Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2016, 10:29 PM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Texas Country Musician Jarrod Birmingham at Brewster Street Saturday Night 1/30

One of my Favorite Texas Country Musicians Jarrod Birmingham is performing/playing at Brewster Street Saturday night 1/30. South Texas Country Musician Richie Allbright is opening for Jarrod Birmingham. Both of these Gentleman play Old School Real Hard Core Honky Tonk Country Music. They ain't no Nashville/Trashville Musicians singing paint by numbers pablum fluff Pop Rock Country Songs with no heart & soul pretending to be a Country Musician like Florida Georgia Line or Luke Bryan. I hate Nashville/Trashville Pop Rock Country Music-it sucks Major League Hind Tit.

Local Corpus Christi Blues Band Duke E. Brown is playing at Rockits Whiskey Bar & Saloon Saturday night 1/30-the old Dr. Rockits. Duke E. Brown with Steve Santos lead guitar player/vocals is an excellent band in my humble opinion. I don't like what the New Owners-Mark Shaberg & Partners(Owners of Brewster Street) did with their remodel of the Old Dr. Rockits, they turned what in my opinion was a very cool bar in to a Yuppie Sports Bar with TV's located all over the bar. They got rid of all the Cool Old School Beer Neon Signs, Beer Steins, Beer Memorabilia, the extremely long shuffle board etc. & 99.9% of the photos of all the Blues Bands & other Bands that had performed at Dr. Rockits since 1989. They kept a very small section on one wall of black & white photos of bands that had performed at the old Dr. Rockits. The Men's bathroom is vastly improved with their remodel, there are multiple urinals & two sinks to wash your hands. But they did away with their commode toilet & put a urinal in it's place. I guess if you need to take a shit at Rockits, you're shit out of luck.

I plan on going to see Jarrod Birmingham & Richie Allbright perform/play at Brewster Street. And going to see Duke E. Brown perform/play at Rockits late night.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 02:37 AM   #2
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I went to Brewster Street Icehouse and saw Jarrod Birmingham. I missed the opening act Richie Allbright. Wished I would have seen Richie Allbright perform/play, he started performing/playing at 9:00 PM. I got to Brewster Street around 10:20 PM. Jarrod Birmingham started performing/playing at 10:30 PM. Jarrod Birmingham & his Band played a little over 2 hours and put on an excellent show. Richie Allbright got up on stage and they sang several Old School Country Music Songs together. I like Richie Allbright's voice, it's Real Hardcore Country. There was a medium size crowd at Brewster Street.

Jarrod Birmingham's Band is excellent-his Wife plays Acoustic Guitar & sings backup vocals, she sang several songs solo. His Drummer is from Corpus Christi. His lead Guitar Player is from Corpus Christi-he plays a Fender Telecaster & he also plays Steel Guitar. Bass Player. He has a Gringa Chica from Victoria that plays Fiddle-she is a Frickin' Bad Ass Fiddle Player. Jarrod Birmingham plays a Fender Telecaster & an Acoustic Guitar. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Jarrod Birmingham perform/play Old School Hard Core Honky Tonk Country Music.

I went to Rockits Whiskey Bar & Saloon late night and caught a little bit of Duke E. Brown. Duke E. Brown is an excellent Local Corpus Christi Blues Band.

This past Thursday night I went to Brewster Street and saw Local Corpus Christi Musician Ty Dietz open for Chris Knight. Ty Dietz, his Lead Guitar Player Tony Saracene & Musician Pake Rossi performed/played together-Americana/Texas Country/Folk Music. Chris Knight-Singer/Songwriter has written Country Songs for Randy Travis, John Anderson, Confederate Railroad, Montgomery Gentry & others. Chris Knight was born in 1960 & is from Slaughters, Kentucky. Chris Knight and another dude played Acoustic Guitars together and sang Americana Country Folk Music-Story Songs together, sometimes adding a Harmonica into the mix. There was a very small crowd.

I went to It'll Do Saloon late night Thursday for their Open Jam. The Rockoholics/Cody Gonzalez hosts the Open Jam every Thursday night. This was my second week in a row to go to It'll Do Saloon for their Thursday night Open Jam.

Support Live Music-Local, Texas, USA-National & International Music Por Favor. Good Music that I like floats my boat & makes me muy feliz.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women