Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #16
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

I have had several inquiries into my $200 photo special so far but still looking for the first booking - This is a limited time offer! Guys are PM me asking about the girls in the photos I just posted and instead they could be contacting you directly. Contact me today and lets shoot something very HOT! Halloween is fast approaching lets get out those sexy costumes and create a fantasy!

PS - Guys this offer also applies to you - treat your ATF to an erotic photo shoot. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

I can keep a secret, can you?

bcdstudios is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 04:10 PM   #17
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
GODDAMMIT, i voted for BD last time!
Who's keeping score on this thing?

Thanks Z.....one of these days Ill win and the world will be right!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 02:14 PM   #18
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Hello! It's been a busy week - I have had a few ladies book a shoot with my $200 special - but my October calendar isn't full yet! If you are looking for stunning, sexy images for your marketing needs get off your back and get your butt down here to the studio! Now is the time to take your busine$$ to the next level!

I come highly recommended and qualified to deliver the images you need. I can retouch scars, blemishes and tattoos, your privacy is important to me. Visit my site at: www.bcdstudios.com for more samples or PM me with questions, or to book a shoot.

Old 10-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcdstudios View Post
Hello! It's been a busy week - I have had a few ladies book a shoot with my $200 special - but my October calendar isn't full yet! If you are looking for stunning, sexy images for your marketing needs get off your back and get your butt down here to the studio! Now is the time to take your busine$$ to the next level!

I come highly recommended and qualified to deliver the images you need. I can retouch scars, blemishes and tattoos, your privacy is important to me. Visit my site at: www.bcdstudios.com for more samples or PM me with questions, or to book a shoot.

I see you cut back the size of your water mark Good job!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:47 PM   #20
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Hello KC Ladies - Why take your own "selfies" when I can make you look like this:

NOTE: All images selected from your photo shoot include retouching of skin, blemishes and tattoos. We want you to look your very best! If you are interested in Erotic Videos or Mini Commercials take a look at our HD video samples here: www.bcdstudios.com
Old 10-06-2014, 01:05 PM   #21
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Who the fuck cares??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I see you cut back the size of your water mark Good job!
It's his business. Why would he not protect the photos and at the same time advertise his business??

I see plenty of girls that plaster their name, email and phone number across their chests, asses and backs of their selfie pics with their tasteless watermarks. In fact, some of the very same girls you've seen do this tacky shit. We are always so happy when you use our little site to up your post count, especially when its to make snide comments to one of our highly skilled photographers.

@Bcd, I am ecstatic to work with you and will proudly sport my beautiful photos with your classy watermark!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #22
bcdstudios
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks Gemma - Totally agree +1000x. Some people just like drama and or to add to their thread count. I prefer quality over quantity. Looking forward to our shoot - its gonna be HOT! Heres a hint for the gentlemen out there for her shoot idea: Anyone need a lawyer?

Ladies: Are you still needing super erotic images to "Showcase" your best assets? I have a few days available next week, PM me for details to reserve your date. It'll be the BEST $200 you ever spent!

Old 10-10-2014, 09:29 AM   #23
Bella Love
Valued Poster

User ID: 174749
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to shoot again. PM sent
Quote:
Thanks Gemma - Totally agree +1000x. Some people just like drama and or to add to their thread count. I prefer quality over quantity. Looking forward to our shoot - its gonna be HOT! Heres a hint for the gentlemen out there for her shoot idea: Anyone need a lawyer?

Ladies: Are you still needing super erotic images to "Showcase" your best assets? I have a few days available next week, PM me for details to reserve your date. It'll be the BEST $200 you ever spent!

Bella Love is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 12:38 PM   #24
Triton
Valued Poster

She a cutie !! That would be a fun shoot
Triton is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:47 PM   #25
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
It's his business. Why would he not protect the photos and at the same time advertise his business??

Not the issue at hand.

I see plenty of girls that plaster their name, email and phone number across their chests, asses and backs of their selfie pics with their tasteless watermarks. In fact, some of the very same girls you've seen do this tacky shit. We are always so happy when you use our little site to up your post count, especially when its to make snide comments to one of our highly skilled photographers.

So we both agree that the LARGE water marks are tasteless!

@Bcd, I am ecstatic to work with you and will proudly sport my beautiful photos with your classy watermark!
The guy does a great job taking pictures of hot chicks and circus freaks. So why aren't his pictures up in your show case? Trust me if they were "we" would know. You wouldn't own them and you would have no control over them if that's what he decides. Then there's that big ass water mark....after looking at your show case pictures best call him right damn now! And in "your" case... the bigger the water mark the better!

And for the record BCD has reduced his water mark so that it is more tasteful. For that he should be commended! Just not in the picture where I quoted him. LOL

Now shoo...
Old 10-11-2014, 03:59 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Thanks Gemma - Totally agree +1000x. Some people just like drama and or to add to their thread count. I prefer quality over quantity.
Not interested in either. But I do have the right to voice my opinion when someone posts an AD in COED! You might check into that!

In stead of posting your repeated ADS here in COED have you thought about buying a banner AD from ECCIE?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women