Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2016, 01:32 PM   #1
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51
Default sorry ass mod= sorry ass forum

No wonder there is next to no activity on the pitiful forum. Every time you post a relevant comment the dweeb mod warns you or points you. His favorite is "thread hijack." He can't even explain what that is because he can't read OR comprehend.
It so random and it just goes to prove my point all along. This guy just makes shit up as he goes. SMH
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 04:21 PM   #2
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

IMG_118143950274426.jpeg
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 05:44 PM   #3
Bill James
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 107

+1 maj
Bill James is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 06:25 PM   #4
benover4me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

+2 maj
benover4me is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #5
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Hey OP, I think we gotit the first time, if not, we got it the second time. Those who missed it the second time, got it the third time. Those who missed it the third time... I think we all are aware of your opinion at this point!!! Can you please move on to some new subject matter??
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 01:21 AM   #6
Kayla Brady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 357855
My ECCIE Reviews

I like it here.
Kayla Brady is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #7
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

You guys can shoot the messenger but that won't improve the board any. I hear you guys bitching about the lack of activity and quality options but then when it comes to doing something about it you punt. Gutless!
When I'm ready to move on I'll move on fucker. That will happen when this little dweeb mod with an inferiority complex is thrown out on his ass and not until.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:36 PM   #8
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Pardon me RJ but I fail to see where anybody "shot the messenger." The point made was that you already expressed your opinion...several times!! Move on Sir!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:18 PM   #9
Moondoggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

+3

Nothing to see here folks, please just move along.
Moondoggie is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:23 PM   #10
CuddlyForest
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I say just give this guy points at every chance you get mod. At least we won't keep hearing the same old thing.

Welcome to the internet dumbass.
CuddlyForest is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:41 AM   #11
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Give credit for persistence. Can't wait to witness the final out come.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 09:21 AM   #12
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Stay tuned. Unlike some of these cowardly quitters I get more backbone as this moves forward. I don't know how some of these guys can live with themselves when they lack the courage to keep fighting when they get fucked over. SMH
Old 09-16-2016, 12:49 PM   #13
perfectdevil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I honestly don't understand why people complain about the mods, I see the term thread hijack used but I haven't actually noticed any threads that had been hijacked; I would have assumed that anyone with a Napoleon complex would delete threads such as this one but all the evidence I have seen is contrary to that. I'm not on anyone's side and I'm not dismissing RJ's concerns but I have never read a rebuttal from a mod adressing any of the concerns. I'm just trying to understand what the actual issue is? Is this something personal or is it a valid complaint?
perfectdevil is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 02:21 PM   #14
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil View Post
I honestly don't understand why people complain about the mods, I see the term thread hijack used but I haven't actually noticed any threads that had been hijacked; I would have assumed that anyone with a Napoleon complex would delete threads such as this one but all the evidence I have seen is contrary to that. I'm not on anyone's side and I'm not dismissing RJ's concerns but I have never read a rebuttal from a mod adressing any of the concerns. I'm just trying to understand what the actual issue is? Is this something personal or is it a valid complaint?
It's not personal. RJ Whiner's pussy is a lil under the weather. She says her pussy is just hot and dehydrated, the doc told her it was pneumonia...hell, some even say her pussy might possibly have Parkinson's...either way, she's always been a whiny lil red head headed bitch.

She'll claim to be a bonafide internet bad ass, she'll claim you're all cowards with no backbone, but take it easy on her, she's stuck in the mud and can't get out and the fact that the mod ignores her useless rants and raves drives her insane...this is her way of lashing out. Fear not RJ Whiner, I'm sure you're white knight butt buddy is around the corner ready to come to your rescue and challenge some one to a fight or post a useless meme.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 03:15 PM   #15
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil View Post
You never will read a rebuttal from a mod either because they know it's true and I can prove it if I'm allowed to reveal some of the PM info I have in my inbox. How about it ew? Do you want to give me a waiver on releasing PM info or are you afraid it will make you look like the small, feckless guy you really are?
ijs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73tGe3JE5IU

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women