Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #1
Rossboss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Wacky Showcases

Ok, we've had questions for the best and sexiest showcases, and there were some good ones. So what's the craziest, whackiest, or funniest showcase you've seen? To not insult our local neighborhood, let's say it cannot be from San Antonio.
Rossboss is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Rossboss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

You people are too PC!! :-)
Rossboss is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

It's not that I'm too PC; it's just that I'm not immediately aware of any showcases I'd consider "wacky" -- and I've better ways to spend my time on this site, than searching for "wacky."

If you want "wacky", I suggest you include some of the BP ad photos we've discussed in the past -- like the one with the turd floating in the toilet in the background. The sight of that certainly cured my hard-on; and saved me over a hundred bucks!
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Delete
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #5
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Duplicate
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #6
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

It's not a PC issue. There's already a great thread on this very issue. And no provider is safe from the extreme scrutiny from the Hooker Whisperer. My big brother Still Looking is a noble man. A man Whore, that fights for truth, justice and the pursuit of loose women! This thread is not only sometimes humorous but also a great help for the provider. Just recently today he had informed a provider that her location was showing up as Africa/Egypt and her true location is Austin Texas. Now, do you see how much business that she could be losing out on because of the simple mistake. Of course critiquing the pics is a big part. A few feelings may get hurt but it is a much bigger payout in the end.

Here's the thread, enjoy!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509787
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post
It's not a PC issue. There's already a great thread on this very issue. And no provider is safe from the extreme scrutiny from the Hooker Whisperer. My big brother Still Looking is a noble man. A man Whore, that fights for truth, justice and the pursuit of loose women! This thread is not only sometimes humorous but also a great help for the provider. Just recently today he had informed a provider that her location was showing up as Africa/Egypt and her true location is Austin Texas. Now, do you see how much business that she could be losing out on because of the simple mistake. Of course critiquing the pics is a big part. A few feelings may get hurt but it is a much bigger payout in the end.

Here's the thread, enjoy!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=509787

Thank you my brother... the thread has become a pretty big thing. To date I have had 13 providers PM and thank me. One was pretty funny... she said (joking) "I can't believe my pimp didn't see that!?" Another young lady had a butt panty shot, the issue was the big BROWN stain right in the middle. That picture disappeared quicker than two large pizzas at a weight watchers convention. I have had two hobbyist let me know they thought I was a jerk. I thanked them of course. The thread is meant to be helpful and funny. Also I'm not exempt from picture issues. On three occasions I took a picture and caught myself in a mirror. I was certainly grateful when they were brought to my attention. LOL That just proves I'm the biggest dummy of them all! But I'm having fun!

Along the same lines you can check out the SHITTER SHOTS & CRAP on the floor.... can someone explain this to me?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=664990

They kind of go hand in hand if you will!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #8
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pilot View Post
...I've better ways to spend my time on this site, than searching for "wacky."
But I just stumbled across this while navigating around the site. Blow-up Adam and Eve in Eden dolls?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=152851
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:40 AM   #9
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Its a public service, SL, you should be up for a lifetime achievement award, not criticism.

Not a showcase, but after I did my joking re can you spot the dog in this pic a couple weeks back this hottie did a little pic cropping. A shame, it was a cute little dog.

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...icy-58/7314103
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Its a public service, SL, you should be up for a lifetime achievement award, not criticism.

Not a showcase, but after I did my joking re can you spot the dog in this pic a couple weeks back this hottie did a little pic cropping. A shame, it was a cute little dog.

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...icy-58/7314103
Ever wish that the pictures would be blurry? or that it might be better if the provider had on more cloths?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #11
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Shame on you flinde, I was like, "hey I wanna see the cute dog, UGH, bastard!"

LMFAO
Guest042015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women