Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #1516
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The only thing we might regret is passing on the WR from LSU, Rueben Randle. That guy was really impressive in most of the scouts/draft ratings.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #1517
Satin
Valued Poster

Yea ok....then you woke up....

Don, I hope you and others can continue to have meaningful comments about the draft...good stuff bro.

Oh, did you see the Lakers-Denver game 1? Nice upset...lmao.....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #1518
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don91 View Post
The only thing we might regret is passing on the WR from LSU, Rueben Randle. That guy was really impressive in most of the scouts/draft ratings.
I would have preferred Randle over Posey but only because I have seen RR play several games and I thought he was quite good. I can not recall having seen Posey play. If I did, he did not stand out in the crowd. By the same token, I had not watched JJ Watts prior to the Texans drafting him! Thus, I am not going to pass judgement on Posey at this time!

I have quite a bit of confidence in the Texans Coaching Staff as well as the Scouting Department. They seem to work well together. When it comes to evaluating talent, the Texans don't always get it right but I believe they have a better track record than most NFL teams.

I still believe the Texans will trade for or pick up another serviceable WR and TE before the start of the 2012 season!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:06 PM   #1519
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

There's always several good free agents released in the months following the draft.
Cap casualties, as it were.
So, I agree that the Texans will add a veteran WR ,TE and a FB prior to the start of camp.
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #1520
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator42 View Post
There's always several good free agents released in the months following the draft.
Cap casualties, as it were.
So, I agree that the Texans will add a veteran WR ,TE and a FB prior to the start of camp.
Excellent post, I bet you're a fellow Coog!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #1521
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

I also read that Kubiak and Keenum played golf together a week ago..
Then minutes after the last draft pick was in, his agent had a three year deal done with the Texans.
I'm seeing a pattern here.
Could Keenum be the Texans QB of the future?
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #1522
Satin
Valued Poster

God I hope so...damn Gator if only Case could grow about 4 inches, we could actually have a "real" QB for once....man we deserve it...David Carr, Sage Rosenfels, Dopey...geez....

I think we're set at WR now. They will bring in a veteran kicker for competition....and hopefully a solid FB. I like Casey, but don't think he's durable enough to hold up. Wish we could have kept Vickers...

Saw Jacobi tonight, he didn't look too happy...

Where are you Cowgirl fans? You boys happy with the draft? You got a lot of defensive help, plus our FB-Vickers....come on mixdj....what's up?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 PM   #1523
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
God I hope so...damn Gator if only Case could grow about 4 inches, we could actually have a "real" QB for once....man we deserve it...David Carr, Sage Rosenfels, Dopey...geez...
I am good to go with our very own Top 10 QB in the NFL (my GF's Brother) back in the saddle as the starting QB of our Houston Texans.

Meanwhile Case and TJ can 'duke' it out during the pre-season for the 2012 back up job!

I believe Case has a chance to be Schaub's back up this year! Eat 'em up!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #1524
Satin
Valued Poster

And I'm good to go with us starting out with a SECOND tier fragile QB who will get hurt again as soon as someone steps on his foot and has him in a walking boot again so TJ and Case can fight it out as our real starter....

TJ Yates, the only QB in Texans history with a playoff appearance AND win!!!!!:cheez y:

DED, are you happy with the draft bro? Still thinking 12-4?
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #1525
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I would have preferred Randle over Posey but only because I have seen RR play several games and I thought he was quite good. I can not recall having seen Posey play. If I did, he did not stand out in the crowd. By the same token, I had not watched JJ Watts prior to the Texans drafting him! Thus, I am not going to pass judgement on Posey at this time!
Yeah I was also surprised when they traded down basically passing on Randle to get another 4th rd pick. My guess it was a calculated risk realizing Posey would be there for them early in the 3rd. Looks like they scouted Posey pretty well though.

