Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Strip Club Reviews/Discussions - Mississippi
Strip Club Reviews/Discussions - Mississippi Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
Memaca
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31
Default Review: Dannys Lodge

Date: Feb 2014
Entertainer: Several
City: Vaiden
State: Mississippi
Address: -
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: 2 Dances Each
Total Paid: .25 each
Hair Length and Color: Black and past the shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: I have been to this Danny's several times and honestly the mixed or African American Dancers completely outshine the others. The white girls are ok just not worth writing home about. As usual it seems the beautiful white girls think they dont have to put forth the effort. I have sampled almost all of them and I prefer the AA girls. They just move better and move you better.
Recommendation: Yes
Old 02-13-2014, 04:31 PM   #2
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Thanks for info! Not only did I not know there was a strip club in Vaiden, I didn't even know MS had a town by that name, lol.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #3
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
Thanks for info! Not only did I not know there was a strip club in Vaiden, I didn't even know MS had a town by that name, lol.
Vaiden is a small town not too far from Jackson Vic.I went to this club some 13 or so years ago and it is a small club, in fact I think most of the girls come down from Jackson.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:07 AM   #4
Memaca
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

There are a few girls that come from the Dannys in Jackson from time to time. I think most of the girls are either from the Pony in Starkville or come down from Memphis. This is a fun place and could be more so if more guys went there. The mgmt seems to turn a somewhat blind eye towards the VIP rooms. I will not go into specifics in an open forum, but it is way more than Memphis has to offer and I am told more than Jackson does as well. I have never been to a Jackson SC so I am only going on what I have been told by guys I have met in person.
Old 02-14-2014, 08:43 AM   #5
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memaca View Post
There are a few girls that come from the Dannys in Jackson from time to time. I think most of the girls are either from the Pony in Starkville or come down from Memphis. This is a fun place and could be more so if more guys went there. The mgmt seems to turn a somewhat blind eye towards the VIP rooms. I will not go into specifics in an open forum, but it is way more than Memphis has to offer and I am told more than Jackson does as well. I have never been to a Jackson SC so I am only going on what I have been told by guys I have met in person.
give us the dirty details using the Private button.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women