD, and she did just fine. As in really well. So....
Old 09-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #383
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The proof of what works is in front of you........setting aside the complicated pieces on the chess board that was HungDogs undoing........

ASPD was unfriendly to certain folk (Hellraisers for example) and forced them off of the board. ASPDs actions led to the creation of HumpDogs........HD was not very successful......but, it was successful enough to co-exist with ASPD.

ASPD turned on itself and imploded........HD was in a position to attract retards who were looking for a new home.......their competition for the masses (in Houston) was ECCIE.

ECCIE had an open door policy.......everyone was welcome with a clean slate.......the reason for HDs existence just went the fuck out the window........HD became a ghost town.

ECCIE is faced with the same assholery that led ASPD down the idiotic path of exclusion and perma-banning........and some of you retards want them to follow ASPDs failed example......no wonder the owners ignore your ignorant driveling........ijs

There is a simple way for hooktards not to be effected by Wakeup and others around here.......shut the fuck up and sell the pussy........this board is not for hooktards........this board is about hooktards.........fat ones, skinny ones, ones who cost alot, tall ones, short ones, even ones who talk too much
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:03 PM   #384
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Don't tell them that this board isn't for whores...they get offended by that...

:snicker:
Old 09-18-2013, 12:17 PM   #385
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

This is a "Hooker Board"? No Shit?
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:37 PM   #386
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
ECCIE is faced with the same assholery that led ASPD down the idiotic path of exclusion and perma-banning........and some of you retards want them to follow ASPDs failed example......no wonder the owners ignore your ignorant driveling........ijs

And I addressed that. It's a fine line. Ghost town or running off the ladies. As it is now, the board must find new female membership because that demographic churns. Lucky for them the world is full of future working girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Don't tell them that this board isn't for whores...they get offended by that...

:snicker:
I don't. It's a board where men can shop for companionship whatever that means to you or the next guy. Period. If there's a little fun had along the way, all the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
There is a simple way for hooktards not to be effected by Wakeup and others around here.......shut the fuck up and sell the pussy........this board is not for hooktards........this board is about hooktards.........fat ones, skinny ones, ones who cost alot, tall ones, short ones, even ones who talk too much

Without the women, there’d be no men and their money. Period. The end. Ladies’ Night is about women and not for women too, but it doesn’t mean the whole deal is about the men. It’s about the men’s money and the ass that their moey buys. That’s the long and fucking short of it.

I enjoy the debate and drama, but the main and only reason I was here was to sling pussy, and I did that by posting. Advertising in the weekly lineup on ECCIE is inviting time waters, hagglers, cops and in general phone ringing without the monetary gains of advertising elsewhere. I didn’t need some fuckstick offering to take pictures of me or offering me whatever else they could think of to waste my time. What is the other alternative? Buy a banner. Not on your life. I certainly wasn’t going to advertise on a banner just to get lost amongst all the free pussy ads. In other words, my marketing arrangement for lack of a better word with ECCIE was to post not advertise unless I was traveling.

There were some drawbacks to posting a lot. The endless cyber-staling that’s allowed on here in general, but specifically for me by doove and He Who Must Not Be Named (Mostly because I like him.), wasn’t good for business either. I didn’t want clients to be able to Google my name that found me on P411, TER (You’re right hooktards do love TER, but you are wrong in that it’s a dead board. It’s just not used much in this market.) and Eros to find me always defending insipid and constant snipping attacks. I also wasn’t too keen for them to find the bullshit reviews so my handle is OliviaHoward – on word not two. I don’t know how much it helped.

I’ve never had a bad review. I’ve also never read one of my reviews – even on TER. But I can assure you, because it’s human nature, if the women can’t read the reviews, there is going to be some tall tales told.

Edited to add something from Wakeup above.
Old 09-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #387
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Let's get back to explaining how my "bullying" women affects their business...I love that schtick...
Old 09-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #388
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
BIN-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
[SIZE=3]
On the other hand, I knew a very successful lady that was perma-banned from ASPD, and she did just fine. As in really well. So....
GO!
exactly, even when I'm banned I still work, hell sometimes even more. If you are losing business, the only person to look at is yourself. If what you are doing is not working, stop doing whatever the heck it is you're doing, or do more of what you're not doing. But aside from falsely accusing you of a hobby no-no, nothing anyone says here is the reason why anyone is missing work.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #389
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
BIN-

GO!
exactly, even when I'm banned I still work, hell sometimes even more. If you are losing business, the only person to look at is yourself. If what you are doing is not working, stop doing whatever the heck it is you're doing, or do more of what you're not doing. But aside from falsely accusing you of a hobby no-no, nothing anyone says here is the reason why anyone is missing work.
I've never been banned. I've only gotten points twice that I knew of, and one time I got them and didn't know it for placing an ad incorrectly - whatever. There have been times I've gone weeks or months really without posting here except for to drop in and get my name heard in threads with a lot of hits. I guess that's the same as when you've been banned. My business would fall off a bit, but as soon as I dropped in for a moment, business from here would take an uptick.

Oh there are plenty of ways to affect someone's business if they aren't women like you and me. You know that as well as I do. Some of these guys phish for information or leave insulating comments that may or may not be true just to cause trouble. It doesn't work all the time. But the times it does work makes it worth it to certain assholes. Some women are just too timid to post here for fear of being singled out. They start stupid threads about about this or that and the truth of the matter has no merit whatsoever. They hang out together and talk shit about people. It's the same the same blackballing process in the real world. Please don't be naïve or play Peaches checker's game LD, you're better than that.

The lady in question was perma-banned for outing people. She was famous for it.

Some ladies don't have the money for a $550 a month advertising budget like I did so this is one of the few places to advertise. I know P411 is free, but you're one of 300 some if you don't pay for top placement. So this place is it for them. I don't see anything wrong with a true review saying she doesn't look like her pictures. But when a lady posts something on some thread and someone goes in and types "Fat.....", that's not right. It's bulling and it causes people to remove themselves from the situation whether they are really fat or not.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #390
Adabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Things seem to have taken a left turn somewhere. Go back to my original post and you will see that I was simply asking for more respect and courtesy for all. If you noticed, I never said all the drama would/should go. I realize that there will be flare ups. I was/am more concerned about the bullying that takes place, people being honest in their postings (ladies with their descriptions and guys with reviews), and maybe a little common courtesy.

I am not trying to put together a "watch list" or ban someone forever. I just ask that when people see others get flamed for no reason, they speak up. My follow up point was that we can still have fun and enjoy the site without kicking people for sport. Help them if you can, ignore them if you must, and all will be well.

BTW - to answer SofaKingFun, I know for a fact there are people that do not post due to fear of backlash, people that have thin skin, and people that just do not want to deal with the drama. In fact, I got messages from 5 ladies and 4 gentlemen in just the last couple of days. In the grand scheme of the population of Eccie, that does not seem like a lot of people. However, that is just a small taste of the people that stay off the boards for these reasons.

All these pages in and I think everyone knows what I am talking about and other than a couple spots, people have been mostly civil. I appreciate the conversations and hope that maybe we all will be a little nicer.
Adabear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women