Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2017, 03:09 PM   #1
Capwned
Registered Member

Default Signs of trouble on an outcall ?

So I'm curious.. what would some potential signs be a problem might be coming if a girl comes over on an outcall ?

On an incall you're going to them.. the room could be wired.. they might be & never get far enough through the process you'd see any gear.. people have the opportunity to see you approach.

What about an outcall visit to your space.

The only thing I could think of is the girl shows up with a wire & things don't get far enough along for you to notice.

So long as your messages back & forth aren't incriminating enough people might just feel bold enough to bust in on you as soon as they have a location..

What else might a cautious person look out for ?

Ideally better things than "if she seems nervous" :-P
Capwned is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:38 PM   #2
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

If they show up with a "driver" or "security". I for one will never have anyone to my home, if I do an outcall it will be to a hotel I am staying at out of town. Once they have your address you're at risk for bad things to happen even if they drive themselves. May come in the form of a burglary, home invasion, car jacking, identity theft, you name it. All great reasons to avoid sharing real world info. Some places car tags are still public record and can put your real identity out there. You can't play this game without taking some risk, but a little common sense can minimize it.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:42 PM   #3
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

She's wearing white and it's after Labor Day.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Don't think you have much to worry about in the wire thing. Most stings are run at incalls.

The bigger risk is being outed. All she has to do is tell your start screaming that you see providers, and all the neighbors know it.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #5
Archaic
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I think you're maybe reading too much into it OP. For the most part, its a simple business transaction and to quote the old saying "she's just as nervous about you as you are about her".
Archaic is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 09:31 PM   #6
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I lived in a secure Condo where I had to ring them in. It was perfect for outcall. I'm single so no worries there. I probably Have done 75 outcalls with no problem ever other than the girl being too ugly. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:14 AM   #7
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Most of the problems in the hobby seem to occur at incalls.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:19 AM   #8
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Minimize risk by seeing known reviewed gals.

Not like a known gal/VP cant be trouble... but if you're looking at unknown Backpage Betties well... thats asking for trouble.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:14 AM   #9
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Why risk an unexpected visit from a burglar after your residential outcall?

Best, perhaps, to do a few incalls with a lady so you can gauge whether she is trustworthy enough to invite into your home.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:01 AM   #10
Contralto
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post

Best, perhaps, to do a few incalls with a lady so you can gauge whether she is trustworthy enough to invite into your home.
And even then things can go south. Hobby relationships can change on a dime, or because of one. It's just not something worthy of the risk for me.
Contralto is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #11
Capwned
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
If they show up with a "driver" or "security". I for one will never have anyone to my home, if I do an outcall it will be to a hotel I am staying at out of town. Once they have your address you're at risk for bad things to happen even if they drive themselves. May come in the form of a burglary, home invasion, car jacking, identity theft, you name it. All great reasons to avoid sharing real world info. Some places car tags are still public record and can put your real identity out there. You can't play this game without taking some risk, but a little common sense can minimize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I lived in a secure Condo where I had to ring them in. It was perfect for outcall. I'm single so no worries there. I probably Have done 75 outcalls with no problem ever other than the girl being too ugly. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Most of the problems in the hobby seem to occur at incalls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post

Not like a known gal/VP cant be trouble... but if you're looking at unknown Backpage Betties well... thats asking for trouble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Why risk an unexpected visit from a burglar after your residential outcall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contralto View Post
And even then things can go south. Hobby relationships can change on a dime, or because of one. It's just not something worthy of the risk for me.
This is all kinda what I'm looking for.. some perspective.. especially different from my own..

I'm with the idea it's all a risk.. them coming or you going.. just have to decide what you're comfortable with..

For me personally.. I have a hard time enjoying myself in a hotel room since it all seems so staged.. I'd spend too much of my time worrying as soon as we started getting comfortable as if to ensure I had no weapons or of course.. awaiting incriminating lingo..

Inviting someone to my space is certainly a risk too.. & I hadn't actually even considered the possibility of dude.. seriously.. you could easily get robbed.. even after the fact once someone of.. questionable morals knows how to find you..

It's probably in large part due to my having lived in ND my entire life.. we don't get a lot of crime here.. we can still pump our gas first without paying upfront.. this is all I've ever known.. I don't plan for crime.. & eventually that may become an issue that affects me personally & directly you all may be correct..

IDK.. I definitely see the value in taking the time to meet with folks on these rep sort of sites instead of some random on a site like BP..

Again though partly due to my region options are slim there aren't a ton of providers here that i'm aware of..

Which as I'm saying that I think to myself I'd be opening myself up for a bigger world of hurt to just kinda meet with whomever seems available.. lol

In any case.. I appreciate the thoughts folks.. so thanks for that :-)
Capwned is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:28 PM   #12
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleW View Post

+1

If you're seeing women who make you nervous, you're seeing the wrong women.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #13
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

^^^^ Boom! Right there.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 01:08 AM   #14
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

She could mistakenly knock on the wrong door. Then you have to explain to your 70 year old neighbor why 20 something girls are visiting you at 9 o'clock at night. (Not that this has ever happened to me.)
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:44 AM   #15
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

OP, I understand your concerns and empathize with you. Hobbyland is a scary place, regardless of the location. When you have real life things to protect but the animal instinct is too strong to be ignored, it presents a precarious situation. I've only been at this a short time, about 6 months, but have learned a lot in that time. Iddly, it seems that instead of becoming more comfortable over time, I actually am getting more paranoid. Likely due to reading some of the horror stories here that I never considered, combined with a desire to expand my horizons and experience new things, and new ladies.

Lots of good advice above. In my way of thinking, outcall is always preferable unless I'm traveling and have a room. Just too many things can go wrong if I open up my real world location to potential priblems. Incall, while also not ideal, does involve a different set of risks and I see those as the lesser of two evils. In calls at a motel/hotel can be made more secure by checking the place out closely when you arrive, inside and outside, and using the secondary door locking device once you're inside.

In an area with few verified providers available, consider spending some money for a simple meet and greet at a public place before going BCD. I imagine most ladies would accept a lunch date with no other activity for a reasonable amoubt. Meet, get comfortable there first, then move on to the next level later.

Personally, though I like seeing different ladies, I won't unless they are verified or well reviewed. My screening process and my rules are just as stringent as most providers, if not more. I can't tell you how many times I've contacted a Bp, CL, or other advertiser and when I ask if they have reviews or ask for a real photo they go dark immediately.

Luckily, here in STL, there are plenty of verified providers to choose from and I'm working my way through them lol.

Back to your original question... If you do your due diligence beforehand and remain alert and vigilant when arriving at an incall location, once the clothes hit the floor your concerns should be alleviated and you can relax and enjoy.

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy.
slinmo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women