Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
Justaird
Registered Member

Question Am I just paranoid or....

So I set up an appointment with a provider through pm on eccie. She sent me the address and I get there and park in the parking lot. It's a Scottish inn. Not exactly upscale. I call her to get the room number and she asks me where I'm at. I tell her the parking lot. She asks where again wanting a specific location. I tell her by two trucks. She says ok give me a minute and hangs up. I think it's a little weird that she didn't give me the room. I get out of my car and see 2 guys rush out of a room onto the balcony overlooking the parking lot, scouring the parking lot obviously looking for somebody. I don't know if it was just me being paranoid or what but it didn't feel right so I got the fuck out of there. She called about 20 minutes later but I didn't answer. I am a newbie and she would've been my first. Is that kind of thing normal? I hate to have ditched but it didn't sit right with me.
Justaird is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
DEPmic05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Better to go with your gut. If it don't feel right, take off.

In regards to the Provider, if she is on Eccie, a search could get you info on whether others have had trouble or misgivings about her.

Personally, I think you made a good call. Better luck next time. There are plenty of reputable ladies here with good reputations for service and safety.
DEPmic05 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you did the right thing....your gut is always top priority!

better luck next time babe
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
Justaird
Registered Member

Well I'm glad y'all think I did the right thing. I felt like an idiot but I guess she thought I was a newbie and didn't know any better. Thanks for the advice.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #5
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Sometimes you just have to go with the gut. I've been out of my car and walking TO the room, and have gotten bad vibes and bailed. At least a couple of those times, I was damn sure I just missed being nabbed by the cops. Never know. Sometimes retreating is the best suspicion.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ditto---I have been on the other side and ditched a call at last minute in San Antonio cause cops were in parking lot
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #7
ronrocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Go with the spidey-sense. Better a missed call than a single call - to a lawyer.
ronrocket is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
cyborg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Got to go with the crowd here bro, you did the right thing and I'm glad you're ok. Next time I'd advise looking into a girl's reputation before making the plunge!
cyborg is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default With Newbies

Especially newbies-whether new with me or new to the hobby I NEVER give room number.

I rarely give a room number to regulars.

Guys sometimes feel they can come when they feel like it & others may not have your best interest and just want to know where you are. Some may want to rob/hurt you/scare or even stalk you. (So many possibilities-hotel or not)

Not sure about the provider you had this experience with but this is just my protocol.

I've had a guy stand me up later to text and call me stalkerish things like he knows where I am. So now I move around and rarely stay in the same places.

As a hobbiest guys must understand once our incalls are given up there is even more at jeopardy for us than before.

She may have wanted to make sure you were alone, she may have been setting you up but I'd think the guy(s) would have already been outside waiting on you if that were the case. Just MHO

Until you feel more comfortable to TOFTT I suggest you see a few reputable providers-again just MHO
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:44 PM   #10
Justaird
Registered Member

I can see your point kk. She might have just been playing it safe and the guys were just there to watch her back but it would've been nice to know. It's already nerve racking doing it for the first time let alone being surprised by a couple dudes. She has good reviews and I didn't want to give her name out in case I was over reacting. I guess I'll never know. I guess I should just ask their protocol next time to avoid surprises. It's good to get a providers perspective.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #11
Justaird
Registered Member

And as far as giving me the room number, I didn't ask for it until I was at the hotel at the specified time. Maybe it's just me. I thought it was weird. Oh well
Old 10-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #12
34E Whitney Weston
Catch me while you can

User ID: 151509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When in doubt get out. It is hard being a newbie on both sides. Wish you luck. BTW get on p411, write reviews, be active in the hobby.
Be safe and have fun.
34E Whitney Weston is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:53 PM   #13
e_l traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I say you made the right choice. Better safe than sorry.
e_l traveler is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #14
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Even if you are "just paranoid," stay that way. Better safe than sorry.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #15
Karrine_Kream
Luscious Brown Sugar

User ID: 133119
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is good to keep communication priority. You call her out on the instance and see what the deal is-9x out of 10 you can tell BS from a mile away-But it would have been better to have confronted the provider the time of occurrence-one thing about hotels & apartments we can not always control the surroundings etc.

EVEN 4*s allow fucktards! Because money talk BS walk LOL
Karrine_Kream is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women