Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2014, 02:53 AM   #1
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Whats You Dexter Moment?

I have recently finished watching Dexter and HIMYM and was pretty disappointed with how it ended and wanted to bring this to the forums to hear what their most hated ending to a TV series. I haven't devoted years to them as some have so I can understand why some people get so emotional over the finale.

I was also disappointed by Lost and didn't get that finale, when they started to time travel and just pick-up in the future is when I started to lose interest. I know for a lot of folks it was the Sopranos, but I never got into it.

So who is your Dexter?
johnsontedt84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 05:43 AM   #2
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I was really upset at "The Sopranos" finale, but the more I thought about it afterwards, the more I liked and admired it.

As a kid, I thought the finale of "The Prisoner" was awesome just because it was so strange and enigmatic, but when I watch it now, I think what a mess! So pretentious and stupid! It would have been so much better if McGowan had actually answered some questions.

Loved the "Breaking Bad" finale, though!
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:21 PM   #3
tanjbatooe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Farscape. They knew the entire season that it was their last and they still decided to end it on a cliff-hanger when they could have just stopped at the last five minutes and done a "everything that's happened over the years" flashback to put a nice bow on it. Then had the stones to put up a "Thanks for watching!" card before the credits. The only time I've ever raged over a TV ending.
tanjbatooe is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:18 AM   #4
ChloeBB
Account Disabled

User ID: 151024
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahh Dexter. My favorite television crush. I would have dexter marathons every time a new season came out on netflix. I was livid about the season finale of Dexter!!! The whole final season actually. I had to make myself sit through it. I thought...surely this will get better! But nope, it just got worse :/ Its like they just didn't even care anymore. I wouldn't shut up about it for weeks lol
ChloeBB is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:43 PM   #5
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Though, like tanj, I was displeased with farscapes end. I was far more agitated with dollhouse. the biggest let down of all was a tie between my first two obsessions. The pretender and the original la femme nikita series (with peta Wilson)

For the pretender they simply did not tie anything up at all. I felt as if they created twice as many questions as I had before the finale
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 12:51 AM   #6
JackStorm
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I have to say Firefly. Hard to believe it's been 10 yrs. Damn you Fox.
JackStorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #7
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Idk if there are any Walking Dead fans out there but anyone else really disappointed by this season? The way they were talking about I was expecting more action, outside of a few episodes I thinks it has been a let down.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #8
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

After three seasons, I finally stopped watching "The Walking Dead". It just started to bore me to tears with pointless and tedious political maneuvers within the group. I'm glad that I don't feel obligated to watch it any more on Sunday nights.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:36 PM   #9
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

I hated the way the Sopranos ended..

I Loved the way Breaking Bad ended! I know there was a lot of debate on that ending though.

As far as The Walking Dead, I thought the first season was great, but then season 2 was boring and I stopped watching.

Weeds was kinda the same for me, although I love weeds and watched all of the seasons I definitely thought the first season was the best.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:57 PM   #10
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

First seasons are usually the best. True Blood...awesome first season! Six Feet Under...loved the first season and it went downhill after that...but I loved the finale!
Old 04-09-2014, 02:33 PM   #11
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey View Post
First seasons are usually the best. True Blood...awesome first season! Six Feet Under...loved the first season and it went downhill after that...but I loved the finale!
I have been curious about True Blood, but I have not had time to try it out yet. I have not heard of Six Feet Under, I might have to check that out too! I love watching seasons of things, but I HAVE to start from the beginning or I won't watch it lol
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #12
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I have been curious about True Blood, but I have not had time to try it out yet.
I would say don't waste your time with True Blood, it gets ridiculous ager the first couple of seasons.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:48 PM   #13
chriscraft
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Lost. Had such great characters and mystique and then they totally shit the bed on the ending. I'm actually in the process of watching Dexter on Netflix. Just started season 3 and it already seems like the writers are grasping. Is the ending really so awful?

My favorite show now has to be Game of Thrones. They'd better not fuck it up lol!
chriscraft is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:39 PM   #14
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey View Post
After three seasons, I finally stopped watching "The Walking Dead". It just started to bore me to tears with pointless and tedious political maneuvers within the group. I'm glad that I don't feel obligated to watch it any more on Sunday nights.
Thank you
I can put up with the nonsense of zombies that don't need water or sleep or blood flow,I deal with superman being able to fly and sound in space but WD is SO slow
they simply don't do shit

arent they in america? So why are they fighting over a prison? go walk somewhere else, sheesh
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #15
Guest082614
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStorm View Post
I have to say Firefly. Hard to believe it's been 10 yrs. Damn you Fox.
At least they did a movie to kind of tie things up. But Jaycee is the resident expert on all things Firefly and Serenity, so she would probably be better able to speak on the finale.
Guest082614 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women