Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2015, 07:25 AM   #1
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25
Default LEO Discussion

If there's one thing around here that causes confusion and fear it's the specter offsetting busted by the cops. Yes, it's true that prostitution is illegal. But as I understand it, there are levels to this hobby which would have an effect on the likelihood of you getting into trouble. Maybe if we understood them, there would be less freaking out around here.

I'm going to offer my thoughts on this, and encourage people to add or poke holes in what I've presented.

Level One: Good Ole Hooktard and Fucktard hookups. As long as neither of you is a cop, odds of getting into trouble are slim unless you're caught in the act. And then, the risks of trouble go up if one or both have warrants or are carrying drugs or guns.

Level Two: Incall bust. Fucktard vists undercover cop at an incall. At minimum you will get a ticket. You could get arrested. Nothing you say or do at that time will get you out of it. As part of the processing, they will take your photo and could go through your phone and other personal effects. No, they aren't looking to see the girls you know to bust them for hooking. They are more likely looking to see if you're connected to other, more serious criminal activity. If you're not connected to anything more serious, you will be charged with a misdemeanor. Get a lawyer, plead down and either quit doing this or use the knowledge you just gained to not get caught.

Levels Two b: Outcall bust for the hooktard. Same stuff applies as above but if you've been busted several times before, you could be looking at a felony. giving up your client list won't help you out, unless some of your clients are wanted criminals. If caught, having guns, drugs or warrants will get you in more trouble than the prostitution charge. Definitely need a lawyer and could go to jail for a few months.

Level Three: Organized crime ie promotion and or human trafficking. This is some serious shit and stuff to be avoided either as a hooktard or fucktard. Promotion is a felony and trafficking is a federal offense. If the Feds ever charge you, odds are they feel 99 percent confident of getting you convicted. These are the types of crimes vice cops want to solve. It's the biggest bang for their buck and helps secure federal funding for various task forces. People in the hobby who don't solely rely on backpage typically don't come close to this stuff knowingly
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
imamonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

As to your second point: SCOTUS ruled in RILEY vs. CALIFORNIA cell phones cannot be searched without a warrent.
imamonger is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #3
AlbusMilitis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

CPT, one other potential outcome is the 'flip'. I know a provider who got caught when a regular client called her over...the regular client had been busted and coerced into working for le. And I remember a news story once, featurng a provider I had recently seen...answering the door with an le team behind her....they had threatened to call SRS on her, and she flipped. A similar case happened with a very well known older provider from Topeka who posted a photo of a hot new friend...who was le...after le pressure.
AlbusMilitis is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:55 AM   #4
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I don't have time to get into a lot of this, but there are several dangers to being arrested in general that should cause concern

1) adverse publicity - you will be in the database (you can search it at Kansas.com), and your photo being taken etc can have an impact on family, business, job, etc. Don't underestimate this is impactful if you are a professional, or even if you don't want your friend at work who peruses the arrest database telling everyone you were caught for soliciting. In an at will work environment, THEY CAN FIRE YOU

2) drama. I think this goes without saying.

Whether they can/will search your cell phone, try to bust you, give you a ticket, etc depends on a lot of legal factors that are long and varied.

No one should freak out about the possibility. There is good information exchange going on here on the board (better if you ask me since the split) If you want to avoid the possibility entirely, find another hobby. Most folks will never face the LEO problem but if you do here is your best advice....

SHUT UP, call an attorney.

They will say, "this will go easy on you if you just cooperate" Don't believe them, (and YES THEY CAN LIE ALL THEY WANT) here's why:

1) The police work for the prosecutors, who have the final word on things. The cops don't decide if you are prosecuted, so like all things, only discuss things with the decision maker. They arrest people and gather evidence, which you are now giving them - the only person that makes things easier on is the person who will thrown you in jail.

2) You put your lawyer in a bad position if you keep talking. People expect legal miracles after they spent 20 minutes telling their life story and their crime to a LEO. If you confess... you might be down to plea bargaining.

PLEASE write down everything that happened at the EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY, you will be surprised how many details you cannot remember in 24 hours. This helps your lawyer.

Note, you most likely will not be prosecuted for a felony, you most likely will just get a ticket, and you are just a small fish in a larger pond. Be smart, be safe, and don't panic.

But remember... SHUT UP. Seriously... If you must talk, just ask for an attorney.

Did I mention to shut up?
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:21 AM   #5
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49
Cool Good Advice....Shut up

I have a good friend who has been an attorney for 30 years and he says the exact same thing.

Shut up.

Shut the Fuck Up

Do not say anything, be nice do as the nice police man ask but SHUT UP.

All my friends lawyer friends suggest you should SHUT UP as well.

On the other had they pay their bills because of people who don't Shut Up. If you don't Shut Up you will pay your attorney to defend you from everything you have said.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:19 PM   #6
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShot View Post
On the other had they pay their bills because of people who don't Shut Up. If you don't Shut Up you will pay your attorney to defend you from everything you have said.
I'm stealing this one... that's hilarious.
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:47 PM   #7
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
I'm stealing this one... that's hilarious.

I think the way it was said to me is" your going to pay me to unsay everything you say."

It was the first time that the Shut Up and call your attorney policy finally made sense to me.

Another point that was made in the discussion was that the police are the ones that document the case so they tend to document your words and actions in their favor not yours. Then your attorney has to un say the police version of what you said.

So...be nice and Shut Up.
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 11:13 AM   #8
fly
Gaining Momentum

I know this is a long video, but once you start watching, you won't be able to stop. This video is titled "Don't Talk To The Police" "A law school professor and former criminal defense attorney tells you why you should never agree to be interviewed by the police."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
fly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women