Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2014, 03:00 AM   #16
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I went to Dr. Rockits Saturday night Dec. 13 & saw Catherine Denise Blues Band, they're from San Antonio. Four piece band-guitar/bass/drums/keyboards, they're a badass Blues Band. Catherine Denise sings & plays a Fender Stratocaster guitar. She has a good voice and plays a mean guitar/guitar slinger. This was my first time to see Catherine Denise Blues Band. I was very impressed and will definitely go see them again. They play at Dr. Rockits on a regular basis. There was a good size crowd at Dr. Rockits.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #17
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I went to Brewster Street Icehouse Thursday night Dec. 18 & saw Texas Country Musician Robert Earl Keen. There was a very large crowd. Robert Earl Keen's Band was performing as The Xmas Men opened the show playing Christmas Songs with a Bob Wills Western Swing Style/Sound. The Xmas Men recorded a Christmas Song Album/CD.

Andrea Davidson performed 2nd, she played her guitar solo & sang, no band.

Robert Earl Keen performed 3rd, his Band had a 1970's Theme going on. The Band was dressed in 1970's attire, they had 1970's stage props-a large peace sign on one side of the stage. Robert Earl Keen & Band through out the night played short instrumental snippets of 1970's Rock Songs. The 1st instrumental snippet they played was Deep Purple-Smoke On The Water, I was standing at the bar buying a Robert Earl Keen Honey Pilsner Beer. There was an old dude like me two people away from me, we were both enjoying/jamming out to the Smoke On The Water. He said he used to have Deep Purple on 8 Track Tape. I asked him if he remembered 45 records, he laughed and said yeah with the little yellow insert adaptors. They played Blue Oyster Cult-Don't Fear The Reaper. They played a long instrumental snippet of Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven-some of the crowd started singing the lyrics & the guitar player started singing the lyrics also. Robert Earl Keen & Band put on an excellent show, he is one of my favorite Texas Country Musicians.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women