Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-01-2015, 02:05 AM   #76
Alera27
Account Disabled

User ID: 260285
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, I had heard there was "bad blood" between some of my close neighbors, that seems to be an understatement. Glad to hear comment about the truth being the truth, no matter if you like it or not.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:14 AM   #77
Alera27
Account Disabled

User ID: 260285
My ECCIE Reviews

And im new here, and appreciate this site so much. I hope whoever this siberia is, shes living a good life. I support second chances, I find humor in a variety of posts I see, this wasn't funny so much as something I found interesting. And flora, I loved your comment, about "we're all whores!" I like bold truths, especially from beautiful, intriguing gems like you. If we meet, I may be star struck. J/k! This thread has made me smile for sure
Old 02-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #78
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberia View Post
Well put Siberia...
Old 02-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #79
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Siberia started something with me as I gave her a compliment, she showed whacko. So it didn't take long till I started investigating. I came here asking and saying what the similarly was between the 2. I know her to be BANNED Anita Lay. Everyone says she isn't, only way to know is to have see. Anita and Siberia. NO ONE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE SEEN BOTH! I believe my client, but he isn't outspoken as me. So all I can say is for me it's certain, for you it's definitely uncertain! For you it's up in the air. I'm just glad to have learned a bit more about Ms Lay! Again there are still clear similarities. Judge for yourself. White knights draw your swords lmao
Old 02-01-2015, 04:17 PM   #80
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Please carry the drama to TX. We are good here
Old 02-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #81
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

To Anna

http://youtu.be/23NZ1OW5DTY
Old 02-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #82
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

She probably will, although she has claim on Mississippi and Houston board. I hear she is dangerous, so I'm with you, glad she is in Nola! I said my piece, watch your back everyone, I'm out!
Old 02-01-2015, 10:30 PM   #83
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LET IT GO!!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
She probably will, although she has claim on Mississippi and Houston board. I hear she is dangerous, so I'm with you, glad she is in Nola! I said my piece, watch your back everyone, I'm out!
She has done NOTHING wrong here. If YOU have an agenda with Siberia, then so be it, but please STOP dragging her name through the mud.

Now it seems to me that YOU are the one here making baseless accusations, and it IS NOT FAIR.

If you don't like her for what ever reason, then please stay clear of her by all means, but for you to keep BULLYING her here is NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO ANNA!!!

YOU are dead wrong!! You are just making yourself look childish and that is NOT the way people should be treated on ANY BOARD they choose to frequent.

You are no better than the other lady who got banned for the things she said and did on a thread that YOU started...

YES, I may have gotten sidetracked by what you said at 1st, and after I LISTENED and LEARNED some REAL TRUE FACTS, I no longer see things your way...

This board is meant to be fun, and friendly, not back lashing or backstabbing.

I hate that is has come down to this. Siberia should be treated with the same respect that you wish to be treated.
How would you like it if somebody started a senseless untrue thread about you?? It wouldn't be so funny would it???

Stop this ridiculous witch hunt and nonsense...

I will ALWAYS stand up for what is right... Stop your ANNA STAR.

M.M.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:52 PM   #84
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey you said *Staff Edit, see Rule #9*, hell I have the pm. I came around asking before I knew. People here say Anita was baaaddd, reading through both their post, I didn't see how Anita was so bad myself, and reading Siberia's post, I didn't think she so bad either. But I found they post similar and in same 3 areas. I came to ask, and I got my answer. She does me no good or bad either way, I was just curious because she seemed off. You yourself told me *Staff Edit, see Rule #9*. Your words! I had the right to ask, perhaps worded wrong but it fits lol. Then comes stories that mods told her not to post, come on! A free bj can bring on white knights, but they aren't needed. There is only lots of coincedense. To much really. Also someone said blackmail, that makes sense of the 360 you pulled!

