Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Other Reviews/Discussions - Dallas
Other Reviews/Discussions - Dallas Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47470
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 100
Default SWs in Oak Cliff

Near Morrel and Corinth starting at Waco running west past the Morrel Dart Station down to Denly Dr. and north to Grant Street.

I've been coming to this area for about two years now when I visit Dallas.There has always been street walkers but none worth picking up and nothing to report.

Last night on Tuesday there was some good activity and some decent looking walkers. 3 or 4 I would pick up. The main activity seems to be on Denly Dr. down to Grant Street but they walk from the Dart Station down to Denly and some hang out on the west side of the Dart Station.

For you BBW lovers there is a black women with some huge tits. She will do BBBJCIM for 10 and Greek for 10 more. She sits on the corner of Morrel and Waco

There also seems ot be some activity at RL Thornton and Eight. It looks like they are using on of the motels there to work out of. I only saw 3 walkers one white that goes by Ivroy and Red young early to mid 20s black BBW and a Mexican with either a big gut or or pregnant. She didn't look worth picking up. Ivory looked a little ruff in the face but had a big ass and slim waist for her size thick but not fat.

Early in the evening the black girl Red was qouting me BP prices after midnight she said 40 for a BBBJ and catch. Which is still high.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:46 AM   #2
busternutzs
Premium Access

I picked up my 1st SW in Oak Cliff near the Morrel Dart Station. She looked pretty good especially compared to what else was out.

She goes by Monica. She is 30 years old, 5'2" and she guessed 120lbs very small breast I'd say 32A. She looked like a spinner with a mommy's tummy. She wears glasses and a big scar on her upper left arm.

20$ for a BBBJ and HJ No CIM. She said afterwards she will catch for 30$ and usually doesn't do anything for less than 30. She asked if I had any more and I told her no. So she took a peanut pattie for her tip.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:35 AM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

a peanut pattie? c'mon Man, couldn't you have sprung for a praline, at least!

is the huge-jugged black chick still at Morrell and Waco?
Old 10-19-2016, 08:43 AM   #4
busternutzs
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
a peanut pattie? c'mon Man, couldn't you have sprung for a praline, at least!

is the huge-jugged black chick still at Morrell and Waco?
Oddly enough I saw the BBW 1st and Moore and Morrel and then Monica popped up. They were talking to each other.

Those peanut patties are really good BTW I bought 3 for the trip. They have good flavor and always soft. She started munching on it as soon as she got her mouth washed out.

I copped a feel on Monica's boobs and asked if that how I can check to see she not a cop. She started telling me there are no entrapment laws in Texas which I already knew. She learned that after being arrested 3 times. She kinda made me have second thoughts about her being safe to proceed with. She never touched me she just kept saying she is not a cop.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:53 AM   #5
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
Oddly enough I saw the BBW 1st and Moore and Morrel and then Monica popped up. They were talking to each other.

Those peanut patties are really good BTW I bought 3 for the trip. They have good flavor and always soft. She started munching on it as soon as she got her mouth washed out.
ha! maybe I need to try a peanut pattie.. you said the big-tittied chick was at Moore and Morrel? is she easily recognizable? is she out all times of the day? (I'm asking, like you know all about her, LOL)
Old 10-19-2016, 09:47 AM   #6
busternutzs
Premium Access

I'm not around enough to know I think that's the 3rd time I've seen her out. Last night was a Tuesday and it was Tuesday night back in July. I don't know if she is a Tuesday girl but I don't recall seeing her out regularly when I'm in town. She has been out only late a night.

And ohh yeah easily recognizable. She is truly a BBW no doubt about it and she likes to display her huge assets. She was sitting on the curb last night catty corner from the Dart Station.

If I see her again I'll ask for a cell number.

I got a number from Monica but she had failed to answer a text so far. Monica said she is a friend of Tall Dark Nikki. I asked if Nikki worked around there and she didn't think so. I guess Nikki is still over at justinslayer's track in the MLK area.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:20 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
I don't know if she is a Tuesday girl but I don't recall seeing her out regularly when I'm in town. She has been out only late a night.

And ohh yeah easily recognizable. She is truly a BBW no doubt about it and she likes to display her huge assets. She was sitting on the curb last night catty corner from the Dart Station.

If I see her again I'll ask for a cell number.
maybe she's a Sunday girl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJLMfFJT9ac

I'm leery of late night SW attempts.. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage, the Cops and Pimps/thugs have the advantage.. in the daytime I can see who's trying to see me.

if you get her cell, please pm me.. thanks.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:05 PM   #8
busternutzs
Premium Access

Default Kierra

Kierra in her early to mid 20s.
30 Oct 2016 Found a good one on Denly and Strickland.

I saw her and rolled down the window. She said hey handsome can I get in. I told her let me make the block. When she got in and sat down her dress was so short I could see her furry kitty. I said damn and went straight for it then to her boobs. She said let me taste you and she did.

Then the negotiations started. Of course I told her 20$. Kierra said wanted 34 I told he all I had was 20$. The she went in to her sales pitch. She told me she would get in the doggie position let me finger her pussy and that she would catch. We settled on 30$ Damned if she didn't do everything she said.

She gave me some damn good head and sucked my balls too. Very little hand action until the end. She also tounged the head. She pulled up my shirt and played with my nipple. She caught it all and stayed down to get it all. She must have swallowed at least part of it.

While she was giving me head she wetted her pussy cuz it was so tight I couldn't get my finger inside her. Maybe because of being in K9 and having her ass up in the air. She hiked her left up to the top of the seat so I would have better access to her pussy.

The wasn't just your average blow job in the car. She did a good job and told me there is an art in giving good head. Best blow job I've had in a long time. I think she actually enjoys giving head.

She also told me she has a super soaker pussy. When it gets full it gushes.

She told no cell and I didn't asked her height weight bra and cup size. I guess I'd say she is a medium sized decent looking female.
Old 10-30-2016, 10:26 AM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

tell us more, black, white, Hispanic? body shape and size? and how in the world did she come up with $34 to ask for?? bush?
Old 10-30-2016, 11:28 AM   #10
busternutzs
Premium Access

I got to thinking about she may have told me her name is Tiara.

She is black darked skin. I'd estimate she is 5'5" to 5'7" maybe 145lbs. She had a padded bra on when I felt her boobs they were much smaller than they look. I'd guess 34A or 34B. She has a phat ass but not too over sized. Her thighs are on the thick side too but they are soft not firm. I grabbed one of them when she had her in K9 position. She has a long full bush. I was surprised how long her pubic was.

I asked her the very same 34$ question. She said she was trying to take care of something.

I told her I haven't seen her out before but she said she is always around. Maybe she had different hair style. Her hair looked good. She had a combination of short hair down to the bottom of her neck and some longer braids.

She told on the way back that the extra 10 bucks I spent were well worth it. If I just had 20 to give her. She would have given a a very quick BJ. That I would have come very fast and not enjoyed her skills or the same pleasure.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:06 PM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

interesting.. I may take a drive this week, and see if I can come upon her. I'm leery of picking up SW's without intel, but if I at least think I'm seeing her, I'll be more relaxed about it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women