Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47497
pyramider46370
bambino40305
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2010, 05:09 PM   #16
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG C View Post
I wish someone would have told me about this thread earlier as I would have made a special effort to join in here.....See, unlike you Ain'ts pukes who shove your heads between your ass when you get beat (and you'll always try to blame someone else for your team's shitty play), I can face reality and just say that DA BOYZ got their asses handed to them in MN.....That MN defense was jumping on Romo's ass as soon as their plane landed in Minneapolis and in fact, when the teams were in the locker room at halftime Romo was still running for his life.....We just got the shit kicked out of us up there and nothing we can say or do will change it.....I wasn't on here right away because I have other things, but at least I'm not like you Ain'ts pukes who only come on when the team wins and when they lose you're silent or you're crying about how someone cheated you out of the victory.....And your team had better win their next game down in Miami because if you don't I'm gonna have an entire offseason to just completely fuck with you pukes.....Good luck.
As usual.... I think you Dallas Cowboyz fans are absolutely full of shit... and ya'll are the biggest BlowHards on the Sports Planet! I can't wait for the first one of ya'll to brag about being one of the few teams to beat the Champs!
As if that game meant anything to the Saints!
Get back with us when you're worth a fuck!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #17
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
As usual.... I think you Dallas Cowboyz fans are absolutely full of shit... and ya'll are the biggest BlowHards on the Sports Planet! I can't wait for the first one of ya'll to brag about being one of the few teams to beat the Champs!
As if that game meant anything to the Saints!
Get back with us when you're worth a fuck!

Giz
The reason we're the biggest blowhard fans on the planet is because we have a team worth being a blowhard about, unlike the Ain'ts....Yeah, the only reason you now say that game meant nothing to the Ain'ts is because we kicked your ass.....Had it been the other way around you guys would have been crowing your asses off regardless of how the rest of your season went.....The only thing that ain't worth a fuck is an Ain'ts fan (God I love the South and football arguments----lol).
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #18
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
The reason we're the biggest blowhard fans on the planet is because we have a team worth being a blowhard about, unlike the Ain'ts....Yeah, the only reason you now say that game meant nothing to the Ain'ts is because we kicked your ass.....Had it been the other way around you guys would have been crowing your asses off regardless of how the rest of your season went.....The only thing that ain't worth a fuck is an Ain'ts fan (God I love the South and football arguments----lol).
Well... at least Da Cowboyz will have nice seats to WATCH the game!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:22 PM   #19
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Well... at least Da Cowboyz will have nice seats to WATCH the game!

Giz
You know, I CAN ban you.....LOL
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #20
jdl1201
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:

What do you have to be proud of in the last 13 years? One playoff victory over the Eagles? Good for you.. you do know that most people under 30 don't know anything but the cowturds being losers. You sure were quick to start posting after the Dallas game, but you didn't think there might be a thread about football with the playoffs going on? Who was hiding?
Crowning teams after a win, are you kidding me? You crowned the cowturds because they finally won a game in December.. HAHA I love it. So you admit the cowturds got their ass kicked. No shit? Would it be because it was televised on national tv for all to see? Lets test this great honesty you speak of..... Where do the cowturds rank in this years NFL?
People dislike the cowturds because they are over hyped, they win one game and that's all we hear about when the truly good teams get little press. Just remember when you post stupid shit that this is 2010 not the 1990's. If this was 15yrs ago I couldn't argue with you but today... HAHA the shoe is on the other foot. So please stop talking about glory days and stick to the present. Today's date is 1-26-2010. Guess I'll hear from you in two weeks or if we win I'll be waiting until Aug.
jdl1201 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #21
robobird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Hey Guys lay off BigC fun is fun but it's impossible to drive forward when looking in the rear view mirror. Saints have to beat the colts forget the Cowboys they are part of history.
robobird is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:01 PM   #22
jdl1201
Premium Access

Were just playing, he's a big boy. Plus there aren't any falcons fans around
Old 01-27-2010, 05:20 AM   #23
brother
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

you right big c we are the aints we aint one of the 4 teams that not ever made it to the superbowl and we aint sitting home watching the superbowl last time i checked we playing in the big game. and 1 more thing we have more post season wins this year the the cowboys had in the last 13 years. yee i just playing it just our year you having some fun .
brother is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:28 PM   #24
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1201 View Post
You sure were quick to start posting after the Dallas game, but you didn't think there might be a thread about football with the playoffs going on? Who was hiding?
Crowning teams after a win, are you kidding me? You crowned the cowturds because they finally won a game in December.. HAHA I love it. So you admit the cowturds got their ass kicked. No shit? Would it be because it was televised on national tv for all to see? Lets test this great honesty you speak of..... Where do the cowturds rank in this years NFL?
People dislike the cowturds because they are over hyped, they win one game and that's all we hear about when the truly good teams get little press. Just remember when you post stupid shit that this is 2010 not the 1990's. If this was 15yrs ago I couldn't argue with you but today... HAHA the shoe is on the other foot. So please stop talking about glory days and stick to the present. Today's date is 1-26-2010. Guess I'll hear from you in two weeks or if we win I'll be waiting until Aug.
Well, I was quick to post after the Dallas game because I was at a place where I had internet access, and after the MN game I wasn't at a place where I had any access.....It's as simple as that.....But, if you actually took a look at my history of posting (guess that's impossible with ASPD dead) you will notice that win or lose I don't go into hiding like you Ain'ts fans who were silent for 3 whole weeks while your team was getting beat.....Where the hell were you then???

People dislike DA BOYZ because we kick their teams asses and we have a great history against them (well, maybe not the friggen Steelers who have 2 SB victories over us).....If the Ain'ts had any history to speak of you pukes would be crowing about it.....DA BOYZ have history and it looks like they have a pretty good future to boot.....I do believe I've given you credit for having a good present, but none of that really matters if you don't win this next game.....Ask Tom Brady and the Pats about that.....If the Ain'ts win the game on 02/07/10, then I'll sing their praises.....But I guarantee if they get whipped, you pukes will be crying in your towels and will try to come up with all kinds of bullshit sob stories about how you got cheated due to bad officiating, or whatever blah, blah, fucking blah.....

WE'LL SEE YA NEXT YEAR YOU DERN AIN'TS PUKES.....LOL
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #25
jdl1201
Premium Access

Like another poster said all you have is history.. HAHA
Old 01-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #26
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdl1201 View Post
Like another poster said all you have is history.. HAHA
Which is a helluva lot more than what you have "NOTHING".....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #27
robobird
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Which is a helluva lot more than what you have "NOTHING".....
BigC don't you mean except a ticket to the big dance for the first time?
robobird is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

no dawg in this fight?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #29
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by robobird View Post
BigC don't you mean except a ticket to the big dance for the first time?
Nope, I mean until you actually win the big dance you actually have NOTHING ! ! ! ! !
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #30
MrGiz
BANNED

Default SO.................

So........ using that logic.... I suppose that puts the Cowboyz, sucking a vacuum over the past 13-14 yrs....right?

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote