Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default Sample Provider Review of a Client

My interlude with DarkHelmet began as any other. An urgent PM requesting my services within the hour. Fortunately, I was just sitting around my incall reading "Sexual Identities in Late Capitalism" and had an extra hour. I was somewhat nervous at first. DarkHelmet sent me a collection of reviews he had written for eccie and his sexual prowess was intimidating. I cleaned myself up and waited.

DarkHelmet arrived five minutes late. I was a bit surprised when I opened the door. He wasn't what I expected. I'd say he was 5'6", maybe 350 pounds, pale and sweating profusely. He entered my room and dropped a box of chocolates on the dresser.

"How sweet," I smiled at him.

"Sorry, I was held up at work," he panted.

He waddled over to the bed and sat down on the edge. He breathlessly grunted while gesturing at the chocolates. I went to the box and saw that it had already been opened. When I lifted the cover, there were a few chocolates missing and a QuickTrip receipt lay atop those that remained.

"Oh, I need that," DarkHelmet reached for the receipt, "I can expense it."

I removed a chocolate and bit into it, sensuously. I chewed, smiling. DarkHelmet reached for the box, grabbed a handful of chocolates and devoured them all at once.

"I needed that," he groaned, as he set upon untying his shoes.

I could see DarkHelmet was having some difficulty getting his leg up high enough to reach his shoestrings, so I knelt at his feet and removed the shoes for him. The odor was tremendous and it took all of my concentration to keep the chocolate down. My eyes watered and I could feel my face reddening.

"I can see you like that baby," he said, grinning widely.

"Honey, would you like to wash your feet?" I asked.

"Oh no baby," DarkHelmet replied, turning red, with his eyes rolling back in his head, "I'll let you do it for me."

I went to the bathroom and soaped up a rag, then came back and washed DarkHelmet's feet. He moaned like a woman in the throes of ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, baby! You know what I like!"

After a few minutes, he grunted and his rolls of flesh jiggled. A small wet spot appeared in the crotch of his pants.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry!" I gasped. According to the clock, we'd only been into the session ten minutes!

"Oh, that was the best, babe! Come up here on the bed and cuddle with me!"

I slid onto the bed next to DarkHelmet. He spooned me for the rest of the hour, while weeping and telling me about his mother.

I would definitely recommend DarkHelmet. Just be prepared with some spray deodorant. Otherwise, it's an easy $250.
clusterlizard is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:56 PM   #2
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't care who you are.......that there's funny!!
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by clusterlizard View Post
My interlude with DarkHelmet began as any other. An urgent PM requesting my services within the hour. Fortunately, I was just sitting around my incall reading "Sexual Identities in Late Capitalism" and had an extra hour. I was somewhat nervous at first. DarkHelmet sent me a collection of reviews he had written for eccie and his sexual prowess was intimidating. I cleaned myself up and waited.

DarkHelmet arrived five minutes late. I was a bit surprised when I opened the door. He wasn't what I expected. I'd say he was 5'6", maybe 350 pounds, pale and sweating profusely. He entered my room and dropped a box of chocolates on the dresser.

"How sweet," I smiled at him.

"Sorry, I was held up at work," he panted.

He waddled over to the bed and sat down on the edge. He breathlessly grunted while gesturing at the chocolates. I went to the box and saw that it had already been opened. When I lifted the cover, there were a few chocolates missing and a QuickTrip receipt lay atop those that remained.

"Oh, I need that," DarkHelmet reached for the receipt, "I can expense it."

I removed a chocolate and bit into it, sensuously. I chewed, smiling. DarkHelmet reached for the box, grabbed a handful of chocolates and devoured them all at once.

"I needed that," he groaned, as he set upon untying his shoes.

I could see DarkHelmet was having some difficulty getting his leg up high enough to reach his shoestrings, so I knelt at his feet and removed the shoes for him. The odor was tremendous and it took all of my concentration to keep the chocolate down. My eyes watered and I could feel my face reddening.

"I can see you like that baby," he said, grinning widely.

"Honey, would you like to wash your feet?" I asked.

