Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
Swamp Donkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Cam C... Just wasn't meant to be

First off.. let me start by saying that I'm not bashing her or calling her a liar. Sometimes things just happen.

So I've been eyeballing Cam C for a while now but we never can seem to get our schedules to jive. I stay in her area and was looking for a regular local provider. We started communicating over a month ago by PM but at the time she was having issues with her incall and I wasn't in any position to host at that particular time. I tried again about 3 weeks ago (by text and pm) for a weekend meeting and actually came kinda close to meeting. We exchanged texts for a bit and took care of some formalities but our times weren't matching up. Finally, when I thought I had a time worked out I get a text from her saying she was just in an accident. I send a reply saying that I hope she's ok and that was the end of that.

Well today I was off and decided I would give it another shot since I saw that she had posted earlier in the week that she was free during this time. I shoot her a text this morning and ask if she was free and she said "yes" and then asked my name, handle, etc.. I reminded her who I was and asked if she was free at noon. She asked if we could meet at 1:00 instead and I said sure. So I head out a little early because I had read that she doesn't supply cover and I wanted to stop off an pick some up. Just as I was leaving (a little after noon) I get a text saying that she just got in and needed to take a shower and asked if we could push it back to 1:45. I agreed and went to run my errands and kill some time. About 20 minutes before the appointment I texted to ask where she was located and she sent me the address and then asked where I was. I told her I was only about 10 minutes away from her and was just killing time until I heard back from her. Then, literally 10 minutes before our meeting time, I get a text saying that she had to go to her kid's school and asked if we would push our meeting time back to 2:30. I wasn't happy but said "ok" and then asked her to let me know ASAP if she had to cancel. Maybe 10 minutes later I get a text saying she had to cancel because she had to go to the hospital.

Now I know some people would be claiming that I was stood up but I'm not going to do that. Instead, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. There's some things in life you just can't control. My schedule hasn't exactly been very accommodating either. However, I have to throw in the towel with this one.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

You're the one who fucked up, dude. When she started changing the appointment time, you needed to say "Buh-Bye". You fuckers crack me up.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #3
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for feeling the need to share
Old 09-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know what Cam's situation is, but I will say this:

There are times when real life can really impede on our ability to TCB, and karma or whatever it is, steps in and makes sure to dump all of the bad luck/scheduling difficulties on one particular guy. It has happened to me before with a wonderful client I have seen several times. We always got along well. and I consider him a friend.

However, on two different occasions I could not make a confirmed appointment happen. Both were the result of events that carried over from personal life, one the night before, and one the morning of. I am sure that he thinks I was giving him the runaround. The second time it happened, I really did need the business, and I was even planning some of our date to be centered around some of our mutual interests/hobbies. I absolutely could not wait to catch up, but I just couldn't come through in the end. I worry that he will never know that I really did want to make it work, but I fear that the universe is not on our side. He doesn't hobby that often, so perhaps he has shrugged it off and moved on. He worked hard both times to rearrange his schedule to see me, so I would hate to have him do it again.

I hope Cam is okay, and I hope you have found someone to enjoy some fun time with in the meantime.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #5
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
...... I worry that he will never know that I really did want to make it work,.......
Maybe contact him...and just tell him.

If it were me, that's what I would like.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Sorry about your experience but I can say one thing about Cam....my first session with her did not go as expected as stated in the ROS in my first review of her...however, she contacted me shortly afterwards and apologized and then made up for it in a big way!!!...hence, my second POSITIVE review of her...I don't know all the details but maybe as Marie stated, life got in the way and deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:28 PM   #7
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I really believe sometimes shit happens. Some providers do have real lives outside of this hobby....kids, family, work, etc. I think she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #8
RGB93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

life happens and gets in the way and she deserves the benefit of the doubt. If an emergency comes up, and it does with kids, she did the correct thing. I would give her another chance.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
Swamp Donkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I wasn't doubting her.. Sometimes you just have to know when to throw in the towel. It all worked out though. Just got back from seeing Angel N. She made it all better.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:51 PM   #10
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Angel N. can do that.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:02 AM   #11
Cam C
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93739
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey there. .. i can totally understand how you would think and or feel as through I just made up excuses not to see you but i assure you that is not the case. Unfortunately I've not had the biggest of luck the last month or two. Yes a motorcycle plowed into my car yes my kid called 2 hrs before school let out for me to come get him that his stomach was upset. When my kids are sick and want to leave school, we have an understanding that they have to be running fever and or need a doctor and that's exactly what that situation was. I apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. Please know that in no way was i being dishonest. In fact, i not only enjoy what I do, but i too have bills to pay along with 4 kids by myself....so I not only want it. .. i kind of need it as well. .. It hurts me to have to cancel. I respect you for opening up and sharing your concern and I am in no way offended or upset. I just want you to know that its not that i don't want to see you personally, it is the fact that I've not had the best of luck recently I would much rather have fun with you than have my child sick and my car all dented up... I have no problem trying again if you are up for it. And yes I'll make up for it. If I could have helped it I promise i would have. I'm also sorry if i was in any way unprofessional telling you my personal issues.i honestly didn't want to but Id Just rather be honest about things from the start rather than be caught in a lie later. I hope you understand!!
Old 09-30-2013, 05:24 AM   #12
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

I have seen CamC several times and from time to time things do come up - she is very enjoyable when you get to see her - she is so local and that is a hug plus
Old 09-30-2013, 07:04 AM   #13
Raccoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Cam C is a Stand up girl!
I too have had scheduling issues with her in the past but do not hold it against her.
It is very obvious this chick DOES have a life outside of ECCIE.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:54 AM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Four kids?? You know, they make these things called condoms...
Old 09-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #15
Guest042814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Leave it to wakeup to try to tell someone their children shouldn't be in this world. Smh way too far on that one. Be an ass all you want but leave kids out of it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women