Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2014, 12:31 PM   #1
smoothness985
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default And I wonder why biz is slow for you...

When a gentlemen pms and calls you and I get no response just remember that's why you can't get new clients. Just sayin'

I'm still looking in Baton Rouge for some fun today...
smoothness985 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 12:50 PM   #2
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe you didn't dial the right number.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:01 PM   #3
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no way I
can answer a phone,
When I have a client
in front of me doing
a 2hr session or
appointments
booked one after
the other.
Giving men the credit
to understand this
beforehand are
very wise.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:07 PM   #4
smoothness985
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wasn't referring to you Siberia or anyone specific. I just get a little irritated especially after a ncns and had to vent.
smoothness985 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 01:20 PM   #5
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothness985 View Post
When a gentlemen pms and calls you and I get no response just remember that's why you can't get new clients. Just sayin'

A NCNS wasn't mentioned in the
first part babe.
You have every right to be pissed.
I only had one NCNS done to me
so far, but it's wrong to waste a
person's time.

Sorry this happened to you.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry that happened to ya and I hope ya find some fun!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 07:34 PM   #7
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Now Smooth, you know there was a Family Emergency and that dear sweet girl had to rush to her ailing (fill in the blank)'s side.
stavinChain is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

A professional, even if she was busy, could have sent a message. If I miss a call and can't return the call right away, I send an innocuous message saying sorry to miss your call.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:33 PM   #9
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothness985 View Post

Seems to be an epidemic lately.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #10
Stella Dearborn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 230580
My ECCIE Reviews

Calling and or pm'ing someone isn't the same as having a date and then NCNS. Just because a girl isn't available spur of the moment at your whim isn't really her fault. Venting is good, understanding and a little patience is too.
Stella Dearborn is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #11
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a required booking procedure and don't respond to PMs and calls that don't follow my required procedure. It's one way I weed out inquiries that will end up being a waste of my time anyway. I'm not saying that you were referring to me or anything, but just a suggestion that sometimes when you don't hear back from a lady it's because you haven't contacted her in the manner she prefers. We are also allowed to be choosy about whose contact we return and when.

Personally, I'd prefer slow business (more free time for me to work on personal projects or invest in my marketing or even just chill out and relax) than deal with a bunch of contacts with potential clients that don't pan out. So I don't return any contacts like PM's or calls that don't really give me the impression that they've read my website and are quite serious about meeting. Anyone can send a PM or leave a voicemail or even shoot an email asking me if I'm available. But why would I respond when my website and ads clearly detail how to request an appointment and the person contacting me has ignored it?

As for the NCNS issue, there's really no excuse for that. Sorry if that happened to you.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #12
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Dearborn View Post
Calling and or pm'ing someone isn't the same as having a date and then NCNS. Just because a girl isn't available spur of the moment at your whim isn't really her fault. Venting is good, understanding and a little patience is too.
Just because a girl isn't available spur of the moment at your whim isn't really her fault.

That happens frequently to providers.
Venting is good for both sides.
Old 11-29-2014, 01:25 AM   #13
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I wouldn't assume that hobbyist automatically go to the providers website to view their contact information unless, of course, the provider has SPECIFICALLY INSISTED that in her showcase or ad. I think there is some confusion among providers about how the hobbyist go about looking up the ladies. I know many times I will click on a ladies showcase and contact her from there. Sometimes the showcase has directions to provide certain info or certain procedures but many times it doesn't. Personally, If I see a lady I like, my first move is to check out showcase pics and then go to her reviews to see if she has any "No's" and to see what services she offers. If I like what I see, I send her a PM from there. Visiting a website is one of the last things I do because I can get all of the info and do my research on the lady from here and p411. I have seen one or two showcases that have almost no info, maybe one picture, and provides the link to their website, but it's rare. That would be the way to do it if a provider wants to ensure that her contact directions are read. She could even set up the link so it goes to a "Directions for Initial Contact" page which would have the links to the rest of the website as well.
As for being busy, or with a client, that's understandable. I'm in a client based business myself and can't always return messages, but I do try and send a quick return text message between clients to potential clients who have tried to make contact. I could be wrong but I think (or I would hope) that the ladies here would have a much longer break between clients than I sometimes do. It takes about 10-30 seconds to text, "busy, will respond asap" (as soon as possible). It's what I do and it acknowledges the client instead of just making them frustrated because they have gotten ANY response at all. Just my two cents.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:04 AM   #14
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The frustration would come from an impatient person that isn't getting their way.
A respectable person with compassion understands that most providers takes the time to screen and doesn't owe an explanation for not responding.

I would never demand a mechanic
to return my call if he is over
loaded for months repairing
vehicles.
He doesn't have time to answer
every call. The customer that
got there before me is getting
his devoted attention.
Old 11-29-2014, 06:48 AM   #15
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys who don't bother to read my website before contacting me aren't my target audience so I don't have any interest in returning those contacts. Thanks for explaining your perspective and it's totally valid, but we ladies aren't required to cater to every type of guy, and just because a lady doesn't return your contact doesn't mean she is lazy, irresponsible, or can't get business. I ignore most text and PM contacts because I don't allow booking via either method. I prefer to only meet gentlemen who have thoroughly researched me before contacting me. I've been in this biz for five years now and have learned what works for me. You're totally entitled to hobby however you want, but don't place 100% of the responsibility on the lady to return your contact when you've just made it clear that you don't even read ladies' websites before contacting them. You may just not be her type.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women