"Oh no baby," DarkHelmet replied, turning red, with his eyes rolling back in his head, "I'll let you do it for me."

I went to the bathroom and soaped up a rag, then came back and washed DarkHelmet's feet. He moaned like a woman in the throes of ecstasy.

"Oh yeah, baby! You know what I like!"

After a few minutes, he grunted and his rolls of flesh jiggled. A small wet spot appeared in the crotch of his pants.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry!" I gasped. According to the clock, we'd only been into the session ten minutes!

"Oh, that was the best, babe! Come up here on the bed and cuddle with me!"

I slid onto the bed next to DarkHelmet. He spooned me for the rest of the hour, while weeping and telling me about his mother.

I would definitely recommend DarkHelmet. Just be prepared with some spray deodorant. Otherwise, it's an easy $250.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Damn it...

[Joking]Even though you tried to disguise the name and all...
I know that was about me... I can not believe that she would say that about me... I am done with it all now... I can't handle all this shame.[/Joking]

ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

chin up old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Even though you tried to disguise the name and all...
I know that was about me... I can not believe that she would say that about me... I am done with it all now... I can't handle all this shame.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Damn cluster I had no idea you were a provider!

I got to admit this was pretty funny
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #7
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol! How very clever....
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #8
Unrulydevil
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

That is funny stuff right there!
Unrulydevil is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:45 PM   #9
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

I think "Dark Helmet" would be a good term for the opposite of "White Knight". Probably less offensive than "Sociopath".
Old 08-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #10
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #11
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What would providers really review aside from client is not a cop, paid the $, and wasnt an asshole?

Funny review though.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:16 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hey at least Dark Helmet didn't fart.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:09 AM   #13
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

The mark of a true gentleman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Hey at least Dark Helmet didn't fart.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:48 AM   #14
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

You left out the part of his sexy out-fit...
what was he wearing when she opened the door.
Did he give her the donation before or after.
Did she have to Towel him off after sweating all over the place...
Damn only one Pop... for 250

Where is the part that she was texting and setting up other appointments,
while washing his feet... (knowing he couldn't see his feet, I was texting my next client)
so when the hour got close, the alarm on my phone went off, I helped him put his socks and shoes back on, and pushed his fat sweaty ass out the door. no hug or kiss good by...
I checked the envelope to make sure he didn't cheap me, by deducting the candy from my donation. (because if he did short me, I would chase his fat ass down the hall to get the rest of my money)
I sprayed the room to get the funk out. (Next client was on his way in the nest 15 minutes)
Now back to reading my Book...
Waiting for the Next Dark Helmet to show up. "they are no longer called Clients, I refer to them as Dark Helmets from now on. lonely men that just want someone to talk to about their problems, and touch their little tiny cock's, while telling them they are a stud. the faster they pop the faster they are out the door...
She would say, PM me for the list of Dark Helmets... that are fast and easy....
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #15
clusterlizard
Account Disabled

Well, I'm glad I did leave all that out. I never could have rendered it so eloquently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
You left out the part of his sexy out-fit...
what was he wearing when she opened the door.
Did he give her the donation before or after.
Did she have to Towel him off after sweating all over the place...
Damn only one Pop... for 250

Where is the part that she was texting and setting up other appointments,
while washing his feet... (knowing he couldn't see his feet, I was texting my next client)
so when the hour got close, the alarm on my phone went off, I helped him put his socks and shoes back on, and pushed his fat sweaty ass out the door. no hug or kiss good by...
I checked the envelope to make sure he didn't cheap me, by deducting the candy from my donation. (because if he did short me, I would chase his fat ass down the hall to get the rest of my money)
I sprayed the room to get the funk out. (Next client was on his way in the nest 15 minutes)
Now back to reading my Book...
Waiting for the Next Dark Helmet to show up. "they are no longer called Clients, I refer to them as Dark Helmets from now on. lonely men that just want someone to talk to about their problems, and touch their little tiny cock's, while telling them they are a stud. the faster they pop the faster they are out the door...
She would say, PM me for the list of Dark Helmets... that are fast and easy....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women