Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-25-2014, 10:03 PM   #136
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
I was, but couldn't resist the temptation to tell you what a wimp and a bitch you have become over the last year or so.

Yours was a clever retort, but not that clever. You can pick up your t-shirt at the door and thanks for trying to swim in the deep end.

You grumpy old senile bastard.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #137
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
No dogs in the catfight, please.
Hilarious.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #138
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That video is too Funny!! I can't stop watching it, and cracking up lol. Thanks for a great laugh lol.
Old 09-26-2014, 06:49 AM   #139
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default I second that!

Quote:
Now if there was an emoticon that would effectively shut out the morality police! This would we quite the show.
Old 09-26-2014, 09:32 AM   #140
Userofpeace
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

The thing about god is he is merciful and forgiving. Just repent after sleeping with a married man. 5 Hail Marys should do the trick.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:55 AM   #141
alwaysonthemove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default GRAMMAR

OK, I haven't mentioned it up until this point, but can we talk about the REAL elephant in the room? The religion discussion is one thing, but let's talk about Dahlia's improper use of past tense instead of conditional mood!

Dahlia, it's "If I WEREN'T controversial...who would I be?"

Now the healing the may begin.

Old 09-26-2014, 01:59 PM   #142
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Now if there was an emoticon that would effectively shut out the morality police! This would we quite the show.
Who and Where is this so called "morality police" you speak about?

There is NOT even one sentence in my 2032 word post that even suggests, hints, urges or tells anyone to do anything different with the way they are living their lives except for Me and my decision to change the way I live My Life.

I in NO way have ever said:
(1) I in NO way have every said that providers should stop seeing married men.
(2) I in NO way have every said that married men should stop seeing providers.

What part about my 2032 word post did you NOT understand? Why does my post NOT compute and process correctly inside your brain?

It is unfathomable for me to comprehend how you can even misinterpret my 2032 word post that I feel was as clear as anyone could ever hope to be when explaining their point of view.

An old song comes to mind when I think about you and the other trolls that keep posting ignorant crap to my thread...

"You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Song (Post) Is About You."

My 2032 word post was ONLY about me. Me, Myself and I lol.

Grow up and Get a Life
Old 09-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #143
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Default whoops! hit reverse here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Who and Where is this so called "morality police" you speak about?

There is NOT even one sentence in my 2032 word post that even suggests, hints, urges or tells anyone to do anything different with the way they are living their lives except for Me and my decision to change the way I live My Life.

I in NO way have ever said:
(1) I in NO way have every said that providers should stop seeing married men.
(2) I in NO way have every said that married men should stop seeing providers.

What part about my 2032 word post did you NOT understand? Why does my post NOT compute and process correctly inside your brain?

It is unfathomable for me to comprehend how you can even misinterpret my 2032 word post that I feel was as clear as anyone could ever hope to be when explaining their point of view.

An old song comes to mind when I think about you and the other trolls that keep posting ignorant crap to my thread...

"You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Song (Post) Is About You."

My 2032 word post was ONLY about me. Me, Myself and I lol.

Grow up and Get a Life

sorry! Mam. Most unclear of me!! The post you quoted was not intended for you! It was for two other guys weighing your level of sin(KC810m & alwaysonthemove, the before page to b clear). Or slicing however they did! Yah know, talking bout sin kinda shit!! That's to whom my post was directed. All apologies to you Ms, didn't mean to throw stones your way ! In that post any who! By the way, I still find you hot, no matter how they think you are sinning!
Old 09-26-2014, 03:31 PM   #144
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
sorry! Mam. Most unclear of me!! The post you quoted was not intended for you! It was for two other guys weighing your level of sin(KC810m & alwaysonthemove, the before page to b clear). Or slicing however they did! Yah know, talking bout sin kinda shit!! That's my post it, abouts!!! All apologies to you Ms, didn't mean to throw stones your way ! In that post any who! By the way, I still find you hot, no matter how they think you are sinning!
Quote:
Watch out the beat is on! Someone let JC (Jesus almighty)morality police, out! Whoo! Theses two girls, BIAACHES!, also Minor in tea party etiquette! And some of the girls are getting noticed!
We all sin. Period.

We just do the best job we can from our level of awareness trying to improve daily. This level will be uniquely different for each and every one of us. I make NO apologies for being an imperfect Christian. I am where I am for a reason, and a year from now I will be in a different place in my Life. As will everyone else.

Can you see where I might misinterpret your post to mean me when you use the phrase "these two girls"? The posters that your referenced above are men. I take it that I missed your sarcasm.

If it was truly about them, and not me, then I apologize to you for the mix up.

It's just difficult for me to distinguish who is for me or who is against me when someone trashes the name Jesus like it's an old shitty diaper.

When people do that around me it's like someone calling your mom a "a nasty whore cunt" to your face then expecting you not to be bothered by it. Capisce?

Still, in the end... It's all Good

Old 09-26-2014, 03:50 PM   #145
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Yes, Dahlia. All good. I wish you the Best on Your spiritual journey (best memories of my life involve such a journey), one of the best places to be humble and thick skinned!

If you look in that post, I quoted one of them weighing sin, what kind of person weighs sin(on a SHMB)of all places.
Old 04-09-2019, 06:18 AM   #146
aaryan101
Registered Member

Spam - closing-S31
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women