Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2016, 05:07 PM   #16
Anthony Guido
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I had a date with a really sweet girl yesterday, she was well spoken, unrushed, we had dinner got to know each other. smiles, then she gave me a a sample of fun.
Plan on seeing her again in a few days. Better then that stinky breathe dogs in rooms
smelly you know what experience i had earlier in year. several hours for what most providers do 1/2 hour .
Anthony Guido is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:02 PM   #17
runkle
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Well, so far its a mixed bag for me. I have met up with one and had some fun, but between dinner, room, and allowance i was into it for as much or more than a provider. Others have flaked out when trying to meet up. It takes a bit of effort on your part to find the gem....I supposed in the larger cities with the population bases its a bit easier, but here in small town region like lake charles, i think theres just not that many willing to play the game....
runkle is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 07:33 PM   #18
monkeyseeyou
Premium Access

Encounters: 130

I'm on the east coast and although I've not participated, there are many active discussions on TER about how successful guys have been. I can appreciate how it's more attractive and doable in the larger cities where there are many colleges and universities where young lasses need to cover expenses.
monkeyseeyou is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 11:43 PM   #19
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb It's absolutely

The next Ashley Madison. Fiasco. Not a doubt in my mind...however we have loved having the ex sugar babies/seeking arrangements girls figure it out and go indie...or to us. They are so happy to make money without having to fake the WHOLE time how much they love a cheap married man into trying to pay their phone bill without begging. Lol. Seriously. Basically it's a ..HOW TO TRICK A TEENAGER. But dam if that don't blow up in your face. It usually will. Nothing is that easy boys...j.s annie. P.s they have all your info and are just that...teenagers or early 20's....hmmmm. I'd give my info to them. Lmaof...
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 09:53 AM   #20
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

SA has none of my info, not required, same thing as signing up for ECCIE. It takes some work to find lady or ladies that connect with you, I don't see teenage or even twenties, my regular is mid to upper 30's and she does not have my info either. The difference between SB and provider is amount of time spent doing same activities for same price. Have to find a good one.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 09:57 AM   #21
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderman View Post
Not in BR it's bullshit
dude - its not BR - its you. I've had all I can handle there. Yes, some BS. Some premo finds too
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 10:11 AM   #22
fenderman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Thanks for that kind comment long dong but I do a search and nothing comes up nothing worth even looking at and most have not been on in months so maybe you could be as kind to give me a pointer or two
fenderman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 12:12 AM   #23
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Yea

I wanna see also...lol
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 07:34 AM   #24
Anthony Guido
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Don't you realize lessons learned here apply elsewhere. So keep that in mind when you bash the other peeps doing your thing as well and truely low volumn dating as well....
Anthony Guido is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 02:47 PM   #25
Jedilaw
Registered Member

Hello all, been a quiet observer for some time, first post.
I've set up accounts on Arrangement Finders and Seeking Arrangement, and from what Ive seen so far they work almost identically to AFF and the other supposed meet-and-fuck sites, which is to say obvious bots being used to trick you into registering, profiles clearly written by non-English speakers (for which I have no ill will, but these girls are supposedly American and they're written like Chinese is their first language).

Some specifics: on Seeking Arrangement I get all kinds of notifications that my profile has been favorited...by women in places like the Phillipines of mainland China or the UK. That's not even a half-ass level of plausibility. Why he hell would a woman in Manila favorite some random guy in New Orleans? And why the hell would I sign up for paid status so I can respond to someone overseas? Also the women who supposedly favorited me don't show as ever having viewed me. Screams "bot."
Jedilaw is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 04:14 PM   #26
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I love reading about guys who live in a little bump in the road boonies town having dozens of replies from women within a 20 mile radius of them.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:24 PM   #27
canjunq
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I was surprised by the amount of legit messages I received.
canjunq is online now   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:30 PM   #28
Jedilaw
Registered Member

How could you tell they were legit without joining to find out? $70+ on a possible not or scammer seems a bit much
Jedilaw is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:50 PM   #29
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I joined, met four legit women, could have met twice that amount if I had the funds. My search area included Lafayette and BR, but I had offers from Nola, LC, and Alex.

I also was favorited by accounts from outside the US. I figured that was because either I'm an international stud a la Prestige Worldwide, or they're fake. Either way, a fool and his money soon go separate ways, and momma didn't raise no fools!

Bottom line - the site is legit, but if something doesn't feel right, next.
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:05 PM   #30
saints_fan86
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Definitely legit. I'm a new SA member and it's been so interesting that I think I broke my record for most consecutive days without logging on to eccie. It took me just under a week to "meet" my first girl, a smoking hot 23 year old blonde who obviously has daddy issues. But for a couple hundred bucks and a drive to Slidell, I got to "play" with her for a couple hours. About to arrange my second meeting with a different girl later this week. This time a 24 year old brunette, thin build and gorgeous face. Lots of tattoos though.

In my limited experience, I've concluded there are 4 types on SA: the whores (what I'm after) who you "pay to play"; the actual sugar babies who want astronomical monthly allowances; fake accounts; and phishers who will ask you repeatedly for pictures without offering to send their own first (I tell all types no pics; discretion is of the utmost importance; and describe myself attractively, haha).

It's a numbers game and my strategy is evolving. But I've found more success in getting girls to talk to me by just being blunt in the first message and asking them how much they charge to play. It's an asshole move but it works and it saves time. I either get the "I'm not a prostitute" reply or I get a quote and offer to meet. Sometimes they ask for too much, sometimes a lil over my price range and j try to negotiate, and sometimes they hit it on the head. In 2 weeks of active premium membership I banged one incredibly hot blonde, I'm about to bang an incredibly hot brunette, and I'm engaged in several other cat and mouse negotiations (can't afford to bang them all so I'm weighing hotness vs price and cherry picking the best values).

I think eccie needs to create a section for SA reviews!
saints_fan86 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women