Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160316
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default While cruising an advertisement site I had a thought

One of the ads posted stated that the poster would only see "previous clients" - this tells me that she keeps your # in the phone and has assigned it a name or she has a record book or even going high tech a computer tracking method to see if she has seen you, when and any notes.

Not saying this is bad, I think all ladies should keep some form of record of what #'s are cool guys, and what #'s are assholes etc..

So the question is, how many ladies will admit to do this sort of thing, and how far back do you track them? IE if they have not called you in 6 months, set up and followed through with the date, do you purge their info as a "non steady client"
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:23 AM   #2
jcase5848
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

GPop....I hope you don't use a real number ...there are a ton of apps out there that can provide both text and voice capabilities for free....Who cares if some provider has a bogus number?
jcase5848 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:19 PM   #3
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

They may be hookers, but they're still women. Everything you say or send to them can be used against you in a court of law. Hobby with that assumption.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:46 PM   #4
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GPop View Post
One of the ads posted stated that the poster would only see "previous clients" - this tells me that she keeps your # in the phone and has assigned it a name or she has a record book or even going high tech a computer tracking method to see if she has seen you, when and any notes.
Was it this ad G?.....You trolling for midgets too now?
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-35/21706881
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do keep info, not in my phone of course. And the info is never with me during a meeting. A simple Y for good or X for bad next to a name and other info is a good reminder for when he wants to use me as a reference.*As far a screening info, I only hold that for 2 weeks.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #6
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Was it this ad G?.....You trolling for midgets too now?
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-35/21706881
that is the ad and yes I looked at it out of curiosity.. and NO I do not use my real #.. but even a burn phone has a # that the lady can jot down and put notes by

I am seeing who (both men and women) who step up and say they keep a log of #'s they deem tracking.. for the guys, they would keep #'s of ladies they have fun with, are easy to schedule with etc.. for the ladies, track guys who are fun to be with..

who will admit to it?

I will start by say I keep the #'s in my burn phone with some gibberish in the note section that I would have to interpret for you.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:03 PM   #7
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Does that midget have your number saved? If so, could you hook me up with a reference?....just out of curiosity of course....heh
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:11 PM   #8
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Remembering or finding clever ways to remember your clients may not be as hard as you think.

When someone says he has seen me before, yet I do not remember him, I always ask a few questions to see if he is telling me the truth. And these aren't vague questions, they are very specific questions that one could never simply guess the answer too.

Plus, about a year ago I started giving gents a "secret code word" after the session and I will tell them before they leave, "if you would ever like to get together again please mention XXXX when calling me" ... I will switch the code word up every month or so.

It's worked great for me so far and as an added bonus, when a provider contacts me for a reference and says "Jim told me to mention XXX" ... then I know right away he is good to go because I will never give the secret code word to a gent I will not see again.

The only time I save a number is if it is someone I do not want to see again or if it is someone who called me and rubbed me the wrong way over the phone/text and I never want to be locked in a room with them .. ever ... lol ...
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #9
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Brooke's idea makes sense in the fact that if it changes every 2-3 months then she knows the guy is fairly regular.

interesting to say the least
Old 04-21-2014, 08:29 PM   #10
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Considering how often their phones are "lost" or "stolen" it's a miracle they're able to save any names or numbers.
Prime Time is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:48 AM   #11
jcase5848
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Too funny Prime Time!! LOL
jcase5848 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:08 AM   #12
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know if my memory is just that great or if business is just that slow, but if a gentlemen sees me and books via p411, here or email and he mentions the screen name I generally remember or place we met, I tend to remember them.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:53 PM   #13
flstn96
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I have a hard time just remembering my own phone number.
flstn96 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:22 PM   #14
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyDDD View Post
I do keep info, not in my phone of course. And the info is never with me during a meeting. A simple Y for good or X for bad next to a name and other info is a good reminder for when he wants to use me as a reference.*As far a screening info, I only hold that for 2 weeks.
I agree, but I will give a reference for however long. And a simple letter doesn't prove anything. I agree 100%
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 08:44 AM   #15
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Is this a new post?

I have seen this exact post posted several times on here. Twice in the last week

Quote:

Not saying this is bad, I think all ladies should keep some form of record of what #'s are cool guys, and what #'s are assholes etc..

So the question is, how many ladies will admit to do this sort of thing, and how far back do you track them? IE if they have not called you in 6 months, set up and followed through with the date, do you purge their info as a "non steady client"
abeautifulsite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women