Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 05:03 AM   #1
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews
Question BANNED

Ladies and gents,

What does getting banned from the site really mean to a member? If he is a male, what impact does it really have on his ability to hobby, on his credibility amongst other guys, etc? A gent with two strong references can, literally, see everyone in this town and not ever even have an account here. Not to mention p411. A different name/handle, and we are in the dark.

He can also quietly create another handle and sit on the sidelines until his original handle is ripe again, right? Does the reason for the ban even come into play or, because it is usually gossip and yet another piece of information, we just don't care?

Even when he chooses not to sit quietly on the sideline, if caught, the ban time is extended, but what does it really do for a male member? His other handle(s) can purchase premium access if he wishes.

For the ladies, I believe, is a different story but I want to know. What does it mean to you to know a lady was banned? We can't just create another female account and live off that. Some may go as far as making a male account with premium access, just to try to manipulate public opinion. Of course, we do have other means of advertising but, if the site was not of importance, you would not see gents advertising for banned ladies. Again, does the reason for the banning even compute?

Is getting banned more of a public shaming for a guy? I know that, for us, it impacts the bottom line. Quite a disparate difference in the justice scale, if you ask me but, then again, we are the ones making money off the site, so one may argue that we have much more to gain from the site than a man has, so why break the rules?

What is your take?

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:20 AM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Doesn't affect you at all if you are established. I contacted providers saying shhhh this is rockerrick, give them a phone number to check, or something they remember about me if I met them. Then I'd do my appointment, and on the way out remind them I was writing a review on the new handle so they wouldn't dispute it
I have 44 reviews on permabanned handles. Although I'm not one for sitting quietly on the sidelines.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:48 AM   #3
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Handles come and go and it makes no difference. Which is why so many avenues to screening is imperative. Rick is correct. For providers- a full face lift and carefully done pics (if you havent shown your face) can all be redone. Eventually for both- word gets out because people never keep their mouths shut. Im willing to bet however providers would be found out before the hobbyist is.
Best thing to do is act proper and avoid the BS that gets one banned in the first place.
Right, Rick?
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:52 AM   #4
rockerrick
Account Disabled

What fun is that?
Old 01-28-2015, 05:57 AM   #5
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
What fun is that?

Good point, but I never said it would be fun. lol
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:30 AM   #6
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Then why the big fuss about getting banned as a male? What problem does it really solve? Is it more like a "time out", go cool your jets type of thing?
Old 01-28-2015, 07:34 AM   #7
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Or a time to ignore all the guidelines and do what you want, with only the small inconvenience of making the next account.

I'll never forget Louigi using private tags on me..... lol
good times huh bro?
Old 01-28-2015, 07:35 AM   #8
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly my point. ^^^
Old 01-28-2015, 07:48 AM   #9
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting topic, and a vital topic at that for some folks, and "meh" for others.

First off - on the ladies' side:

-- Personally, I know of more than 400 legitimate providers in and around San Antonio. Maybe around half of those are here on eccie. Maybe 10 percent (at least 40 or so) are not present anywhere on the Web. And, I figure for every one UTR provider I know of, there are another 20-25 out there I don't know. I do not include dancers but I do include body rubbers w/ extras. My research methods are not perfect, but they have been honed over the decades.

Fact of the matter is, depending on how much "notoriety" a provider wants to have -- or how private she wants to be -- a web presence is either a blessing or a curse. Some very very low volume providers (doesn't have to be high dollar or low, for that matter) very much prefer to have zero web presence. In fact more than a few of these might travel 75 or 100 miles from where they live to where they session.

For ladies with a very minimal web presence, there are both hobby and non-hobby sites (not BP!) where they can gather very privately to share info and to share (more or less secure) communications. Including some Yahoo private groups, of course, some Google "communities" and, for some, their very own private sites that allow some access to non-authorized people and limited access is reserved for verified members only (think P411, etc.). (There are some male-only groups who also operate in or within private sites, too. Yes, no access for females!)

Getting banned -- or worse: OUTED! for bad behavior on a hobby site carries some downsides and maybe even some up-sides sometimes. More than a few providers banned here or elsewhere can do very well w/o an active web presence, since their historic reviews and posts are searchable.

(Side note: you don't have to be an active member here or elsewhere to attend ck1942's socials, you just have to be a legit member of the greater community and behave properly and be vouched properly and periodically.)

Another downside is the obvious loss of female-only forum information privileges and the ability to Private Message.

On the Male side of the equation:

Legit membership here -- along with a slug of legit Indy provider reviews -- carries not much benefit(s) far as I can see -- easier to schedule with both new and established providers -- and, maybe, just maybe, a bit of "cachet" with established and not yet established folks both males and females. Perhaps a bit more "recognition" for an ability to "discover" and to sometimes "sponsor" new providers and perhaps a bit of "evasion" from approbation when they troll or get argumentative.

Banned males -- about the only reason a male might give a damn about being banned is he (using the banned handle) cannot read review ROS or participate in the male only forums using the banned handle. Otherwise any one banned or not can easily cruise almost all of the site and the loss of Private Message access.

Some "personas" be they male or female (sometimes who the heck knows -- or cares!) are just wannabe (or actual) TROLLS who delight in accessing sites and being blowhards or worse.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:00 AM   #10
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent points CK. Thank you! Good point about the ladies not being able to communicate restricting us from searching for info in the ladies' areas for possible screening info.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:00 AM   #11
BBW Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 105335
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought we had a little more privacy than that.
BBW Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:09 AM   #12
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Lilly View Post
I thought we had a little more privacy than that.

In what sense?
Old 01-28-2015, 08:28 AM   #13
BBW Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 105335
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought that only members could see our profiles and ads. I guess this explains why non members used to text and call me. I was wondering about that.
BBW Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:31 AM   #14
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Lilly if you log out and look at site you will see your showcase. What you don't see is anything in private areas or tags, or pics, you see them in showcase but not in your ads or other post. And you can't click and open links to members, like a guys reviews, or your personal home page.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:45 AM   #15
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Well lately camille banning has been a prerequisite to a monger becoming a mod
flinde is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women