Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2023, 08:54 AM   #1
tpepsi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Is this text exchange incriminating

Texas.

If one was to start a cell text message and the following was sent by a provider after asking if they were available, is this considered incriminating?

Me: Hi! Can I come over for and hang out for a half hour?

Them:
400hr
200half
GFE
Anal/Oral
Condom required
I swallow too!

My impression is yes, but was curious as to what others think.
tpepsi is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 10:37 AM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Texting the is incriminating
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 12:28 AM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

You wouldn't have much to defend with that text, but reality if it's cops on the other end they will have Probable Cause to arrest you with even if you send a text saying "Hi, want to meet up?"

They would pull up their most recent ad posted with a cellphone number that had not seen a text in over a year. What defence would you have asking to come over?

If they wanted to nail you they would find your 44 reviews and parade those out in front of you.

Good news is stings require resources. It takes time to develop an ad, time to put it up, take calls, need a team of officers, to arrest transport, and have a sizeable presence to arrest the Jon. Because of the resources allocated they don't happen that often. If a provider has 10 to 20 reviews from known established hobbiests, you know she is not a cop. If she is a one review provider wait a week, by that tike the sting will be over.

Your more likely to be pulled over for a minor or fictional infraction leaving a area that is known for prostitution. Know those hotels and have an excuse why your there.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 10:10 AM   #4
GhostRiderYYZ
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

I would think you could argue all you did was ask if you could come over, nothing implied beyond that.

They countered with a menu filled with sexual acts.

So no they most likely won't go after you, unless you ACTUALLY showed up to the address they might send you.

as pointed out stings take resources and they always want to attach the "Human trafficking" label so they can juice up their funds.

Ever notice they rarely go after all the AMP/Spas that are everywhere in a brick and mortar location unless someone in that neighborhood complains?
GhostRiderYYZ is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 05:33 PM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
Ever notice they rarely go after all the AMP/Spas that are everywhere in a brick and mortar location unless someone in that neighborhood complains?
Absolutely I noticed.

Regarding the question... Instead of your question, I say ''are you available at XXX O:clock''? I might occasionally get a response like your example. To me that is overkill, and not a proper bait for LE. But I'm not going to say ''can you do it for $150''?, or something incriminating. If the fee is ok, my answer is ''I'll see you in 2 hours'', or whatever. I don't agree to anything but a visit.

If that was a Cop, a sting.. They will pass on me, other guys will offer real evidence, and those guys will get snagged.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 07:56 PM   #6
carguy1989
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

All the more reason to use a hobby phone bought with cash and time bought with cash.
carguy1989 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women