The reason we didn't see much of him is he missed like 10 games. 1st he was caught up with Terrell Pryor selling memorabilia (his freshmen championship ring) -5 games. Then suspended a second time after being "overpaid" at a job another 5 games. Kind of harsh punishment really but the kid broke rules not laws so hence the Texans green light.

Reports say that if he had played out his final year, he would have had 1st round potential. But since he was limited to just 3 games, he went in the 3rd. One thing I like though is that he stuck around in practice, kept his presence in the locker room, graduated, and decided not to enter the supplemental draft w/ Pryor.

Just for kicks:

Randle is 6-foot-3 and 210 pounds, and ran a 4.5 40

Posey is 6-foot-2 and 211 pounds, and also ran a 4.5 40

Blackmon 6-foot-1 and 207 pounds, and ran a 4.48 40

Michael Floyd 6-foot-3 and 220 pounds, and ran a 4.47 40

Kendall Wright 5-foot-11 and 196 pounds, and ran a 4.61 40

Stephen Hill 6-foot-4 and 215 pounds, and ran a 4.36 40

Alshon Jeffery 6-foot-3 and 216 pounds, and ran a 4.48 40
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #1526
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
And I'm good to go with us starting out with a SECOND tier fragile QB
Satin, I'm not gonna let your negativity get me down bro......

I remain pumped up and ready for the 2012 football season. I am looking forward to Schaub starting every game next season (just like he did in 2009 and 2010) and hopefully he will once again be putting up 27+ points per start with a QB rating of 95+.

If so, we just might be Super Bowl bound! It's gonna be fun!
Old 04-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #1527
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Oh Hell not again....

Schaub to start? Of Course..

But your now also saying u prefer a undrafted rookie QB over a sophomore 6th rd pick w/ playoff experience to back up Schaub?

In all honesty though, the real QB controversy is who will our 2013 QB be? Schaub? TJ? Keenum?

As far as Keenum though, its awesome to have him with the Texans. However, anyone know bout his contract details? Please tell me he's more than just a practice squad feller..
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #1528
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
Oh Hell not again....

Schaub to start? Of Course..

But your now also saying u prefer a undrafted rookie QB over a sophomore 6th rd pick w/ playoff experience to back up Schaub?

In all honesty though, the real QB controversy is who will our 2013 QB be? Schaub? TJ? Keenum?
TJ had a decent year and played better in 2011 than most of us believed possible. That said, he fell well short of playing at Schaub's elevated level! But he still deserves to be the front runner for the back up job behind Schaub.

However, if Case beats TJ out during training camp then so be it.

As for who will start at QB during the 2013 season, let's worry about that after Schaub takes the Texans to next year's Super Bowl!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:25 AM   #1529
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Saw Jacobi tonight, he didn't look too happy...
For real!? Where at, a titty bar?

I love Keenum just as much as the next guy, love Kellen Moore even more. But as far as Keenum, the dude had his chance along with the rest of the Cougars, but they shit the bed in the final game of last season. College MotherFucking Gameday was here, UH was 10 point favorites at home, and they lose to the only legit defense they face all year (against Southern Mizzo)

If Shcaub gets another injury, we can just hit up Jeff Garcia LOL
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:27 AM   #1530
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25
Talking Draft Grades...

I know...I know...true draft grades really can't be given out until a couple of years go by but hey, MY STEELERS get an A+

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/C...er-team-042812

Houston Texans

Houston has consistently selected defensive players in the first round, and didn't disappoint its fans with Illinois pass rusher Whitney Mercilus, who had 16 sacks last season. Some teams pegged Mercilus as a one-year wonder, but he suits what defensive coordinator Wade Phillips loves to do. ... Nebraska defensive tackle Jared Crick was another gem with the 126th overall pick. ... Apparently, the Texans want to cut Jacoby Jones loose based on taking two more receivers in Ohio State's DeVier Posey and Michigan State's Keshawn Martin, who's not afraid to go over the middle. Martin has 4.46 speed and figures to be a plus in the return game as well. Grade: B-
DickEmDown is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women