Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2016, 04:30 AM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
....he believed, correctly, that the the Constitution should be read with the intent of the authors in mind.

But never liked freedom, did you, Assup? So, I say with gusto and pride:

FUCK YOU, ASSUP!
YouRong aka ASSUP ....

... is still pissed at Scalia because of his dissent in the Lawrence case, because he not only doesn't know shit about map reading he doesn't know shit about appellate opinions. Scalia wrote too far about YouRong's 2nd grade reading level.

YouRong just gets confused over "process" when his rights to get butt fucked are in jeopardy!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 04:42 AM   #92
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
YouRong aka ASSUP ....
IS LLIdiot pretending to "IGNORE" 'Sup again?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 06:44 AM   #93
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I can put him on ignore, but HE CAN'T IGNORE ME!

[/QUOTE]
Old 02-15-2016, 07:02 AM   #94
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What to make of this. A local media outlet is reporting that Scalia was found with a pillow over his face (head?) and his pajamas unwrinkled.
http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/scalia-...d-ranch-owner/
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:07 AM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Antonin Scalia showed more class, wit and intellectual brilliance every single day than you could ever witness or appreciate in your entire squalid, useless, self-loathing, pathetically dismal and unnoticed life. Who's going to write your eulogy, pigshit?
His eulogy is one of championing the Constitution....state rights. Let the states decide state matters....yet when the biggest state rights case came before him he turned into a political hack and decided to interject the Federal Court in what should have been a state matter.

When askef about it by students of the law...he tells them to get over it....and lies about who even brought the matter before the Court.

He is similar to COG who thinks he is a libertarian until you ask him about immigration.

So i hope the bastard rots in hell.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:20 AM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
A disgusting matter about YouRong aka Assup is Scalia would have voted for his right to post what he just posted about Scalia. Apparently YouRong aka ASSUP rejoices and dances in the street stomping on his would be grave in delight of the death of the person who would vote for his right to rejoice, dance, and stomp over his death.

And from what ALL (except some of the bile amoebas posting on here) respectful people have said about Scalia he would not rejoice over the death of any of the bile amoebas trashing his ass on here.
You have no idea how Scalia would react to anothers death and you act as if a SC Justice that is pro first amendment is some big deal. Every Justice would vote that we cpuld disparage them...even in death. Jesus.Is that the best you can say about the SOB? He believed in the First Amendment?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:37 AM   #97
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You have no idea how Scalia would react to anothers death and you act as if a SC Justice that is pro first amendment is some big deal. Every Justice would vote that we cpuld disparage them...even in death. Jesus.Is that the best you can say about the SOB? He believed in the First Amendment?
He prolly had a hardon when he died. You should try it!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 07:57 AM   #98
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He prolly had a hardon when he died. You should try it!
Are you soliciting me you little Gay rod? Please quit trolling the Political Forum for Gay Lovers you Homo.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:03 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
So you'd rather take the chance on Hillary or Bernie getting to make this decision? If one of them wins they will likely have a democrat senate to go through. And the nominee will be a much more liberal one. Can you imagine who Sanders would nominate?

The republicans have 24 seats at risk this election cycle, 7 of those in states Obama won twice. They are better off playing tough with Obama now but getting a centrist or center left judge than risking a very, very liberal judge cruising through a democratic majority senate. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

And for the record, I'm no Obama fan and don't like anybody running for president right now. Hillary is sleazier than Bill, Bernie is a whack job, Trump is a blow hard with no actual policy that would actually happen, Cruz is roundly despised by everybody he comes into contact with, Rubio isn't anywhere near ready, Jeb is... Jeb. Nobody else counts.

That is exactly right. This election cycle it is the Republicans who are at risk. The way the voters are throwing folks out of office....i happen to agree with your analysis.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 08:30 AM   #100
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
I can put him on ignore, but HE CAN'T IGNORE ME!

[/QUOTE]

Why would I want to ignore you, LLephantMan? You've always desperately tried to be my whooker board boyfriend. Both here AND on ASPD. That's about 16 years now.

You have systematically lowered the bar for political discussions everywhere you've posted and promoted the rise of intelligentsia like SLOBBRIN, Gey Rey, WaKKo KKKid and IBIdiot, just to mention a few of the low brows who now dominate these discussions.

Without you, there'd be no idiot Klan.

Plus, you're the reigning DOTY. AND runner-up.

You are the center of the Stupid Universe.

Who can ignore that?

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:11 AM   #101
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Are you soliciting me you little Gay rod? Please quit trolling the Political Forum for Gay Lovers you Homo.
Fuck no Limpy. I was pointing out that the good judge sired 9 children. He obviously could get it up. You, on the other hand, not so much.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:18 AM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have no idea how Scalia would react to anothers death ....
Of course I have an "idea" of how he would respond to another's death.... just because you don't have a clue, doesn't mean others don't have a clue. Get it, brainless, numb-nuts! You have mental problems!

"Carry on" with you mindless dribble about your "opinion" of him.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:08 AM   #103
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Of course I have an "idea" of how he would respond to another's death.... just because you don't have a clue, doesn't mean others don't have a clue. Get it, brainless, numb-nuts! You have mental problems!
In the words of Scalia, " Get over it".

Last I checked we were on a hooker board not at Arlington Cemetery.

Scalia would not give a flip if disparaged him in death is my idea of him.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 10:32 AM   #104
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fucking toad.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 10:37 AM   #105
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Fuck no Limpy. I was pointing out that the good judge sired 9 children. He obviously could get it up. You, on the other hand, not so much.
He has no problem getting it up for assup / zwiffle, Lil Cotex or any other members of HIS reach around crew !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women