Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Guest012014
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Who pays for sex, anyway? New findings offer surprises

I thought this article would be of interest to this group.

http://www.world-science.net/otherne...26_prostitutes

The study states that the men that use sites like ECCIE are mainly married, white, wealthy and intelligent!
Guest012014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Guest100613
Account Disabled

User ID: 155138
My ECCIE Reviews

Shocking! I had no idea!

In other news, the sky is blue, and scientists have discovered the moon is NOT made of cheese.
Guest100613 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I've been tellin' y'all that I'm smart. This proves it.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
inctown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Thanks for posting interesting read
inctown is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #5
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

According to research I possess no unusual qualities that could be detected! Their research needs research! At least I'm in the 1% category, just not the right one.

Love the title, International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology. I've never had offender therapy.

"Arrested customers of prostitutes were found to be only slightly less likely to be married, slightly more likely to be working full-time, slightly more sexually liberal, and slightly less likely to be white than men who have not been clients of prostitutes."

"A small group of highly active customers, such as those who were never arrested and who sought out sex workers listed on a prostitute review website, were found to differ substantially from men who don’t pay for sex.""Many of these married white men earn over $120,000 annually, have graduate degrees, and are more sexually liberal than any of the other groups in the study, the study found." Really?!
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

What types of men seek out pros*ti*tutes? Well, sta*tis*tic*ally speak*ing, it’s men probably much like you, your broth*er or your hus*band, a study has found.

Ex*cept they’re probably not any of those peo*ple. That’s be*cause the re*search found that at least in the Un*ited States, few men go to pros*ti*tutes to beg*in with, though those that do seem to be pret*ty typ*i*cal folks.

Only 14 per*cent of Amer*i*cans have ev*er paid for sex and 1 per*cent have done so in the past year, the study con*clud*ed. The ma*jor*ity of these men pos*sess no un*usu*al qual*i*ties that could be de*tected, ac*cord*ing to the re*search, pub*lished on*line March 22 in the In*terna*t*ional Jour*nal of Of*fend*er Ther*a*py and Com*par*a*tive Crim*i*nol*o*gy.

Some me*dia re*ports have ex*ag*ger*at*e the pro*por*tion of Amer*i*can men who pay for sex, the au*thors said. The new find*ings “con*tra*dict the ‘john next door’ no*tion,” said study co-author Chris*tine Mil*rod of the Uni*vers*ity of Port*land in Or*e*gon. “While it is note*wor*thy to rec*og*nize that the 1 per*cent of adult men who paid for sex in 2010 still re*sult in a large num*ber of cus*tomers, there is no cred*i*ble ev*i*dence to sup*port the idea that hir*ing sex work*ers is a com*mon or con*ven*tion*al as*pect of mas*cu*line sex*u*al be*hav*ior among men in the Un*ited States.”

Ar*rested cus*tomers of pros*ti*tutes were found to be only slightly less likely to be mar*ried, slightly more likely to be work*ing full-time, slightly more sex*u*ally lib*er*al, and slightly less likely to be white than men who have not been clients of pros*ti*tutes.

A small group of highly ac*tive cus*tomers, such as those who were nev*er ar*rested and who sought out sex work*ers list*ed on a pros*ti*tute re*view web*site, were found to dif*fer sub*stant*ially from men who don’t pay for sex. Many of these mar*ried white men earn over $120,000 an*nu*al*ly, have grad*u*ate de*grees, and are more sex*u*ally lib*er*al than any of the oth*er groups in the stu*dy, the study found.

“The em*pha*sis on teach*ing about ‘sex ad*dic*tion’ and ‘healthy rela*t*ion*ships’ to ar*rested men” may be mis*dir*ected in light of the find*ings, Mil*rod said.

In the paper, the researchers explained they carried out their work by “com*paring a new sam*ple of act*ive cust*omers who so*licit sex on the Inter*net with an old*er sample of arrested cust*omers, a sample of cust*omers from the GSS [General Social Survey, a nationally rep*resent*a*tive survey], and a nationally repre*sent*a*tive sample of non*cus*tomers.”

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
Syncial
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I've been tellin' y'all that I'm smart. This proves it.
It said nothing about cats... LOL
Syncial is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:31 AM   #8
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncial View Post
It said nothing about cats... LOL
Technicality!
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net