As I already said, watch yourselves, and I'M OUT AND IT'S YESTERDAY'S NEWS LOL
Old 02-01-2015, 11:12 PM   #85
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Allow me to apologize the fine people of Mississippi for bringing TX drama to the MS forum. Not all parties are privy to all the facts, myself included. But I have spoken on the phone to Siberia over the last month and can confirm, she has a thick Texas accent and I find it hard to believe she has spent any amount of time in MS. From what I have read about Anita Lay, she seems caustic and I assure you Siberia is quite the opposite. She got involved in all this due to peer pressures and has deep regrets for her part in it. I was supposed to message Anna an apology on her behalf, but work and real life often get in the way. So as belated as this is, Anna please accept our apology and cease this malicious behavior. It appears "friends" from your past had baited you and you ran with it. Gossip and rumors have no place on an information exchange board.
All this is a poor reflection on our southern charm, and I again apologize for the drama.
H.Hat out

Apology excepted, as I stated I wanted to find out who she was simply because she started with me after I gave her a compliment! I have no dealings with her, didn't think she was so dangerous honestly, now I'm curious HOW DANGEROUS? Obviously nobody wants to say if she is a danger physically or on the board? People are really afraid of her! If she stays out of my way, I'll do the very same! I'm glad she isn't a threat to anyone except people in Nola. As I said, I have no idea how dangerous. Nola, and everyone there have fun. Don't trust anyone! Siberia, I accept the apology you gave someone else because mods said you couldn't post here! Adios!
Old 02-02-2015, 01:06 AM   #86
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
A free bj can bring on white knights, but they aren't needed.
LOL ... didn't know my dick was that long! I have been ON ANOTHER CONTINENT since just about the time Siberia showed up on the boards!

if you look around the NOLA boards - you will see I have a reputation as a "White Knight" - see my signature banner. I don't have a problem with it - but I will tell you this ... I HAVE NEVER ... NOT ONCE ... HAD "FREE SEX" OR A "FREE BLOW JOB" ... OR EVEN THE SLIGHTEST AMOUT OF "FREE SEXUAL CONTACT" OF ANY SORT WITH A PROVIDER.

I don't do it ... and I don't do it precisely because I never want the words I say on this forum to be diminished by such conduct. So if you see me post something - it's because I goddamn believe it and not because some chick got on her knees blew me. Ask the provider's I've seen ... you can look at the one's I've reviewed - they'll tell you I never haggle and I always pay MORE than the advertised rate.

Siberia hasn't offered me any free sexual services.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:26 AM   #87
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
LOL ... didn't know my dick was that long! I have been ON ANOTHER CONTINENT since just about the time Siberia showed up on the boards!

if you look around the NOLA boards - you will see I have a reputation as a "White Knight" - see my signature banner. I don't have a problem with it - but I will tell you this ... I HAVE NEVER ... NOT ONCE ... HAD "FREE SEX" OR A "FREE BLOW JOB" ... OR EVEN THE SLIGHTEST AMOUT OF "FREE SEXUAL CONTACT" OF ANY SORT WITH A PROVIDER.

I don't do it ... and I don't do it precisely because I never want the words I say on this forum to be diminished by such conduct. So if you see me post something - it's because I goddamn believe it and not because some chick got on her knees blew me. Ask the provider's I've seen ... you can look at the one's I've reviewed - they'll tell you I never haggle and I always pay MORE than the advertised rate.

Siberia hasn't offered me any free sexual services.
You have seen Siberia, not Anita Lay. You don't think it's her, she tricked you. Unless you have also seen Anita then your 2 cents aren't needed. You cannot say for sure! You still posting as a WK, ijs.......

You aren't needed here and as I said it's old news....
Old 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM   #88
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Some hooktards never learn........ijs
Old 02-02-2015, 10:20 AM   #89
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Those who wanted to add their "two cents worth" have had ample opportunity and there have been way too many off-topic posts and other rule violations. It's now up to the readers of this thread to make up their minds on what to believe - if they care one way or the other. I see no reason to beat this dead horse any longer, so it's time to close this thread!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women