Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2022, 09:18 AM   #1
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Inquiring for an attorney or a family law attorney

I am interested to find a family law practice attorney that is in Houston or surrounding cities that is interested in helping me address a civil case.

Pm me if interested
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 06:16 AM   #2
tammyglan
Registered Member

You better check the reviews and google everything out about the lawyer then you will find one.
tammyglan is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 06:33 AM   #3
mozgocheck
Registered Member

I want to note that a rich judicial practice can testify to a lawyer's integrity and high qualifications. Only the work done earlier will tell about him better than any resume. It's fashionable to find a website now https://www.erasethecase.com/blog/wh...ment-lawyer-do / and see the information about the company. After reviewing the court cases of a potential lawyer, the client can reduce the risk of possible fraud and find a good lawyer who actively practices in the area of interest to the client.
mozgocheck is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:29 AM   #4
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammyglan View Post
You better check the reviews and google everything out about the lawyer then you will find one.
Agree, avvo google, Yelp and Justin. Ps you woman and can get on by blowing. Also read contract if have you deposit consider earn income you sol
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:31 PM   #5
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

There's one on Egret Bay Blvd his new is Jonathan super honest super awesome
I will look for his number & pm you they offer free consultation then are fair with pricing buy most important
HONEST.
Or contact your local county & I can explain how to do it the legal & free way .
Hugs
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 02:33 PM   #6
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

There's the ghetto way to handle civil matters too..��
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:17 PM   #7
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 461320
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly can't know how any of these things work for any of you guys because they've never worked for me I've paid lawyers a lot of money to still not actually do what they're supposed to I've had public defenders be the only one actually doing the right thing about demanding my charges be dropped..

But as far as kids especially in my state every single last child lawyer I have talked to says they only take s*** that is easy because there is no shortage of work for them here because they have separated all of the kids here pretty much... Very VERY few left

In my case was so illegal what they did and completely erroneous that I've had lawyers in other states actually laugh at not being able to understand or comprehend things like pointing out to the judge that the people against me that took my kids straight up lied to him four times in a row he didn't even care in fact the next court date he said to my children's faces that he's glad I didn't show up because I'm DISRUPTIVE

In front of my children understand that what I just said because I don't know too many other places in America where some dumbass s*** like that would be said in a f****** courtroom!

And if I find any lawyer out here that's ever trying to do something both a meritorious and profitable I will certainly let you know cuz and I hope you'll do the same because I'm been looking so many emails it's ridiculous millions of emails months and days and now it's been almost 2 years and not one regardless of what I offer OR what some of them are lying and saying that they're doing in other states and cities for other people's human rights because I've even caught that being a lie at times
tha.squirt.goddess is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:22 PM   #8
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

VENUSNOVA and what would that be? Because where I'm from ghettos were a name started and created because of World War II where people were forcibly push out of their own homes and sent to factories to be slaves and quite occasionally to slaughterhouses because if you're all for some slaughterhouse fun I'm saying let's get Texas Chainsaw Massacre for real in the Midwest and now that's a good sex fantasy let's see if we kill the m************ that need to go if it makes it so hot we just start scissoring as soon as we're done and then we could be like wow I know what they mean now about a good fight then a fuck!!!
And if even one person has audacity to say or think that's creepy or whatever but Texas Chainsaw Massacre was not and that wasn't okay movie to put out there I'm going to need you all to get a grip. And then start flipping these scary movies back because what were those scary movies except ways to try to scare us into doing what they wanted, right??

Nope he called me a breeder and he's never farmed or taken care of anything and I come from a farmer and so I slaughtered him in the slaughterhouse like the pig that he was! My very own personal Fried Green Tomatoes!!

Okay so my weird sex thing that I collect dumb stupid fuckboys for is torturing them through slowly turning them into marionette fuck toys equipped with real human dick skin Perma hard cock!! Yep I'm going to sew them alive!!!

�� and plus 10 for me for that one and that's way better than this stupid Stockholm syndrome of Harley Quinn and these trash ass supposed female superheroes that are done laying and have the worst stories but do all the everything
Old 07-10-2022, 05:23 PM   #9
tha.squirt.goddess
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Your turn to pick one!!

Now quid pro quo that with your screaming sheep, Clarice which was a reference that still makes absolutely no f****** sense to me!!!
Old 07-24-2023, 02:00 AM   #10
annabalgraden
BANNED

I can totally understand how important it is to find the right family law attorney for your civil case in Houston or the surrounding cities. It's crucial to have a reliable and experienced professional by your side during such challenging times.
You might want to explore director disqualification solicitors. They might have valuable resources or connections to help you find the right attorney for your needs. Don't hesitate to reach out to them and discuss your situation in a private message. Wishing you the best of luck in finding the right legal support to address your case effectively!
annabalgraden is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women