Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160271
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2016, 09:12 AM   #1
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Thief in your area

Kay2Day. Good provider, lousey person. Conned me out of cash to get her out of Hawaii and to help a family member. Stupid, but I thought better of her. Stupid. Says she paid me off with services. Bullshit. Promised to pay cash back. If she planned on her GPS to do it, one overnight was just icing on the cake. Not saying not to use her, but watch your wallet and don't give her a dime more then the asking price. Just a basic narcissistic hooker. I'm sure her reply will be entertaining.
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 10:53 AM   #2
Boots5252
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Not an alert. Should be moved to co-ed forum (or to the rant/thread you started in Omaha). I've seen Kay several times and had nothing but a great experience each time. Seems to me you might have lost track of the boundary-line and fallen for a hooker.
Boots5252 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:29 AM   #3
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default A not so gentle reminder...

Moved from Alerts, not an alert.

NYB, as you have admitted in three threads in three states, you made "stupid" decisions and are now dealing with the consequences.

One way you will NOT be allowed to deal with those consequences is to stalk the provider wherever she goes. The forum guidelines refer to that as Cyber Stalking and you, sir, are done. It would be best that you cease and desist from posting about your poor decisions and relating that to Kay2Day.

Thank you.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:37 AM   #4
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default ALOHA!

Never mix pussy and plane tickets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 12:46 PM   #5
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots5252 View Post
Not an alert. Should be moved to co-ed forum (or to the rant/thread you started in Omaha). I've seen Kay several times and had nothing but a great experience each time. Seems to me you might have lost track of the boundary-line and fallen for a hooker.
Boots have I told u lately how awesome you are lol miss u babe
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:19 PM   #6
newyorkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Figured she would run to the Mods next. No problem Scorpio. I'm done with this on here anyway. There's a legal summons waiting for her back here so we will let the courts decide. She knows the truth and what information I have.
newyorkboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:32 PM   #7
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default You want to ammend the price to "Buyer's Remorse" ?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1791204

Is $1800 her real overnight rate or was that just your hypothetical "You owe me some ass" math for your glowing review?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynQC
If you're bashing her for owing you money then why did you just post a review like a week ago for an overnight where you paid a nice chunk of change? Just seems odd- when people owe me cash I don't give them more.

No cash was actually exchanged; it was deducted from what she owed.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058494137
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 01:35 PM   #8
Notjodaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default the truth..

Thieving lying whores have a special place in here.

Your mistake doesn't change the fact that she's a thief and liar, that is a big part of what whores do
Notjodaddy is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:28 PM   #9
dunrexx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots5252 View Post
Thanks for the affirmation, Boots. I'm seeing her tomorrow and the first post rattled me for a second. That said, her reviews are stellar (which is usually a good sign).
dunrexx is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:09 PM   #10
Luxie
The Midwest Companion

User ID: 287996
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually it was me who reported your post. It's harassment at this point and regardless of our choice of income we shouldn't be stalked from state to state.

Sorry you're dealing with this Kay. Also Boots you are a gem.
Luxie is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:19 PM   #11
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Ive seen Kay and she is a Rock Star (yes I will Wk her...don't give a fuck)
I was in unfortunate to have missed her recently ..but she has always been a true professional
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 05:28 PM   #12
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemmaFox View Post
Actually it was me who reported your post. It's harassment at this point and regardless of our choice of income we shouldn't be stalked from state to state.

Sorry you're dealing with this Kay. Also Boots you are a gem.
Ty gemma you are a doll.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with the op. No one will win.
Never argue with fools BC from a distance its hard to tell who is who.
We had an arrangement for 9 months... Until I decided it was just getting
too awkward and the op was too emotionally unstable and it wasn't worth the money to continue said arrangement. Simple as that. There's no big drama to speak of on my part. I've ignored the OPS texts for weeks.. Yet he's texted me almost everyday.
He straight up told me he was going to post all these lies to try to as he put it ' put a dent on my business' also texted me the next day saying he would write a retraction of all his lies if I would just forgive him. Lol craziness and

But I will say if I was such a thief why would the op text me for weeks saying he was sorry and he missed me. Usually when someone is robbed they don't ' miss' the person that robbed them. Lol.

But this hasn't been the first or last crazy situation involving the OP and crossing boundaries.

Moral of the story: don't fall in love with a hooker. If any providers wanted a boyfriend/ husband we would get one.
We are here to provide a service that's it.
This was my first and last SB/SD arrangement . Toooo much drama and craziness for me.

Now let's get back to having some fun
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 04:33 AM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjodaddy View Post

Your mistake doesn't change the fact that she's a thief and liar, that is a big part of what whores do

Nice of you to jump into the discussion and immediately don the Hanging Judge persona.

Also nice of you to claim all women here are thieves and liars.

What a pathetic post on your part, and I suspect it is the reflection of you being a sad, miserable person.

PS: Looking at the rest of your posting history I was too kind in my appraisal of you. You have a long history of posting one angry, misogynist post after another. Why would someone who hates women as a group spend their time on here? Do you enjoy punishing yourself by associating with people you don't like? It is a sad existence you must be living out.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 11:21 AM   #14
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Geez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorkboy View Post
...There's a legal summons waiting for her back here so we will let the courts decide...
Let me see if I have this straight; you crossed over a line, made "stupid" decisions by your own admission and are now either suing her or filed a criminal complaint?

Talk about the easiest and fastest way to get to the top of almost every lady's DNS list!
Old 08-25-2016, 11:22 AM   #15
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notjodaddy View Post

Especially pimped whores! Know any?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women