Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2014, 08:49 PM   #1
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229683
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Thoughts on the Ebola Outbreak??

Has anyone else been thinking about this Ebola Outbreak?? Seriously scary shit, I have been ON and Off with the thoughts of the MEDIA making it more than it is etc... We in the hobby are in setting where the clientele / providers comes from all over (EX: I don't know who works where etc.. , or what flight a person took...).. Even if it is only by "exchanging bodily fluids" that is spit too right??
Just find this whole thing a little alarming, and wondering if anyone has really thought about it?? Maybe, I am falling for media mark-ups...
I think I will stop watching T.V. now... creepy
Alyssa_Dream is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Its very concerning and alarming. Its hard to say what has really happen, or how it is really transferred from person to person. The media blows everything out of portion. As if some of us don't already have enough hang ups with the hobby, More shit to worry about. From what I've read it starts out like the flu because it is a virus. Most virus are from animals. Ebola came to be from eating bats in Africa. For example bird flu, swine flu. HIV which effects the white blood cells which results in a suppressed immune system. Ebola effects the liver, kidneys and blood system. It first effects the liver, as the blood system thickens the kidneys go into renal failure. If you contract Ebola your a terminal within two weeks....
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #3
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkindreamin View Post
Its very concerning and alarming. Its hard to say what has really happen, or how it is really transferred from person to person. The media blows everything out of portion. As if some of us don't already have enough hang ups with the hobby, More shit to worry about. From what I've read it starts out like the flu because it is a virus. Most virus are from animals. Ebola came to be from eating bats in Africa. For example bird flu, swine flu. HIV which effects the white blood cells which results in a suppressed immune system. Ebola effects the liver, kidneys and blood system. It first effects the liver, as the blood system thickens the kidneys go into renal failure. If you contract Ebola your a terminal within two weeks....
I heard the swine flu was fake? I remember the SARS stuff and I never paid that any attention.. Something feels weird about this Ebola stuff, one of those GUT feelings ..

Eating BATS??? mmm.... Bats are disgusting, full of every and any disease... wth.. ..

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0I624P20141017

I just found that a little bit ago, ZMAPP, seems to make things not look so dark.... I think...
Old 10-18-2014, 06:37 AM   #4
live aboard
Account Disabled

I think we are being lied to (AGAIN) by our government, and that until this election coming up in 2 weeks is over, they will continue to lie their asses off. I think what we are seeing is the tip of the iceberg and that the worst is yet to come.
live aboard is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:28 AM   #5
Twistedx
Account Disabled

User ID: 242279
Encounters: 1

On that subject. From someone that works off the coast of Angola , west Africa and someone that had been all over in the military. You have more of a chance getting hit by a car then catching Ebola .. It's scary stuff for sure . Make sure you keep your hygiene up and stay away from anyone that looks like they don't feel well. It got to Dallas which is to close for comfort but I would not be alarmed yet. Government and media make things in to nothing .
Twistedx is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:35 AM   #6
discreetlover6933
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

You have a better chance to catch the flu or measles than Ebola. It's not airborne and you really have to be in contact with someone that is showing symptons of it. It doesnt have a protective membrane like the others do so dies within minutes if on a kitchen table or something. So if a client is running fever, sneezing, coughing, bleeding out the nose...id stay away from them lol
discreetlover6933 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:26 AM   #7
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am thinking a Haz-Mat suit .. lol MMMmm.... Rockin' a Hazmat suit and a infrared thermal imager sounds hot!!! lol
JK..... I would hope if anyone was showing symptoms of Ebola, or the FLU, measles, SARS, chicken pox, even a COLD - they'd stay home... I wouldn't think they'd (Client or provider) feel like playing in hobby land....
Old 10-18-2014, 09:35 AM   #8
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedx View Post
On that subject. From someone that works off the coast of Angola , west Africa and someone that had been all over in the military. You have more of a chance getting hit by a car then catching Ebola .. It's scary stuff for sure . Make sure you keep your hygiene up and stay away from anyone that looks like they don't feel well. It got to Dallas which is to close for comfort but I would not be alarmed yet. Government and media make things in to nothing .
Yep, I remember the SARS epidemic now and the "SWINE FLU" all over the media etc... I wasn't alarmed until they started tracking people who were on this plane with the last nurse.. I was thinking if they had no contact "Body Fluids" they why wold the CDC track they people who shared the plane.... But it may just be because of all the media attention..... There had been a total of 10 cases in the U.S. and only 1 person died from what I am reading... and I gather the chances of survival are far better with better - everything - Water, Medicines, Food, health care.......
Old 10-18-2014, 10:29 AM   #9
N151
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Your chances of catching Ebola from one of the small handful of people in the USA that have it is extremely astronomically low right now. There's been about a dozen cases in America, out of ~317 million people.

You're just hearing about it all over the news all day as anything that scares people is ideal for a large news company to be talking about, as more eyeballs = more profit. You can't spend your life worrying about things that are more improbable than being struck by lightning multiple times, your time is best spent thinking about other things IMO.
N151 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #10
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by N151 View Post
Your chances of catching Ebola from one of the small handful of people in the USA that have it is extremely astronomically low right now. There's been about a dozen cases in America, out of ~317 million people.

You're just hearing about it all over the news all day as anything that scares people is ideal for a large news company to be talking about, as more eyeballs = more profit. You can't spend your life worrying about things that are more improbable than being struck by lightning multiple times, your time is best spent thinking about other things IMO.
Probably right! Like the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE that's started in Shreveport .. today!! Lmmfao!! On the up side! I found a cute hazmat suit!
Old 10-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
Twistedx
Account Disabled

Kinky Hazmat session !! Could be pretty hot !
Old 10-18-2014, 01:28 PM   #12
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kinky Hazmat session !! Could be pretty hot !
Hey if I'm going out may as well be having FUN doing it!! Haha!! jS
Old 10-18-2014, 01:36 PM   #13
Twistedx
Account Disabled

Haha !! Well if your having fun with hazmat suits , I want in !!! JS I'm down for some kinky fun before I go away from this world !!!! Lol
Old 10-18-2014, 01:41 PM   #14
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Haha !! Well if your having fun with hazmat suits , I want in !!! JS I'm down for some kinky fun before I go away from this world !!!! Lol
Seems as if only the UK finds anything funny and/or Sexual about the HaZmat suits.. Ordering from them and getting the dang think takes Weeks.. Lol
I'm pretty good at making clothes - bet I could find some yellow fabric and make my own before they get me one!!
Reminds me of that saying "If you can find one thing funny or FUN in any situation - you still WIN!!"
Old 10-18-2014, 02:09 PM   #15
Twistedx
Account Disabled

I work with a bunch of UK guys I'll ask them what their deal is with yellow hazmat suits . Maybe some fetish I haven't heard of.. Hahaha. And your 100% correct. Seems like your winning.. After serving two tours overseas with the military not much bothers me to the point of stressing! Might as well kick your feet up, put on a yellow hazmat suit and go to town!!! And if I tried to make my own outfits knowing me it would look like a big rubber duck hahaha

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women