Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
Carolinacajun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Last minute cancellations are one thing.....

But no call, no show/ ghosting if you will is something totally different. I do not appreciate that. And if you tell me you'll be available in an hour and that fact changes, let me know so I can make other arrangements, not just drive around, wasting time and fuel trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Case in point, I was supposed to see SweetBree on saturday. Set it all up, headed that way, and she said she was busy at the moment, I told her it would take me at least 30 minutes to get there, she said she'd be available in about an hour. So I'm like cool, I can kill 30 minutes. I get down to metairie, wait half an hour, nothing, 45 minutes, nothing, I text, I call, no answer. Roughly an hour and a half goes by, no contact. I send a final text saying if I don't hear from her I'm going to have to assume she's blown me off. No answer. I had seen her ad on BP but decided to call when I saw it in our weekend lineup and that she was a verified provider.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1869978

Well it would be a no review from me if this was a review. Thankfully CaseyK came to my rescue on extreme short notice and did indeed make it up to me as she had promised when she did the RIGHT thing when she had to cancel on me last minute and texted to let me know. Her review is forthcoming.
Carolinacajun is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:42 AM   #2
1+1
BANNED

Default NO NO NO NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinacajun View Post
I was supposed to see SweetBree on saturday. Set it all up, headed that way, and she said she was busy at the moment

Why in the world would you still head her way, she specifically said, she was busy at the moment and didn't confirm or agree with you?You took it upon yourself to STILL go.Every experienced man gets a text approval first.I am not suggesting that she didn't set an appointment with you,I am telling you there are better ways to protect yourself from having your time wasted.I think it is noble of you to give someone the benefit of a doubt but that message can't be denied that you was being delayed in a nice way.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:55 PM   #3
Tigerbait929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1+1 View Post
Why in the world would you still head her way, she specifically said, she was busy at the moment and didn't confirm or agree with you?You took it upon yourself to STILL go.Every experienced man gets a text approval first.I am not suggesting that she didn't set an appointment with you,I am telling you there are better ways to protect yourself from having your time wasted.I think it is noble of you to give someone the benefit of a doubt but that message can't be denied that you was being delayed in a nice way.
She said she'd be ready in an hour after he told her it take 30 mins to get there and he just have to kill 30 mins. So it's not his fault

Her cutting off communication after isn't cool but hey let's hope she makes it up to you in the future.
Tigerbait929 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:57 PM   #4
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yikes! Maybe the other gent extended?
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:24 PM   #5
Carolinacajun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

If the previous client extends, that's fine. If you can't keep our...I guess tentative appt would be the most fair description, that's fine. Text me. Text me the next day, I'm a reasonable guy. "Hey sorry I didn't get back to you, my previous client extended his session, he had a huge cock and my pussy was too sore, I fell asleep, I hit the powerball and decided I don't need clients anymore, I ate some bad Taco Bell and the explosive diarrhea would have ruined the mood...." anything of a communicative nature and I would not have even posted this, it's been over two days. So word of warning, make of that what you want.
Carolinacajun is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:46 PM   #6
1+1
BANNED

Sorry you had to go through that situation.The world is not very nice even if you have money these days.
1+1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:39 AM   #7
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinacajun View Post
If the previous client extends, that's fine. If you can't keep our...I guess tentative appt would be the most fair description, that's fine. Text me. Text me the next day, I'm a reasonable guy. "Hey sorry I didn't get back to you, my previous client extended his session, he had a huge cock and my pussy was too sore, I fell asleep, I hit the powerball and decided I don't need clients anymore, I ate some bad Taco Bell and the explosive diarrhea would have ruined the mood...." anything of a communicative nature and I would not have even posted this, it's been over two days. So word of warning, make of that what you want.
I'm not laughing at you.. the "I hit the powerball"comment made me smile.lol

I must agree, that was very unprofessional for her not to reach out with an explanation or atleast an apology.
Sorry you wasted your time, energy, and money.
Better luck next time
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 08:22 PM   #8
nevercanhavetoomuch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I guess I have been fortunate in that I have only had one provider flake out on me but I am sure I would be upset in a situation such as this. I understand that stuff happens but it's only common courtesy to say I'm sorry and provide some reason.
nevercanhavetoomuch is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:34 PM   #9
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch View Post
I guess I have been fortunate in that I have only had one provider flake out on me but I am sure I would be upset in a situation such as this. I understand that stuff happens but it's only common courtesy to say I'm sorry and provide some reason.
Ohhh no not you too Papi Pillow talk for later
Common courtesy unfortunately lacks in the hobby world.
Miss you dearly.. Besitos
Zenovia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women