Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #16
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
So who's getting pimped out? Inquiring minds want to know!

Where might we get a hint that it isn't real or it was exaggerated for free-pussy's sake? Is it when the fee listed is uncharacteristically high? Or when the activities veer away from her usual menu? Oh, to be in the know... I propose the question should be this:

What are the signs that a review is fake, exaggerated, not genuine as an attempt to share information (as is the mission of this site) or any number of falsities?
good questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
Usually they are easy to spot. Some jack off has recently joined, only has one or two reviews, usually for the same girl. praises her in the most fantastic way. leaves off any sort of negative. (even the best sessions usually have something that is negative).

But some long time members also give those type reviews so we are suspicious they might be doing it for discounted tang.
the newbies are the fun ones....the long timer..you da' man guys are the ones you have to watch out for. In that case its almost ( well is ) like organized crime.

*and as a side note, this is not about the mods getting free and discounted pussy for quickly verifying girls from the welcome wagon. That is just a nasty rumor and it almost never happens.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #17
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

One of the gents that reviewed me is supposedly famous for asking for a discounted engagement and asking for a discount. That absolutely was not true in my case so I don't know how much of the rumor mill is true about some or all of the guys out there.

If we are talking about this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
You mean how Tbonetas uses his reviews to pimp his agency girls? Should we ask him how much he really paid his own whore for the overnight?

Or are we talking about something else?
Then I'm inclined to believe the innuendo. I've heard stories from ladies about him not just you mongers so it's first hand knowledge not hearsay. Not that all hearsay is bad. Where there's smoke there's usually fire, but first hand information is better.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #18
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Smoke, smoke, that is an understatement OH, I think it is more like a 5 alarm fire. Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #19
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

OH.... You've had first hand experience with him?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #20
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
OH.... You've had first hand experience with him?
Me? No. A couple friends of mine have told me the shit he's pulled. Very un-cool.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #21
tbonetas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 254

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Me? No. A couple friends of mine have told me the shit he's pulled. Very un-cool.
Please, do tell. Tell everything. Leave nothing unsaid. I invite you and urge you.
tbonetas is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #22
tbonetas
Account Disabled

Encounters: 254

I have my haters. I have my doubters. And I have told ladies I will see them, but never gotten around to it. But I tell you now, if I have screwed over ladies and hurt them in any way....I will retire from this game today. For me, this is fun. I enjoy the time I spend with the ladies. I love writing reviews. I have developed a thick skin, can take all kinds of insults. But truly, if I am screwing over the ladies, it is time for me to go.
tbonetas is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #23
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Then I'm inclined to believe the innuendo. I've heard stories from ladies about him not just you mongers so it's first hand knowledge not hearsay. Not that all hearsay is bad. Where there's smoke there's usually fire, but first hand information is better.
Sometimes I wonder whether Olivia really understands what she posts here. If you heard it from somebody else, it's not first-hand knowledge, it's hear-say.

And yes, if anybody has first-hand knowledge, this would be a good place to tell us.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #25
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I've heard stories from ladies about him not just you mongers so it's first hand knowledge not hearsay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
If you heard it from somebody else, it's not first-hand knowledge, it's hear-say.
I may be wrong about this - if so, an attorney in good standing is welcome to correct me - but the knowledge would be second-hand to OH, then become hearsay when she repeats it to a third party.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #26
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

They're easy enough to spot. As with any sort of review site, once you read enough reviews from certain reviewers, you realize your tastes and theirs are similar, and their reviews become much more valuable to you.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:12 AM   #27
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
They're easy enough to spot. As with any sort of review site, once you read enough reviews from certain reviewers, you realize your tastes and theirs are similar, and their reviews become much more valuable to you.
Indeed, what pop said. I've found a handful of go-to reviewers on this board, and the discerning hobbyist knows who they are. My choice in providers is almost exclusively based on reviews from these men with similar tastes.

I've always found tbonetas' reviews detailed and very entertaining...especially with the in-session pics. Many thought that last one had the air of "low flying waterfowl" but I wasn't there and privy to details so I can't say. But these girls are grown folks and whatever arrangements consenting adults come to, well...that's on them.

Not here for all the other sh*t, I just came to P4P...and yesterday was the 15th.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:10 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
- but the knowledge would be second-hand to OH, then become hearsay when she repeats it to a third party.
She just repeated what she claims she was told ....

....... by posting what she claims to have been told.

BTW: There is a rather lengthy list of EXCEPTIONS to "the Hearsay Rule" ... so ....

....... just because it is "HEARSAY" doesn't make it "inadmissible" and not "probative."

....... Additionally, "HEARSAY" is generally considered an "out of court statement" (if you want to call this the "court of private opinion") that is repeated for the truth of the matter asserted in the statement, and one of the "exceptions" is that if the statement made has to do with someone's "state of mind" then it is admissible over that objection.

If one is addressing another's "state of mind" ("motivation") then it would be admissible even though it might be considered as "HEARSAY."

Now if you want to "attack" OH's veracity and credibility generally on the basis that what she has related is not correct or is fabricated, then so be it. That is a separate issue.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 04:44 AM   #29
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbonetas View Post
I have my haters. I have my doubters. And I have told ladies I will see them, but never gotten around to it. But I tell you now, if I have screwed over ladies and hurt them in any way....I will retire from this game today. For me, this is fun. I enjoy the time I spend with the ladies. I love writing reviews. I have developed a thick skin, can take all kinds of insults. But truly, if I am screwing over the ladies, it is time for me to go.
Remember when you were on ASPD and sent me a pm wanting to know why I was worth 300? Rude!
1800 really?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:17 AM   #30
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

There is a reason the ladies won't come forward on this board. Any of you care to guess as to what those reasons are? I will give you one clue.....nah....you can figure it out
tbone2u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women