Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2020, 12:06 PM   #16
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

As for an actual contribution to Guitars posting...

Sweetie, I am not sure why a lady would only use cashapp.
I could see it being a possibility if she didnt have a prepaid card and only had her app connected to an actual checking account and the area she was touring didnt have her branch conveniently located for her, as this sometimes happens.

I prefer cash myself. Cash is king. Unless the jerk decides to rip off a girl with motion picture money like what happened to me in Jackson a couple of weeks ago.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:17 PM   #17
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Cant we all just get along? I for one love me some Kynsley Morgan and have known her for 20 years. She has never once beating me or anyone I know out of money in those 20 years. She has however giving me countless top shelf encounters over the years. So I hate to look like a white knight but when I see someone called out over and over its hard not to say something. She might not be everyone's cup of tea but she is no thief at least not that I am aware of.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:22 PM   #18
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

From your our home posting.

02-29-2020,05:16 PM. #26
KynsleyMorgan
Verified Companion
Companion

Barbie, I'm 21 years deep in this industry...stay out of my business, please and thank you!

Other justifications are not necessary and have no idea on crazy rant.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #19
ing
BANNED

Ha you funny fellow, I funny too! You and me go get our micro peens yanked by boom boom girl at amp! Much fun! Me so horny!
ing is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:46 PM   #20
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So, why are you stalking me?
Old 03-10-2020, 07:22 PM   #21
Truck18
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

It all depends. Sometimes I’ll go out on a limb and take the bait. Sometimes i check reviews from you guys. I had a girl that only took cash and EXPLAINED to me why and it does make sense to me. However i have been scammed by some girls but it’s some i pass on and some I’ll try. One girl i did a review on took cash app only and i sent the payment and it’s been great ever since and some girl i only paid for vids and didn’t even get that so it all depends if i find a good review on her or not.
Truck18 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:47 PM   #22
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
So nice to have a newbie show his youthful side, by again, ENGaging in drama where his nose does not belong.
How do you know I wear glasses when you just said you dont know me?
Certain things to make one go hmmm.
You said you read thread from oh2, so if that was the true case you would have seen the screenshot I posted calling the OP out about frozen venmo account. Which venmo is not relevant to thread on this board, about cashapp.
Also, repetitive patterns always are the hardest habits to break, wouldnt you say.
Texas, Virginia, DC...but always comes to Mississippi to attempt to strike like a cobra, but in actually is nothing more than a garden snake.
Stay in your own grass and stay the f*ck out of mine.
I made no reference to 20+ years but you just did. Shows you have been in my ass trolling

In quoting myself and getting a warning for unnecessary rudeness, which if anything...I am being politely and bluntly condescending to a toad...

I had sent feedback to a mod and completely appalled with the unprofessionalism in how that mod approached me from further communication with said mod.

He BLOCKED my ass!

Unreal and juvenile behaviour!

Please take me off this board. This place has become a joke!

My pictures are able to be put up with my face showing without my consent...unreal.

I have no voice on this board anymore...unreal.

I will not bow down and suck the fart out of anyones butt. Unreal.

I will not bow down and stays on my knees and be a concubine to trolls. Completely unacceptable.

What's next...we cant put up alerts on rapers because we are outing their identities? Unreal.

It has been wonderful with the gents I have met and the ladies I have built friendships with since 2009 on this board and prior to that...aspd.

But this board has become completely oxy-moronic and unjust, which is completely unacceptable in my opinion.

Yall know how to find me.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #23
georgecam
BANNED

So much drama, rants and imagination. All cause of a posting of disagreeing to cash app and I posted a perfectly good example of why.
Maybe it is a good thing that drama queen is retiring. Since it appears that she is on many other boards and advertising sites, she can live without one.
Please grant her wish.

Old 03-13-2020, 09:40 AM   #24
ing
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post

So much drama, rants and imagination. All cause of a posting of disagreeing to cash app and I posted a perfectly good example of why.
Maybe it is a good thing that drama queen is retiring. Since it appears that she is on many other boards and advertising sites, she can live without one.
Please grant her wish.

My penis brother! Why bother nice lady? No penis brother this not nice you and me go elsewhere we tell everyone of our imaginary sex lives and pretend to be big shots and everybody be happy. Ok? Ok! You come over I have new hentai we watch we touch ourselves and giggle! Much fun! Come penis brother we go bother no one and we play!
ing is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:28 AM   #25
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post

Please grant her wish.

I dont believe anyone mentioned retiring
Old 03-13-2020, 01:29 PM   #26
SillyHand
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Hey WakeUp and Deer Hunter, why don't y'all ban this ass clown georgeclown? Stevie Wonder's blind ass can see it's ENG! Maybe WU is too bust stalking Valarie to notice and Dee Hunter is too big of a chicken shit. Or maybe both of you are too busy taking turns sucking off St. C in his new hideout. You know the one on dumbass lane, where his scared ass ran to avoid getting linked by the new TX law.
SillyHand is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 01:38 PM   #27
SillyHand
Account Disabled

Oh and Deerhunter how the fuck did some dumb retard make you a mod with 9 pages of infractions?!?!? WOW CAN YOU SAY DOUBLE STANDARD BOYS AND GIRLS!
Old 03-13-2020, 03:22 PM   #28
SillyHand
Account Disabled

And I bet these ass clowns start replying to this after any bans take effect.
Old 03-13-2020, 07:14 PM   #29
Deeznutz00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Cash can't be traced but if I use cashapp which is tied to my bank account, it can be traced. I pay my barber via cashapp and I can go through and see everytime I've paid my barber for a haircut. I wouldn't want to go back and see or have my s/o see every time I've transferred x amount to whatever user name. Just two cents from someone who hasn't been in the game that long.
Deeznutz00 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 08:03 PM   #30
georgecam
BANNED

Deez, you made good point. The guy in my post clearly stated that the lady in question got the pre payment. The picture the lady in question posted clearly appear touched up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women