Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #1
politebluefish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Ladies, what are your confirmation preferences?

I posed this scenario/question to providers in the Arkansas co-ed forum in relation to thread about providers getting stood up. Unfortunately, it got ignored/buried, so I thought I would try it here.
THE BACKGROUND:
I have never stood up a provider and never intend to do so. I think it is rude for either party to do so. That being said, about a year ago I had a provider go ballistic on me because by the time I got away from work and turned on my hobby phone (an hour or more before the scheduled appointment) she had blown up my phone with texts to confirm the mid-afternoon appointment that I had already believed was set in stone during the previous day. She claimed that by not responding to her texts I screwed up her entire schedule for the day and I should go straight to hell.
WTF? We had an appointment.

THE QUESTION:
Maybe I'm not understanding the proper protocol, but is an agreement to meet at a certain time with a provider not really an agreement? I would be interested in learning the providers' perspective on this side of the whole issue. When and how many times should a hobbyist call or text to confirm the appointment?
politebluefish is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm. I am a little different in that when I set an appointment, I will ask them to contact me to verify, if it's a pre-booked appointment. Most of mine are, as I rarely am available last minute. However, I have a no show rate of about 25% which in my opinion is high. It's like any other service business, you are relying on that appointment. I do not text or call anyone unless they have texted me first, as discretion is of the utmost importance to me for both parties involved. Even if you have a hair appointment, most will confirm the day before. It's part of the customer service business. I also get upset if I get stood up, however I don't believe that was the case with you and the provider that you are talking about. I believe being stood up is so prevalent in this business that perhaps she felt that you were going to be a no show. Please note: when a provider is low volume, such as myself, one no show does make a difference, as there usually is someone else that I've turned down because I had a scheduled appointment. So to answer your question... Yes, a scheduled appointment is a scheduled appointment. If you've made it a day or so out... Maybe just call the provider and verify the day of if possible.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 02:17 PM   #3
politebluefish
Valued Poster

It sounds like that is in accordance with what I did. The appointment was made the day before, and I was going to call the day of (a couple of hours in advance). That's when all hell broke loose, as she had been texting my turned-off phone all morning to "confirm" the afternoon appointment. Obviously she was higher volume, because I "ruined her schedule" by texting to verify my appointment that someone else must have taken in the meantime.
Old 09-22-2014, 11:22 PM   #4
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you had that experience. Next Time try a true low volume provider...
Yes, that was a little hint!;-)
katee is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That was her lost! You are so sweet!!
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:42 PM   #6
politebluefish
Valued Poster

Awwww, thanks, sweetie!
Old 09-30-2014, 10:17 PM   #7
Guest123018-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 239817
My ECCIE Reviews

I get a few no shows once I awhile. I do like calls or even emails the day of to confirm. I do have a hectic schedule to keep. And I do have to turn down other clients if I'm booked. So no shows really piss me off. Being late or emailing to cancel is fine. But I'm running off at the fingers lol. I do like emails or texts to confirm even up to an HR before the appt. With a repeat or regular client I don't worry so much. I like to have trust established and they feel comfortable here with me.
I do believe she may have overreacted which happens. Good luck with all your future adventures.

SweetM
Guest123018-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women