Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47404
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
Darth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default What does "Fetish Friendly" mean?

On the surface it seems like an obvious question when a provider advertises as "fetish friendly"--everyone knows what that means, right? I would argue that it is less than useless to advertise as fetish friendly, without specifying as to what particular fetishes you are friendly towards...I mean, to a prudish, new provider or hobbyist, a BJ or any position other than mish may be a fetish, whereas to a Hardcore D/s couple, they may think absolutely nothing of pooping on each others head, and that's just Thursday, not particularly fetish-ey. I have my own particular fetishes (WS, Squirting, Greek, *UMA) that I like to indulge in, but it is hard to know whether I can bring them up beforehand without scaring a provider off, if we don't have a common knowledge of what the ACTUAL menu is...other than the generic "I cater to fetishes"...thoughts?
Darth is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang, those sound like some freakish fetishes lol. I offer face fuck, and tit fuck, and facials ect. I thought I was fetish friendly, guess not?
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
TransAm
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I think the part you mention about it being difficult to discuss prior to scheduling is the main thing. Thank god for PM's. But if someone more knowledgable has info as to a specific meaning, by all means, share.
TransAm is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth View Post
I would argue that it is less than useless to advertise as fetish friendly, without specifying as to what particular fetishes you are friendly towards..

I agree Darth. What one feels is a fetish, others may not. I have had guys ask "Do you do fetish sessions?" Then when I ask what exactly they are looking for, they say "kissing" Ummm to me, THAT is not a fetish, it is GFE and some thing I love in a session. But other girls who do not feel the same, label it as a "fetish" and charge for it.

Same as guys who love feet and want to suck toes or kiss on them durring a session.. I love that!! So, to me, its normal.

Now, some one wanting to shit on my floor...umm yes, that would be considered "fetish" ---- and not on my menu! Lol

I guess in "my book" fetish is some thing I would not normally do.

The meaning of the word fetish is dependent on whom you are asking to define the word. Outside of the dictionary, the popular definition of a fetish is anything that causes a strong sexual appeal; whether it be an object or an act, and is outside of 'normal' sexually arousing things. Others might add that the fetish is necessary for sexual gratification to be accomplished.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Darth, That is where reviews cum in at. Do your research and see if the VP has gone down that road in the past. If she has, then by all means bring it up and get just what you want in your session. If you beat around the bush then there is no way a VP will know just what your looking for. So if your into and are seeking fetishes, then seek out a provider that has experience and is reviewed in these areas. Its not fair to either client or VP if you go into a session expecting Kink and she goes in expecting a quick cuddle...............Communica te.
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #6
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Very true, do your homework
Old 04-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
Lustnotlove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Doing homework is not as easy as y Ou would think. There are times when someone will write about a particular activity, only for others to find out it was untrue or ymmv.
Lustnotlove is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Generally speaking a true fetsih is one that is required in order to reach gratification.
For some that could be as tame as face sitting to extreme masochism. It may require that a provider dresses in a particular manner in order for the client ot be sastified,
Fetishes can be very weird to sublime.
Take a smoking fetish; there are those that need a woman to smoke while they are in the act or it is a deal buster for them.

Just about anything you can think of can be somebody;'s fetish and without it they just wont be satisfied.

If it isnt something that is required to get you off it really isnt a true fetish but just deviant behavior.......lol
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, I forgot about YMMV girls (ha, just learned what that ment lol). If you walk through my door there is no YMMV. But to each his own. That can definatly throw someone off!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:01 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fetish

I consider myself more of fetish provider than a bdsm provider
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #11
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

I agree that is it useless term in an ad unless you can ask about it. Reviews are generally useless in this area since this kind of stuff is often not put in the review. If a gal put "fetish friendly" in her ad, she needs to be prepared to answer questions about it from guys and not get defensive. If you dont want to answer questions, you shouldnt put it in your ad. No "if", "ands" or "buttts"!!!!!
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

You can always use the ISO section or Another realm to explore this area.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:23 AM   #13
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

When they say that I always thought it was saying Greek.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #14
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

this is when i tell them to spell it out, speak plain english. don't jerk my chain saying fetish friendly and you are just a normal lady.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #15
Darth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I like this discussion!! It is bringing out the points I thought would be made! As far as ISO's and Another Realm, There are some people that can be a bit judgmental that will embarrass someone for a legitimate (but perverted) ISO. Also, if I am broaching the subject of a fetish with a provider, I don't want to scare her off with a request that I am not sure is on her menu or not, and ruin it for more vanilla things...
Darth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women